Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Empty Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 1:03 pm

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Scarfa10

Who says cheats don't prosper?

The Mighty Blues beat the Dogshit Hull to help my criminal empire. Kevin "Fingers" Mirallas got me off to a thriller. I will have to deal with that grass Sagbo, don't be surprised if you see that muppet's hands nailed to a fucking table in the coming weeks. Then Steven "Pieface" Pienaar completes the job for my mob and gets the  3 points for the blue boys.

I was going to feed Steve Bruce to my pigs after the game but the pigs said he was too fucking ugly.

Next up is the so called fucking "Villans". We will show these cunts not to mess with our lads this week. If Paul Lambert even thinks about playing Benteke then I will cut his fucking Jacobs off. Slags the lot of them.

Tony "Brick Top" Hibbert will make his long awaited come back to score 18 goals past these slags in a classy 43-1 win for the boys in blue.

WHO THE FUCKETY FUCKING FUCK ARE ASTON FUCKING WANKING VILLA ANYWAY? SLAGS.

*I will go for a 0-1 away win for Everton for the match thread league BTW Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Empty Re: Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 3:45 pm

I'm hoping for a lucky win by Villa over Spurs this afternoon. Keep Spurs below us, and get a Villa win out of the way before next week, but not too good a in case it inspires confidence in them. Not much to ask really.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Empty Re: Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Da Judge on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Scarfa10

The Mighty Blues beat the Dogshit Hull to help my criminal empire. Kevin "Fingers" Mirallas got me off to a thriller. I will have to deal with that grass Sagbo, don't be surprised if you see that muppet's hands nailed to a fucking table in the coming weeks. Then Steven "Pieface" Pienaar completes the job for my mob and gets the  3 points for the blue boys.

I was going to feed Steve Bruce to my pigs after the game but the pigs said he was too fucking ugly.

Next up is the so called fucking "Villans". We will show these cunts not to mess with our lads this week. If Paul Lambert even thinks about playing Benteke then I will cut his fucking Jacobs off. Slags the lot of them.

Tony "Brick Top" Hibbert will make his long awaited come back to score 18 goals past these slags in a classy 43-1 win for the boys in blue.

*I will go for a 0-1 away win for Everton for the match thread league BTW Very Happy 
As I said the easiest way to combat the temptation of recidivism is to at least appear contrite. And whilst the law is often an ass it has a peculiar way of catching and reflecting the broader view of society. This is one of those occasions ....

Having heard the plaintive cries and despite an otherwise solid thread opener I have no recourse but invoke the suspended sentence as outlined in the previous match thread

M4g will apply penalty and adjust table in time. -10 points to be applied immediately. Villains I fucking hate them! :Wink:

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8861
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:25 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Scarfa10

As I said the easiest way to combat the temptation of recidivism is to at least appear contrite. And whilst the law is often an ass it has a peculiar way of catching and reflecting the broader view of society. This is one of those occasions ....

Having heard the plaintive cries and despite an otherwise solid thread opener I have no recourse but invoke the suspended sentence as outlined in the previous match thread  

M4g will apply penalty and adjust table in time. -10 points to be applied immediately. Villains I fucking hate them! :Wink:

My good friend Uwie has helped me to come up with my score this week so I would like M4G to give the handsome Uwie 33.3% of the points I gain. Uwie has always been fair to me and I would like to see him rewarded for his fairness and dignity (and handsomeness).
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

I hold no ambitions to be on the ladder. Keep your unwanted bribe and try to remember when you were just cuddly...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8861
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 6:38 pm

Uwist61 wrote:I hold no ambitions to be on the ladder. Keep your unwanted bribe and try to remember when you were just cuddly...
Bribe???

I never mentioned a bribe. I just thought it would be nice to give you the credit that you deserve.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 6:49 pm

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Captur17
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:12 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Captur17
I am beginning to sniff corruption in this match thread league. Not sure who is to blame yet but whoever it is may well be swimming with the fishes before long.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 8:04 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
I am beginning to sniff corruption in this match thread league. Not sure who is to blame yet but whoever it is may well be swimming with the fishes before long.
just to prove there is no bias ... I will let someone totally independent assess if Uwie's -10 point fine is fair

Bluberto as current champions seems the obvious choice Very Happy 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 8:08 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
just to prove there is no bias ... I will let someone totally independent assess if Uwie's -10 point fine is fair

I would think that Bluberto would see the obvious corruption that is going on in this competition. He will surely win this anyway and I am sure he wouldn't want it tainted with this disgusting act of evil corruption. I can sense that Uwie is going to jump in and win this thing with massive help from the corrupt leader of this corrupt competition.

Where is Super??? He is the natural leader of this entire league. The amazing Super who I shared a great day with at Heaton Park watching the Stone Roses and the Super who I hope will make it to the Cardiff game next year and I believe deserves a couple of beers.

Super should decide. It is his competition. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:17 am

lol! 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:52 am

Dixie Land wrote:

-10 deduction, rules are rules.study  banned from the board for 7 days and be made to publicly declare himself a rotter by flyposting in his home town, off with his head. thread thieves are unwelcome.Suspect who the fucketty fuck fuck is dixie anyway Very Happy 

blueberto for champion cheers 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 7:25 am

Blueberto wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

-10 deduction, rules are rules.study   banned from the board for 7 days and be made to publicly declare himself a rotter by flyposting in his home town,  off with his head.  thread thieves are unwelcome.Suspect who the fucketty fuck fuck is dixie anyway Very Happy 

cheers cheers cheers 

I am already widely known as a rotter in the local community. All of this still stinks of corruption. I just hope that the rightful owner of the match thread league (Super) steps in to end this sham. Mr Blueberto, Mr Uwie and Mr M4G should be ashamed of themselves and should be given 10 lashes with a nettle across the arse. Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:47 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

-10 deduction, rules are rules.study   banned from the board for 7 days and be made to publicly declare himself a rotter by flyposting in his home town,  off with his head.  thread thieves are unwelcome.Suspect who the fucketty fuck fuck is dixie anyway Very Happy 

cheers cheers cheers 

I am already widely known as a rotter in the local community. All of this still stinks of corruption. I just hope that the rightful owner of the match thread league (Super) steps in to end this sham. Mr Blueberto, Mr Uwie and Mr M4G should be ashamed of themselves and should be given 10 lashes with a nettle across the arse. Very Happy 
They might not see this as a punishment though.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:40 pm

4-0 to villa - our defence will be finally shown up for what it is... Mad

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:53 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:4-0 to villa - our defence will be finally shown up for what it is... Mad
No No No Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom 

0-4 Our attack will be shown up for what it is Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

The President wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:4-0 to villa - our defence will be finally shown up for what it is... Mad
No No No Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Bottom 

0-4 Our attack will be shown up for what it is Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s
I'm predicting 4-4 Very Happy 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
The President wrote:

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:41 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
The President wrote:

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh
lol! 
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

Defence was shite against Hull. Especially at dead ball.

6-2 to Villa. Tony Dailey with 4 and Dean Saunders with 2. Andy Hinchcliffe with 2 free kicks.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

super handed over the reigns to me when he realised Posh were never gonna make it to be part of the match thread league ... to ensure there is totally no bias or leniency to filthy match thread thiefs Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh  I have passed on the fines to the most honourable Uwie ... also you cannot be more fair than allowing the current champion to resolve any appeals Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_whistl 

I welcome & really look forward to my arse beating with nettles, although only 10 lashes is a bit stingy

Fair & unprovoked & unbiased outcome is -10 to be added to the next table update ... any further appeals to be made in person to BB's house

.... justice cop 

Ooh its hard and throbbing and dixie dealt
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm

Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

super handed over the reigns to me when he realised Posh were never gonna make it to be part of the match thread league ... to ensure there is totally no bias or leniency to filthy match thread thiefs Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_laugh  I have passed on the fines to the most honourable Uwie ... also you cannot be more fair than allowing the current champion to resolve any appeals Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) F_whistl 

I welcome & really look forward to my arse beating with nettles, although only 10 lashes is a bit stingy

Fair & unprovoked & unbiased outcome is -10 to be added to the next table update ... any further appeals to be made in person to BB's house

.... justice cop 

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) 789528 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 10:08 pm

Blueberto wrote:
Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

.... justice cop 

Made 4 Blatter has spoken. Booooooo!

I may consider a legal bid or seek a breakaway league with backing from SKY. cheers 

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Sepp-b10
Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) Action-s cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) 789528 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:34 pm

Presume Pienaar will start.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 3:15 pm

Kone to score.... whenever I say this we win... but Kone doesn't score...

might change the prediction this time, Kone not to score... ever...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next