Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:11 am

cheers 

I've waited a long time for this game. So i'll start the match thread!!! Very Happy 

Hopefully we find our scoring feet tomoz and if we do, i think we'll cruise against Cardiff an early goal and it could be 3 or 4.

Cardiff Played well against Man city but they wont do that every week even at home.

3- 0

Im gonna have to keep my mouth shut when Everton score, sitting in the Cardiff end i'll get lynched! Rolling Eyes
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  SEFTON on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:21 pm

Gazbow wrote:cheers 

I've waited a long time for this game. So i'll start the match thread!!! Very Happy 

Hopefully we find our scoring feet tomoz and if we do, i think we'll cruise against Cardiff an early goal and it could be 3 or 4.

Cardiff Played well against Man city but they wont do that every week even at home.

3- 0

Im gonna have to keep my mouth shut when Everton score, sitting in the Cardiff end i'll get lynched! Rolling Eyes

As it was said through the week on here Gasbow good job they got their first win against citeh ,otherwise the stats would have almost certainly shown that Everton would have given Cardiff their first premiership win.

I can't see where are goals are going come from both Kone & Jelliman haven't hit the ground running,I personally would give big Vic the nod.
0-1 Big Vic . cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9847
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:23 pm

cop cop cop  The first match thread theft of the season goes to Gazbow  ... Blueberto will go nuts !!

Uwie ... please can you have a word with the fowl perpetrator cop cop cop
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:26 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:cop cop cop  The first match thread theft of the season goes to Gazbow  ... Blueberto will go nuts !!

Uwie ... please can you have a word with the fowl perpetrator cop cop cop
oh shit!

Hopefully Uwie will give me the benefit of the doubt having been a resident in Cardiff for a while! I love you 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:27 pm

sefton wrote:
Gazbow wrote:cheers 

I've waited a long time for this game. So i'll start the match thread!!! Very Happy 

Hopefully we find our scoring feet tomoz and if we do, i think we'll cruise against Cardiff an early goal and it could be 3 or 4.

Cardiff Played well against Man city but they wont do that every week even at home.

3- 0

Im gonna have to keep my mouth shut when Everton score, sitting in the Cardiff end i'll get lynched! Rolling Eyes
As it was said through the week on here Gasbow good job they got their first win against citeh ,otherwise the stats would have almost certainly shown that Everton would have given Cardiff their first premiership win.

I can't see where are goals are going come from both Kone & Jelliman haven't hit the ground running,I personally would give big Vic the nod.
0-1 Big Vic .  cheers 
Your right, if Cardiff hadnt won on sunday, i would have been very worried. Cardiff have had there cup final performance, we'll batter them!
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Da Judge on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

Gazbow wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:cop cop cop  The first match thread theft of the season goes to Gazbow  ... Blueberto will go nuts !!

Uwie ... please can you have a word with the fowl perpetrator cop cop cop
oh shit!

Hopefully Uwie will give me the benefit of the doubt having been a resident in Cardiff for a while! I love you 
Having lived in Roath Park, Penylan, City Road and Splott... I know enough about Cardiff to realise that the excuse is not sufficient, you are the board's Assad.. if you're not infecting your mates with dodgy links you are innocently stealing the match thread.

So, you have been weighed, measured and found wanting. I think the charge is unequivocally proven - the only mitigation was to be fair you were blatant.... but then so is Assad.... Guilty!

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8872
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:51 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Gazbow wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:cop cop cop  The first match thread theft of the season goes to Gazbow  ... Blueberto will go nuts !!

Uwie ... please can you have a word with the fowl perpetrator cop cop cop
oh shit!

Hopefully Uwie will give me the benefit of the doubt having been a resident in Cardiff for a while! I love you 
Having lived in Roath Park, Penylan, City Road and Splott... I know enough about Cardiff to realise that the excuse is not sufficient, you are the board's Assad.. if you're not infecting your mates with dodgy links you are innocently stealing the match thread.

So, you have been weighed, measured and found wanting. I think the charge is unequivocally proven - the only mitigation was to be fair you were blatant.... but then so is Assad.... Guilty!
Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 F_laugh 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:57 pm

I think im gonna start my pre match drinking right about NOW.

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Food-smi 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 5:06 pm

Gazbow wrote:I think im gonna start my pre match drinking right about NOW.

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Food-smi 
cheers Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 F_ale Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 F_ale 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

Fraizer Campbell says we are a big strong side so:

"Basically [we need to] get everyone behind the ball and stop them from beating us."

0-0
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24055
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 6:06 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Fraizer Campbell says we are a big strong side so:

"Basically [we need to] get everyone behind the ball and stop them from beating us."
0-0
Does Moyes manage Cardiff?!

Anyway, the way to beat Everton is to stop Baines, man mark Jelavic and wind up Fellaini.

Two out of those three are probably leaving and the third is hit and mostly miss.

Even though he scored the other night, i'm not getting excited about the Spanish lad either. (I hope that comes back to haunt me).

_________________
Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Standard Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 39
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 6:13 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Fraizer Campbell says we are a big strong side so:

"Basically [we need to] get everyone behind the ball and stop them from beating us."
0-0
Does Moyes manage Cardiff?!

Anyway, the way to beat Everton is to stop Baines, man mark Jelavic and wind up Fellaini.

Two out of those three are probably leaving and the third is hit and mostly miss.

Even though he scored the other night, i'm not getting excited about the Spanish lad either. (I hope that comes back to haunt me).
He looks a bit like Torres. Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Doh 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Dixie Land on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

Further reports are that Gazbow has launched a chemical attack on other members of the board.

The UN are following a lead that it was just a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow that had fizzed up before he attempted to open it with his feet... however, David Cameron says that he is ready to go in all guns blazing. Yee-haa!

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 803911 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:31 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Further reports are that Gazbow has launched a chemical attack on other members of the board.

The UN are following a lead that it was just a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow that had fizzed up before he attempted to open it with his feet... however, David Cameron says that he is ready to go in all guns blazing. Yee-haa!

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 803911 
cheers 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:56 am

Thief robber where are the police cop cop cop cop no excuse, to the dungeons and await your sentence. Booooo hissss. I hope we win and you go on a massive winning run Very Happy





But


Get no points, you thievin git Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7258
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:04 am

Blueberto wrote:Thief robber where are the police copcopcopcop no excuse, to the dungeons and await your sentence. Booooo hissss. I hope we win and you go on a massive winning run Very Happy





But


Get no points, you thievin git Very Happy 
Sorry mate!!! COYB
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:07 am

Time to hit the pub! How am i gonna contain myself when we stuff em 3 - 0! Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Confused 

Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Gazbow on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:08 am

and what if Earnshaw comes on!? Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 F_laugh 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425
Age : 38
Location : Cardiff
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:56 am

Gazbow wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Thief robber where are the police copcopcopcop no excuse, to the dungeons and await your sentence. Booooo hissss. I hope we win and you go on a massive winning run Very Happy





But


Get no points, you thievin git Very Happy 
Sorry mate!!! COYB
Very Happy Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7258
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

Unchanged side. Not sure why we spent our entire transfer budget on Kone only to leave him on the bench because he's not good enough to get a game in front of a striker who has only scored three goals this year and doesn't understand the offside rule scratch 

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24055
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:50 pm

Cardiff: Marshall, Connolly, Caulker, Turner, Taylor, Bellamy, Gunnarsson, Kim, Medel, Whittingham, Campbell. Subs: Hudson, Gestede, Noone, Mutch, Cowie, Maynard, Lewis.

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Jelavic. Subs: Robles, Heitinga, Oviedo, Kone, Deulofeu, Naismith, Stones.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68721
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:52 pm

Afternoon all ... just back from golf .... anyone got a good link ????

COYB cheers cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:53 pm

Some goals please Jellyfish...
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 42
Location : Esher
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Afternoon all ... just back from golf .... anyone got a good link ????

COYB cheers cheers 
Working on it. Very Happy 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68721
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 2:55 pm

http://www.eplsite.com/stream15.html
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68721
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 Everton 0 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 Everton 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum