606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Cahill the Great Fri 08 Jan 2016, 10:16 am

Helenqu wrote:
The President wrote:Manchester United have played down talk of signing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku this January but are ready to make a £40m move for the 22-year-old in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

I would hope it will be a good deal more than 40 when he goes!

He surely cant be worth any less than £50m considering his goalscoring record and age. Id rather have him over Kevin De Brune and Raheem Sterling!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  hairy cataract Fri 08 Jan 2016, 10:19 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
The President wrote:Manchester United have played down talk of signing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku this January but are ready to make a £40m move for the 22-year-old in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

He surely cant be worth any less than £50m considering his goalscoring record and age.   Id rather have him over Kevin De Brune and Raheem Sterling!

On current form, bids of over £50m I should think. I mean, we paid £28m for him when he was shit.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25889
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:50 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

He surely cant be worth any less than £50m considering his goalscoring record and age.   Id rather have him over Kevin De Brune and Raheem Sterling!

On current form, bids of over £50m I should think.  I mean, we paid £28m for him when he was shit.  

I think what ever Lukaku's price maybe worth its gonna cost us a lot to replace him,50 million would get us Butland-Bolassie-Vardy/Austin. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:26 pm

sefton wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

On current form, bids of over £50m I should think.  I mean, we paid £28m for him when he was shit.  

I think what ever Lukaku's price maybe worth its gonna cost us a lot to replace him,50 million would get us Butland-Bolassie-Vardy/Austin. cheers

I'd rather keep Luka tbh.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:39 pm

Armchair wrote:
sefton wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

I'd rather keep Luka tbh.
should kill the gutter press rumours now like we did with Stones.

NOT FOR SALE Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Action-2

Number of posts : 41068

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 10 Jan 2016, 1:14 am

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 22, wants a move to Paris Saint-Germain or Real Madrid in the summer and will turn down interest from Manchester United. (The Sun)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sun 10 Jan 2016, 9:38 am

The President wrote:
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 22, wants a move to Paris Saint-Germain or Real Madrid in the summer and will turn down interest from Manchester United. (The Sun)

So long as the price is right.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Sun 10 Jan 2016, 10:03 am

sefton wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:

Thats the problem isn't it? We've seen clubs sell their best players for huge sums of money and usually always get replaced with with 2nd rate overpriced over rated crap.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 20 Jan 2016, 2:44 am

Everton will demand that Manchester United pay £65m if they want to sign their 22-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Sun)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74444

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:19 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Everton will demand that Manchester United pay £65m if they want to sign their 22-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Sun)
The Sun <spit> ... I would say NOT FOR SALE... but we can buy a lot of Wigan players & kids that will never play for 65M

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:42 am

Real Madrid will offer Everton £60m in the summer for striker Romelu Lukaku, who has 18 Premier League goals this season. (Sun)

a bit more shit stirring from the scum
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 22 Mar 2016, 7:07 am

Blue gazza wrote:Real Madrid will offer Everton £60m in the summer for striker Romelu Lukaku, who has 18 Premier League goals this season. (Sun)

a bit more shit stirring from the scum
and the exodus begins... nice one Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:18 am

I'm really hoping Moshiri will end Martinez reign at the end of season and Lukaku will be given an improved contract with the assurance a few decent players will be brought in.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:52 pm

sefton wrote:I'm really hoping Moshiri will end Martinez reign at the end of season and Lukaku will be given an improved contract with the assurance a few decent players will be brought in.

echoed by a lot of us mate

instead of buying a £10 million bench warmer, pay a class manager

we should also save a few bob on out of contract players wages to offer new deals to our " stars "
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

I can't see Real Madrid buying Lukaku, it doesn't look a good fit to me. I'd say more likely he'll be ManUre's marquee summer signing. £60m and Rooney as makeweight.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:36 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:I can't see Real Madrid buying Lukaku, it doesn't look a good fit to me.  I'd say more likely he'll be ManUre's marquee summer signing. £60m and Rooney as makeweight.

From what I hear it does depend on Zlatan. If he goes to Manure -PSG will better outstanding favourites to sign. I do not think we sell Lukaku to another PL club unless for a huge undisclosed sum. Rooney might be involved with a Stones/Barkley deal

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9794
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:22 pm

Da Judge wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:I can't see Real Madrid buying Lukaku, it doesn't look a good fit to me.  I'd say more likely he'll be ManUre's marquee summer signing. £60m and Rooney as makeweight.

From what I hear it does depend on Zlatan. If he goes to Manure -PSG will better outstanding favourites to sign. I do not think we sell Lukaku to another PL club unless for a huge undisclosed sum. Rooney might be involved with a Stones/Barkley deal

Always looked on the cards that Big Luke would leave us, and it looks more likely now.
Slim chance of keeping him in the ludicrous chance that we finished in the top 4. I don't think FA Cup success will keep him here.
Rooney, sadly way past his sell by date. I think we'll only get him because it's an easy story for Stretford to sell, rather than face the plain truth that no major CL league club would really want him.
Several players looked like they'd had enough on Saturday. Besic - what the hell was that game about? Utterly baffling game. Not just inconsistent, but truly baffling.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:02 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Always looked on the cards that Big Luke would leave us, and it looks more likely now.
Slim chance of keeping him in the ludicrous chance that we finished in the top 4. I don't think FA Cup success will keep him here.
Rooney, sadly way past his sell by date. I think we'll only get him because it's an easy story for Stretford to sell, rather than face the plain truth that no major CL league club would really want him.
Several players looked like they'd had enough on Saturday. Besic - what the hell was that game about? Utterly baffling game. Not just inconsistent, but truly baffling.

No, I agree Rooney is not really worth having, but he'll be palmed off on us and we'll take him for sentimental reasons more than practical reasons.

I think Luka is a PL-type player. I don't see him being particularly successful anywhere else.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 23 Mar 2016, 8:48 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

No, I agree Rooney is not really worth having, but he'll be palmed off on us and we'll take him for sentimental reasons more than practical reasons.

I think Luka is a PL-type player. I don't see him being particularly successful anywhere else.

I would guess that would depend on who the Manager is in the summer ? If Martinez is still Manager, we will get Rooney as Martinez will be spouting about having a world class player (be it his best days will be behind him) NOT THE WAY FORWARD.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:19 am

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

I would guess that would depend on who the Manager is in the summer ? If Martinez is still Manager, we will get Rooney as Martinez will be spouting about having a world class player (be it his best days will be behind him) NOT THE WAY FORWARD.

Rooney would almost certainly have one amazing season if he came home to us. He'd feel wanted and could be seen as the saviour of the club he loves - his sort of player almost always responds to that sort of thing positively.

Or maybe I'm talking bullshit, I dunno.

But I wouldn't want him instead of Rom, it would need to be as well as.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 23 Mar 2016, 12:01 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Rooney would almost certainly have one amazing season if he came home to us. He'd feel wanted and could be seen as the saviour of the club he loves - his sort of player almost always responds to that sort of thing positively.

Bobby will only play 1 striker though... Niasse was expensive but is getting splinters in his arse.

I'm a Wayne fan.. I'd love to have him back... but he's getting old & slow & picking up injuries too, is on 300k a week & is past his best... heart says yes... head says swerve getting him like avoiding fucking Syria !

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:09 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Bobby will only play 1 striker though... Niasse was expensive but is getting splinters in his arse.

I'm a Wayne fan.. I'd love to have him back... but he's getting old & slow & picking up injuries too, is on 300k a week & is past his best... heart says yes... head says swerve getting him like avoiding fucking Syria !

I have heard all the excuses this season about Martinez tactics-substitutions- no plan-B, Players unfit-poor coaching ,Player's linked to other clubs.
what I haven't heard yet is ? Any player wanting to play for the shirt/club/fans Where's the bloody loyalty gone?

If players have other agendas sell them ,I want more passion & fight with players who want to play for Everton FC.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:31 pm

sefton wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

I have heard all the excuses this season about Martinez tactics-substitutions- no plan-B, Players unfit-poor coaching ,Player's linked to other clubs.
what I haven't heard yet is ? Any player wanting to play for the shirt/club/fans Where's the bloody loyalty gone?

If players have other agendas sell them ,I want more passion & fight with players who want to play for Everton FC.

cheers cheers Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Action-s Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Action-s
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 23 Mar 2016, 3:36 pm

Blue gazza wrote:
sefton wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

cheers cheers Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Action-s Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 33 Action-s
like Foo who can't get a game... or Ossie & Hibbo who are going out to seed... In fairness I think Jags is in the play for the shirt category.. and maybe Baines & Seamus too.. possibly Macca ... not sure about some of the other 'regulars' ...

The likes of Kone, Besic, Cleverley, Mirallas are a joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 26 Mar 2016, 1:30 pm

as understandable his frustrations are, and how good he is. i am fed up of hearing this from him,

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10218849/romelu-lukaku-wants-champions-league-football-next-season

it does seem very unlikely we will have him with us next year tho
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next