606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

+34
Knight of Thorgothshire
Hinchcliffe Corner
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
The President
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Merseyblue
Tonteau
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Gravy & Chips
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bryan
Albert
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
Super
Dixie Land
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
anticipate_the_pass
El Pablo
My other LB is a Ferrari
Michael Crosby S74
38 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:06 am

For me - as follows:

Irrational all consuming one-eyed hatred:

Liverpool - No comment required!
Man Utd - (increased due to Moyes). Fans are 80% glory hunters.

Medium Hatred:

Tottenham - Really annoying and arrogant fans
Man City - So much money but always under deliver and lack class
Chelsea - Dirty club, Dirty players
Stoke - Shite football and cheating mentality
Newcastle - Run by a bunch of morans. Pardew. Fans still think they're the biggest club in the country!

Varied hatred, peaks and troughs every now and again.

Fulham - Crap record at Craven Cottage. Games against are usually extremely boring.
Sunderland - For just being conistently crap and always spending decent money on dross. Although this always amuses me.
West Brom - Bitterness over Lukaku going to Everton
Arsenal - No real problem - have more class than the other top 4 clubs. Wenger can be really annoying though from time to time.
Aston Villa - A mixture of respect and frustration towards Villa. We've dropped too many points in games we should have won in recent seasons.

Harmless, usually untroubled to Everton

Swansea - Nice football
Southampton - No problem
West Ham - 6 points a season - Thank you
Cardiff - Too new to the Premier League to base a strong opinion yet.
Hull - Whipping Boys!
Crystal Palace - Whipping Boys!
Norwich - Usually Whipping Boys!

Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:43 pm

Fucking absolutely hate Newcastle, everything about them from their cunting fans to their cunting managers and that cunt of a footy top wearing owner.

Bunch of cunts

cunts.......

cunt
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 20 Sep 2013, 3:40 am

"I can't think of a reason to hate Norwich"

post of the fucking century (so far)

mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 20 Sep 2013, 7:43 am

mindyerho? wrote:"I can't think of a reason to hate Norwich"

post of the fucking century (so far)

Don't you mean Sale of the fucking century?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:30 pm

"IT'S LIVE FROM NORWICH......"
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:41 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:"IT'S LIVE FROM NORWICH......"
cheers its the quiz of the week!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 01 Oct 2013, 7:11 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24339775
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 02 Oct 2013, 8:21 pm

Just thought I would mention that all the posts about teams you hate are Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 435650 Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 435650 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 05 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

Good interview with Lukaku in the Telegraph today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/10356655/Evertons-Romelu-Lukaku-learning-from-the-past-masters.html
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 11 Oct 2013, 6:08 pm

They may only need a draw to qualify, but Belgium are evidently intent on rubberstamping their World Cup qualification tonight with a win as they take the lead against Croatia, Romelu Lukaku with the goal.
cheers cheers 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 11 Oct 2013, 6:37 pm

Romelu Lukaku's two goals looking set to have secured their place at next year's World Cup. The striker has just been replaced by Tottenham's Nacer Chadli with 20 minutes left.
We should buy him
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sat 12 Oct 2013, 3:13 am

Wield cup sneaky get, get your money on them
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 12 Oct 2013, 10:47 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:Wield cup sneaky get, get your money on them
Wild Clip socky jet?

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sat 12 Oct 2013, 10:54 am

Soz, autocorrect! World Cup, sneaky bet!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 12 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:Soz, autocorrect! World Cup, sneaky bet!
so nothing to do with the 0313 post then Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 F_whistl drunken 

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:01 am

Romelu Lukaku has put in some powerful performances since joining Everton on loan from Chelsea - and the 20-year-old striker smashed up a video game controller after losing a game of FIFA 14 to team-mate Kevin Mirallas.
Full story: Metro
As long as he keeps scoring for real how cares Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 3 Confused 
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 05 Nov 2013, 7:11 pm

How's his knee?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 05 Nov 2013, 9:58 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:How's his knee?
Black and bruised Shocked Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 25 Nov 2013, 11:48 am

stunning player ... sign at all cost I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:40 pm

To be fair, I was just having a conversation with my arl fella as to how bad he was playing when he went and slotted his first.

Not one of his better games, but that was what Fowler was like sometimes, shite for 89 minutes and then bangs one in.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 29 Nov 2013, 6:39 pm

Mourinho acting like a cunt towards Lukaku. Sweet. Might get him on full transfer yet. Very Happy 

http://www.thescore.ie/jose-mourinho-romelu-lukaku-loan-everton-1198922-Nov2013/

CHELSEA MANAGER JOSE Mourinho has revealed that he will not bring in a new striker when the transfer window opens in January.
Mourinho has just three experienced front men to call upon in Fernando Torres, Demba Ba and Samuel Eto’o as Belgium international Romelu Lukaku was allowed to go out on loan to top-flight rivals Everton in August.
Lukaku, who has scored seven goals for the Toffees this season, has occasionally told the media that he is hoping Mourinho is watching his spell on Merseyside carefully with the aim of a Chelsea recall.
However, this appears to have irked the ‘Special One’, who challenged the Belgian to come clean on exactly why he left on transfer deadline day.
And Mourinho himself was remaining enigmatic on the issue on Friday.
“Romelu is a young boy who likes to speak,” the Chelsea manager said. “But the only thing he didn’t say is why he went to Everton on loan.
And my last contact with him was to tell him exactly that: ‘Why do you never say why you are not here?’
“So it’s something he should say, the reason why he’s not with Chelsea and is in Everton.”
It was suggested Mourinho had been busy lining up deals for some extra firepower, with AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli and Jackson Martinez of Porto two names linked with a move to Stamford Bridge.
Reports claimed talks were at an advanced stage on a £30 million (€36 million) deal for Martinez.
However, Mourinho insisted Friday: “It’s not true what I read a couple of days ago, that the agent was in London meeting with me or with Chelsea directors. It’s not true at all.
“In the January market we’re not going to buy any striker, so we will go through to the end of the season with Fernando, Samuel and Demba. Nobody goes in. Nobody goes out,” the Portuguese added.

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 29 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25158153

Champions League? Easy squeezy Very Happy 

On-loan Everton striker Romelu Lukaku says he would consider staying at the club should they reach the Champions League.
The 20-year-old also said he had not been contacted by parent club Chelsea for two months despite his fine form.
Lukaku has scored seven Premier League goals with Everton seventh in the table, three points behind Chelsea.
"It's not a bad idea. If we play Champions League, yeah, why not?" said Lukaku when asked if he would stay.
"I was watching the games this week and I miss European football a lot.
Lukaku's league form
Everton 2013-14: Eight goals in seven games
West Brom 2012-13: 17 goals in 35 games
Chelsea 2011-12: 0 goals in eight games (only one start)
"I would like to be successful at Chelsea but I have to work and grow and be a better player and then at the end of the season see what is the best decision for my career."
Lukaku, who speaks six languages and considers former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba as his idol, was also successful while on loan at West Brom last season, where he scored 17 goals.
And the Belgian international has taken that form to a new level since moving to Everton at the start of September, outscoring Chelsea strikers Fernando Torres, Samuel Eto'o and Demba Ba, who have three Premier League goals between them.
Despite his displays, Lukaku told BBC Football Focus: "It's a bit strange at the minute, the last time I heard from [Chelsea] was a couple of months ago.
"But I think they are watching my performances."
Replying to those comments, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho said on Friday: "Romelu likes to speak. He's a young boy. But the only thing that he didn't say is why he went to Everton on loan.
"My last contact with him was to tell him exactly that. 'Why you never say why you are not here?'
"It's something that he should say, because he likes to speak, the reason why he is not with Chelsea and he is in Everton."
But in the BBC interview, Lukaku explained that he decided to leave Chelsea in order to get more playing time.
In the 2011-12 season that he joined the Blues from Anderlecht for £18m, he started only one Premier League game, having made eight league appearances in total.
"It was not the fact that I was not wanted, I was wanted but I had to make a decision for myself," Lukaku added.
"I had to analyse what the best was for me. Imagine if I was playing Chelsea now, I would play maybe five games maybe score one or two goals.
"Look now I'm playing for Everton, I've played eight games and scored seven goals. Everybody in England is talking about me about my performances and as a player I'm improving, I'm having that certain consistency in my game."

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 29 Nov 2013, 9:43 pm

He comes across as pretty arrogant in that piece - not necessarily a bad thing for a striker, but I wonder if he's quite as good as he thinks he is?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 29 Nov 2013, 11:47 pm

hairy cataract wrote:He comes across as pretty arrogant in that piece - not necessarily a bad thing for a striker, but I wonder if he's quite as good as he thinks he is?  
I think that he is probably closer to being as good as he thinks he is than Kone is.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 29 Nov 2013, 11:50 pm

Statman wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:He comes across as pretty arrogant in that piece - not necessarily a bad thing for a striker, but I wonder if he's quite as good as he thinks he is?  
I think that he is probably closer to being as good as he thinks he is than Kone is.
i think he's better than he thinks he is ... he's only 20 !!

Sign him

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next