606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

+28
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
The President
RhinoJagz
SouthernSmugToffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Michael Crosby S74
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
Hinchcliffe Corner
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Knight of Thorgothshire
Cahill the Great
Tonteau
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
VenezuelaBlue
toffee_pies
Royal Blue Mersey
Dixie Land
32 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 7 Dec - 9:13

Bluejagz wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
The President wrote:Striker Gerard Deulofeu, 21, wants to stay at Everton beyond this season because of the positive influence manager Roberto Martinez is having on his career. (Mail on Sunday)

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Action-s

Lovely interview on Soccer Saturday yesterday. Looks genuinely pleased to be at the club and chuffed with the fans song about him. Big turn around from first few games of the season when he didn't get a look in. Now probably the first name on the team sheet.

I am starting to fall a little bit in love with this guy (no, not you Bluejagz). I love you I love you I love you king

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 12 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Tonteau Mon 7 Dec - 10:16

Here's the interview: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10089249/gerard-deulofeu-evertons-mix-of-youth-and-experience-amazing

Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 8 Dec - 9:59

Hope that Everton can over come this buy out clause Barcelona have on Gerrard Deulofeu for the next two years, he's got great potential for many years to come, as long as he stays fit and he's looked after, he could become an Everton great , just love his ambition.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 8 Dec - 10:20

sefton wrote:Hope that Everton can over come this buy out clause Barcelona have on Gerrard Deulofeu for the next two years, he's got great potential for many years to come, as long as he stays fit and he's looked after, he could become an Everton great , just love his ambition.

Found him a bit frustrating yesterday - lots of crosses cut out and lots of corners that didn't beat the first man. However, just for excitement value and the sense that he is the one player who could carve out an opening and, as you've said, the obvious potential of the lad I think he's great. He offers something so different.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Tue 8 Dec - 12:25

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:Hope that Everton can over come this buy out clause Barcelona have on Gerrard Deulofeu for the next two years, he's got great potential for many years to come, as long as he stays fit and he's looked after, he could become an Everton great , just love his ambition.

Found him a bit frustrating yesterday - lots of crosses cut out and lots of corners that didn't beat the first man. However, just for excitement value and the sense that he is the one player who could carve out an opening and, as you've said, the obvious potential of the lad I think he's great. He offers something so different.
This
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Dec - 10:27

Everton star Gerard Deulofeu refused to rule out a Barcelona return, stating his future is firmly in the hands of his parent club.

The 21-year-old moved to Goodison Park on a permanent deal in July, but the Catalans retain the right to buy him back for a fee of €9 million after the 2015-16 season, or for €12 m the following year.

However, the confirmation that Luis Enrique is seeking to bring a new face in attack to complement Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar has led to speculation Deulofeu may be set for an early return to Camp Nou in Janaury.

When asked by reporters whether he would consider taking up the option to rejoin his boyhood club, Deulofeu said: "It's Barca's decision in the future.

"I'm very happy at Everton. The dressing room is good and we're getting more and more confidence.

"The most important thing now is to play well with Everton every week and to help my team."

Speaking last month, Everton boss Roberto Martinez had already said he was not worried by the terms of the deal with Barca - especially as his side are not at risk of losing Deulofeu until at least the end of the season.

"There are certain things in the deal. They can't take him back in the winter, so they can't take him back in January. It can only be at the end of the season. It is €9m for the first year and €12m in the second year," he said.

"If they take him back they can't sell him for a season, so he has to stay in the first-team squad for a season. At the end of that if they decide to sell him we have got first rights of getting him back or we have got a big percentage of that deal.

"There is nothing we can do if they activate it. That was the deal and the only way we could access the player in the terms that we wanted. I'm delighted with the deal."

Deulofeu has been in fine form under Martinez this term, most recently assisting Tom Cleverley's last-gasp winning goal at Newcastle United on Saturday.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/deulofeu-will-not-rule-out-barcelona-return/ar-BBnY5ks?ocid=spartandhp

Number of posts : 40998
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 17 Jun - 14:56

Anyone know there is a cut off point that Barca have to take Foofoo back... if they wanted to that is......

Articles say it must be at the end of the season.... so has it now past for the upcoming season ????

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 17 Jun - 15:54

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Anyone know there is a cut off point that Barca have to take Foofoo back... if they wanted to that is......

Articles say it must be at the end of the season.... so has it now past for the upcoming season ????

I thought they could take him back for up to 3 seasons for varying amounts of money.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 17 Jun - 16:22

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Anyone know there is a cut off point that Barca have to take Foofoo back... if they wanted to that is......

I thought they could take him back for up to 3 seasons for varying amounts of money.
yes... but there must be a cut off date that they take him each season... the reports say at the end of the season... so when is that ??... and when does the new season officially 'start'

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 18 Jun - 0:55

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:

yes... but there must be a cut off date that they take him each season... the reports say at the end of the season... so when is that ??... and when does the new season officially 'start'

1st July presumably as I believe that is when the window opens again.

Reading between the lines, I would anticipate that a deal has to have been agreed by 1st July each season. On this season's showing, Barca won't be interested anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 18 Jun - 8:08

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Reading between the lines, I would anticipate that a deal has to have been agreed by 1st July each season. On this season's showing, Barca won't be interested anyway.
Cheers ... 1 July makes sense... I think that's harsh on Foo.. he laid on 60% of Luka's goals when he was scoring for fun... for some bizarre reason Bob decided that wasn't sufficient & dropped him for .... errrr .... Cleverly

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 18 Jun - 9:23

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Cheers ... 1 July makes sense... I think that's harsh on Foo.. he laid on 60% of Luka's goals when he was scoring for fun... for some bizarre reason Bob decided that wasn't sufficient & dropped him for .... errrr .... Cleverly

It was more disappointing than that. Cleverly was always first choice (having thrived at Wigan under Martinez) then he had that serious knock preseason that forced Roberto's hand

So very frustrating

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 28 Jul - 13:31

Played up front in the last 2 friendlies, looks like the hats fits!

Lukaku and Foo Foo up front with Barkley tucked in behind could work.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 30 Dec - 16:39

On his way to Milan, on loan, if rumours are true.

Not really surprising, he's struggled in the PL. Sad to see him go, but not surprised.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 30 Dec - 17:57

I'd like to see him get more game time before we bin him.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 30 Dec - 20:33

Not on the bench tonight
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 31 Dec - 10:10

Shame ..... such promise
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 2 Jan - 17:56

stupid move... his crosses provided loads of goals for Luka..

..just don;t get why he doesn;t play... he's way better than most other wingers we have

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 2 Jan - 19:04

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:stupid move... his crosses provided loads of goals for Luka..

..just don;t get why he doesn;t play... he's way better than most other wingers we have
My suspicion is that he is considered to be too light weight and doesn't do enough defensively.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 3 Jan - 9:17

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:stupid move... his crosses provided loads of goals for Luka..

My suspicion is that he is considered to be too light weight and doesn't do enough defensively.  

I think if we check - he never made it through 90 minutes in a game.... certainly not in any match I watched him play... and that is just too big a luxury...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Tue 3 Jan - 12:08

And is clearly unfit.

Rumour is that he is a smoker.

Does a couple of runs and is then blowing for tugs for 20 mins.

As much as he was great in providing crosses, he can't do more than 20 mins a match
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 4 Jan - 10:42

Gravy & Chips wrote:

And is clearly unfit.

As much as he was great in providing crosses, he can't do more than 20 mins a match
he's a diving faggot, and a lightweight, let him go
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Wed 4 Jan - 20:21

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:

And is clearly unfit.

he's a diving faggot, and a lightweight, let him go

People like you really piss me off.

Always sitting on the fence instead of telling us what you really think.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 7 Jan - 10:43

Marseille are keen on Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu and his old Barcelona team-mate Cristian Tello, reports le10sport.com.
Deulofeu, who has been linked with a January move away from Goodison Park, is also wanted by Serie A giants AC Milan.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 8 Jan - 7:39

good assist yesterday.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next