606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

+47
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
tadpole
Albert
Diamond
Yankthattoffee
notepad
Goodison_Gringo
anticipate_the_pass
Valentino Blue
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Da Judge
Top Balcony Blue
Bryan
The Griffin
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Statman
Bluey
Michael Crosby S74
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
callmebubbles
Luka Perfect
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
hairy cataract
Riggy
Cahill the Great
Brummie No Mates
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
duncs pigeons
Gravy & Chips
Blue_Monkey
My other LB is a Ferrari
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Marouane Screetch
VenezuelaBlue
51 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Blue gazza Fri 5 Feb - 9:56

it can only be good news for us 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Icon_cheers 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Icon_cheers and now his head is clear, it has gotta be bad news for the redshite 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Affraid 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Affraid

KING LOUIS AND THE BLUE BOYS 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 5 Feb - 10:05

Superos wrote:Breaking news on the os now....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/saha-signs-extension.html
Has nothing but good stuff to say. Granted, not very surprising (he has to say that) but he clearly wanted to stay instead on moving again.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Fri 5 Feb - 11:06

Score any time now Louis..
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 5 Feb - 11:09

Excellent news. We have a settled side now.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 5 Feb - 12:07

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:Excellent news. We have a settled side now.
Erm... Pienaar.... 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 F_whistl Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 5 Feb - 12:21

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Erm... Pienaar.... 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 F_whistl Wink

We have him for another year so we wont have any players walking away for free. I think that Pienaar will leave in the summer but at least we will be able to command a fee for him.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 5 Feb - 12:28

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:

We have him for another year so we wont have any players walking away for free. I think that Pienaar will leave in the summer but at least we will be able to command a fee for him.
You better take it all back mister! You..... baaaaaaaassssstard!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 5 Feb - 12:32

lol!

I dont want him to at all. I think he is one of our best players and his diving has improved (improved in he isnt doing it as much, not he is better at diving Very Happy ). I just worry that with the World Cup being held in South Africa he will be put on a pedistal in the summer and some big European club will come in for him and turn his head. His contract would only have 12 months on it so we would be tempted to cash in rather than having an unhappy player playing for us for a year before going on a free.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 5 Feb - 12:33

lol!

I dont want him to at all. I think he is one of our best players and his diving has improved (improved in he isnt doing it as much, not he is better at diving Very Happy ). I just worry that with the World Cup being held in South Africa he will be put on a pedistal in the summer and some big European club will come in for him and turn his head. His contract would only have 12 months on it so we would be tempted to cash in rather than having an unhappy player playing for us for a year before going on a free.
You better take it all back.... oh, wait. Yeah, I know what you mean mate. I would be pleasantly surprised if he signed another contract. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 5 Feb - 12:35

lol!

You better take it all back.... oh, wait. Yeah, I know what you mean mate. I would be pleasantly surprised if he signed another contract. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 8 Food-smi

So would I mate. Looking on the bright side, I thought Saha would be off on a free in a few months so it shows what I know. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 10 Feb - 17:25

Now that's what we're paying you for, louis.

Apart from the penalty. Get Arteta to take them from now on.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 10 Feb - 17:27

Tonteau wrote:Now that's what we're paying you for, louis.

Agreed mate. His overall play today was excellent. He held the ball up brilliantly with his back to goal and took his goals well. Liked his celebrations as well, showed that he really cared.

His peno was wank though.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 10 Feb - 17:40

Agreed mate. His overall play today was excellent. He held the ball up brilliantly with his back to goal and took his goals well. Liked his celebrations as well, showed that he really cared.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more angry it makes me. Sell him, the useless tit. (or just let arteta take the penos, either's good with me)
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 10 Feb - 17:44

Tonteau wrote:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more angry it makes me. Sell him, the useless tit. (or just let arteta take the penos, either's good with me)

lol!

I will forgive him this once I think. Very Happy

Suppose if the game had finished 2-1 to the chavs I might think differently though. Made up that we have him for another 2 seasons.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 10 Feb - 20:02

Tonteau wrote:

lol!

I will forgive him this once I think. Very Happy

Suppose if the game had finished 2-1 to the chavs I might think differently though. Made up that we have him for another 2 seasons.
Maybe we did end up paying him some more in wages, but there was no transfer fee involved since we already had him under contract.

Well chuffed to have him for another 2 years as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb - 1:17

Hopefully he doesn't go missing against Man U like he did against RS
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb - 7:03

Mr_Ben wrote:Hopefully he doesn't go missing against Man U like he did against RS
Maybe we should just play him every other game?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 11 Feb - 8:02

not bad for a freebie aye?

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 11 Feb - 8:04

Not bad for a freebie aye?

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb - 8:04

Bryan wrote:not bad for a freebie aye?
We might never find out how much we ended up paying Utd on the pay as he play deal.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb - 8:10

saha#s second goal was a great finish
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb - 8:12

Bryan wrote:Not bad for a freebie aye?

I wonder how much we'd have paid on the pay as you pay deal
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 11 Feb - 8:14

We might never find out how much we ended up paying Utd on the pay as he play deal.

its was only him we were going to pay on a pay as you play i think. utd let us have him for nothing didnt they?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 11 Feb - 8:18

treblA wrote:

its was only him we were going to pay on a pay as you play i think. utd let us have him for nothing didnt they?

If we could get current season with Yaks form 2 season's ago we would have some attack force.. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb - 8:21

Coleman's mucha'rd wrote:
treblA wrote:

If we could get current season with Yaks form 2 season's ago we would have some attack force.. Very Happy

I am bit worrie dabout Yak's performances recently albeit he is back from injury but is miles off his previous form
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next