606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke v Everton - friendly

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stoke v Everton - friendly - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoke v Everton - friendly

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sun 30 Jul 2023, 9:25 pm

Anyway, apparently Celta Vigo, Granada and Watford would be our competition if Thelwell were to SWOOP for Morelos.

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 31 Jul 2023, 8:05 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Anyway, apparently Celta Vigo, Granada and Watford would be our competition if Thelwell were to SWOOP for Morelos.

I know nothing about his guy, so I had to google him. He's only 27? He looks like the 40 year old owner of a massive pie factory!

I'm past caring. Sign him.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Mon 31 Jul 2023, 9:48 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Anyway, apparently Celta Vigo, Granada and Watford would be our competition if Thelwell were to SWOOP for Morelos.

I know nothing about his guy, so I had to google him.  He's only 27?  He looks like the 40 year old owner of a massive pie factory!  

I'm past caring.  Sign him.

Well, actually...I've seen him bang home four goals in one match, in the flesh.

No, seriously. We went up to Scotland (Argyll) for a holiday in February 2019. Lovely part of the world, would recommend it to anyone. Where we were staying was about a 45 minute drive to Glasgow, and my eldest spotted that Rangers had a midweek cup game against Kilmarnock that week, so nagged me to take him as he wanted to see Ibrox.

Kilmarnock had a fella sent off in the first half while 1-0 down and that ended it as a contest to be honest. I don't remember any of Morelos's goals, although I do recall us agreeing that his movement was good. We were more impressed with Glen Kamara, their CDM. But it was 10-man Kilmarnock they were playing. The other thing I remember was my lad finding the sheer number of sectarian flags absolutely hilarious. He hadn't learned the art of discretion back then and was stood in the middle of Ibrox openly mocking their banners. Quite funny, and probably the last time I genuinely wondered whether I'd get my head kicked in at a footy game.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2