606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 - Nathan Patterson - future star

+6
Yankthattoffee
Da Judge
Armchair
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
Made 4 Gwladys
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

2 - Nathan Patterson - future star - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 - Nathan Patterson - future star

Post  Armchair Tue 25 Jan - 13:58

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:To back up hairy's report,,,

Nathan Patterson marked his first Everton appearance with an assist for Lewis Dobbin’s decisive goal as the Blues’ Under-23 side beat high-flying Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 at Southport FC on Monday night.

Scotland international Patterson – who joined Everton from Glasgow Rangers earlier this month – supplied a pinpoint cross which Dobbin met with a bullet header to put the Toffees in front on the stroke of half-time.

Patterson’s athleticism and quality in possession impressed as he completed 60 minutes of the clash, with the victory seeing David Unsworth’s side stretch their unbeaten run to seven matches.

Centre-back Jarrad Branthwaite also played for an hour of the Premier League 2 encounter, delivering an assured display to help the young Blues record a clean sheet against a free-scoring Tottenham team who sit third in the table, five places above Everton.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2462911/patterson-impresses-in-fine-u23s-win?fbclid=IwAR2jXQI1-mdXZq8puj45iKcptGGj5Abnt9miaBX6KIqTt_N6YSjHhJcxaRY

Just to return to being Mr Misery for a minute..... Branthwaite was a bit shaky last night, and made errors that may well have led to goals at a higher level.  There were some decent prospects on show though, and the most striking thing was how much better we looked with a midfield three.  It's fucking beyond me why we're not playing a three in the PL games.

I've been stewing on this the last few days.

On the assumption that we want to play Richie and DCL up front together (which makes sense), what formation do you play? 352 would work if we have fullbacks/wingbacks in the wide positios, but that means Gray not playing. We could play Gray as a wingback but he'd be less effective going forward and leave us a bit exposed defensively. 451 perhaps? But that means Richie as a winger where he is less effective. 433 with 3 holding midfielders, DCL Richie and Gray up front, with the later two dropping back a bit when we haven't got the ball?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22543
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

2 - Nathan Patterson - future star - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 - Nathan Patterson - future star

Post  hairy cataract Tue 25 Jan - 14:51

Armchair wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:To back up hairy's report,,,

Nathan Patterson marked his first Everton appearance with an assist for Lewis Dobbin’s decisive goal as the Blues’ Under-23 side beat high-flying Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 at Southport FC on Monday night.

Scotland international Patterson – who joined Everton from Glasgow Rangers earlier this month – supplied a pinpoint cross which Dobbin met with a bullet header to put the Toffees in front on the stroke of half-time.

Patterson’s athleticism and quality in possession impressed as he completed 60 minutes of the clash, with the victory seeing David Unsworth’s side stretch their unbeaten run to seven matches.

Centre-back Jarrad Branthwaite also played for an hour of the Premier League 2 encounter, delivering an assured display to help the young Blues record a clean sheet against a free-scoring Tottenham team who sit third in the table, five places above Everton.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2462911/patterson-impresses-in-fine-u23s-win?fbclid=IwAR2jXQI1-mdXZq8puj45iKcptGGj5Abnt9miaBX6KIqTt_N6YSjHhJcxaRY

Just to return to being Mr Misery for a minute..... Branthwaite was a bit shaky last night, and made errors that may well have led to goals at a higher level.  There were some decent prospects on show though, and the most striking thing was how much better we looked with a midfield three.  It's fucking beyond me why we're not playing a three in the PL games.

I've been stewing on this the last few days.

On the assumption that we want to play Richie and DCL up front together (which makes sense), what formation do you play? 352 would work if we have fullbacks/wingbacks in the wide positios, but that means Gray not playing. We could play Gray as a wingback but he'd be less effective going forward and leave us a bit exposed defensively. 451 perhaps? But that means Richie as a winger where he is less effective.  433 with 3 holding midfielders, DCL Richie and Gray up front, with the later two dropping back a bit when we haven't got the ball?

I'm not convinced the two up front works for us. Richie and DCL look like strangers on the pitch for a start, and all we did on Saturday was lump long balls up to them, which DCL missed almost every time. Both of them had chances from crosses from Gordon, which they missed, and there was almost no link up play between them. Meanwhile, Gray and Gordon have been terrorising defences on the few occasions they're actually given the fucking ball and told to run at the opposition.

So I'd have either/or with Richarlison and DCL. Right now I'd probably prefer RIcharlison because he's a better finisher, and we'd probably play less route one. I'd give DCL some minutes as a sub while he gets back up to speed. In the long run one or both of them will probably be sold anyway. In the meantime, 433 with Gray and Gordon either side of Richarlison. The three in midfield is a problem because we have such a shit squad, but if they were all fit I'd have Doucoure, Allan and Gomes. In fact, I'd consider Delph sitting very deep with Allan and Doucoure in front of him, but I'm not sure the rules permit a wheelchair on the pitch so I guess we've seen the last of Delph. Pity that he who cannot be named is still banned for noncing, otherwise he might be the attacking midfield in front of Allan and Doucoure. We could always give a chance to one of the kids. Warrington looks useful. Or Dobbin playing as a 10. I'm clutching at straws now.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 24 Mar - 23:03

If you're the manager of a struggling Premier League team who've taken about 4 points in two years and whose players are currently frozen with fear and a lack of confidence, and you've got a young lad on the bench who shows this kind of pluck and directness then, I dunno, I'd consider giving him a game or two.

Nothing to lose (we're shit anyway and going down) and everything to gain.

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14810
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 25 Mar - 7:19

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:If you're the manager of a struggling Premier League team who've taken about 4 points in two years and whose players are currently frozen with fear and a lack of confidence, and you've got a young lad on the bench who shows this kind of pluck and directness then, I dunno, I'd consider giving him a game or two.

Dunno, I don't like it. I'm sure we can coach that out of him though.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 25 Mar - 9:57

Armchair wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:If you're the manager of a struggling Premier League team who've taken about 4 points in two years and whose players are currently frozen with fear and a lack of confidence, and you've got a young lad on the bench who shows this kind of pluck and directness then, I dunno, I'd consider giving him a game or two.

It's incredible isn't it? To my eye it is anyway. Can imagine Lampard talking to his assistants on the training field...

"We need a spark from somewhere lads, but I just don't see who can provide it." (Scottish accent in the background - "Hi boss.")

"I know Frank, we've inherited such a lacklustre squad here haven't we?" ("Did you see what I did for Scotland last week boss?")

"You're right Ash, this isn't on us, but I just don't see what we can do to change things" ("How about giving me a fucking start or two eh, boss?")

"So, Kenny and Coleman at full back again this weekend then? We have zero wing back options available. ("Ah your fuckin' da sells Avon boss.")
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 25 Mar - 11:35

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Armchair wrote:

It's incredible isn't it? To my eye it is anyway. Can imagine Lampard talking to his assistants on the training field...

"We need a spark from somewhere lads, but I just don't see who can provide it." (Scottish accent in the background - "Hi boss.")

"I know Frank, we've inherited such a lacklustre squad here haven't we?" ("Did you see what I did for Scotland last week boss?")

"You're right Ash, this isn't on us, but I just don't see what we can do to change things" ("How about giving me a fucking start or two eh, boss?")

"So, Kenny and Coleman at full back again this weekend then? We have zero wing back options available. ("Ah your fuckin' da sells Avon boss.")

I was watching Wales last night and, in the first half, Neco Williams was one of the stand-out players.  Of course, he's a RS and they are so well-equipped in the full back positions that they can afford to send him out on loan to Fulham.  Patterson is possibly at the stage Williams was at when he went out on loan. In other words, not good enough for the Sky clubs, but more than fucking handy for a shit team like us.

Lampard must be seeing something that makes him think "old man Seamus at right back, bang average right back Kenny at left back, and get that young Jock on the mid-morning cake run & make mine a slice of Victoria Sponge".  He hooked him at half time against Boreham Wood, saying he'd done "okay", though to be fair he'd actually looked a bit tentative.  So maybe if he does get picked, he won't play like he did in a friendly against Poland, he'll play like he did in the FA Cup against the non-league minnows because the pressure will be so much greater?

Having said that, I'd start at him at West Ham.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 25 Mar - 11:39

hairy cataract wrote: I reckon Seamus will continue at right back for the rest of the season with Natty Patty playing at Hull and then a few games on the bench, getting the odd twenty minutes here and there.

ooh, look what Mystic Hairy said at the beginning of January....
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 25 Mar - 12:16

hairy cataract wrote:

I was watching Wales last night and, in the first half, Neco Williams was one of the stand-out players.  Of course, he's a RS and they are so well-equipped in the full back positions that they can afford to send him out on loan to Fulham.  Patterson is possibly at the stage Williams was at when he went out on loan. In other words, not good enough for the Sky clubs, but more than fucking handy for a shit team like us.

Lampard must be seeing something that makes him think "old man Seamus at right back, bang average right back Kenny at left back, and get that young Jock on the mid-morning cake run & make mine a slice of Victoria Sponge".  He hooked him at half time against Boreham Wood, saying he'd done "okay", though to be fair he'd actually looked a bit tentative.  So maybe if he does get picked, he won't play like he did in a friendly against Poland, he'll play like he did in the FA Cup against the non-league minnows because the pressure will be so much greater?

Having said that, I'd start at him at West Ham.

Well that comes back to what Lampard's actual job is. I really don't know what the job spec said when he applied for it. Maybe it was very brief, along the lines of "wanted: manager who can write 11 names on a team sheet every Saturday, make the lads run around a bit during the week and, well, that's about it really."

There is a player there. Why does that player look free and eager when representing his country (albeit a friendly) but not when playing for the club that pays his wages? Call me old-fashioned but I still think that's part of the job of a football manager. The good ones are always amateur shrinks, basically.

And players are different, so different approaches may be required per player. Some players are OK with being bawled out. Others need an arm around the shoulder and more of a sensitive approach. This is all part of what Frankie boy is being paid 16 billion quid a year for. Subbing him at half time in the cup game when he was "OK", not "disastrous" seems like a rather silly move to me, if the lad does need a bit of a boost, a bit of belief in him from his manager.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 24 Jul - 13:46

Lampard reportedly wants a new right-back in at Goodison Park, and the feeling, as per the above report, is that Patterson needs to go out and play more matches.

Nixon claims that Championship clubs will be queuing up for the Scottish international, but there is no mention of any specific sides that are interested.

Patterson has certainly had a slow start to life at Everton after the club spent a hefty transfer fee on him when Rafa Benitez was still in charge.

Perhaps that was to be expected, though, given the 20-year-old had only played 27 games for Rangers before making the move.

To jump up to Premier League level right away would be a big ask, and, to date, we are still yet to see the youngster in the English top-flight, although he did suffer an injury towards the end of the season.

Instead, his one and only senior Everton bow came in the FA Cup back in January.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/eight-figure-everton-signing-set-for-potential-championship-loan-deal/ar-AAZUIL0?cvid=acbacec3d33d432eab6a3c9362b6eeea&ocid=winp2sv1plus

Number of posts : 41004

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 24 Jul - 18:41

Two assists today, although I appreciate Blackpool aren't exactly PL standard.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 24 Jul - 18:59

Armchair wrote:Two assists today, although I appreciate Blackpool aren't exactly PL standard.

On the one hand, it shows that Patterson would thrive in the Championship this season if we sent him out on loan. On the other hand, he's got a really good cross on him, so we should keep him and play him.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 21 Sep - 20:41

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 21 Sep - 21:35

Stupid fucking international shite ....

stretchered off

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 22 Sep - 2:22

To paraphrase another Scottish great..

"it was fuckin' obvious some cunt was gonnae get fucked by some cunt"
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 22 Sep - 8:19

Typical - we finally have a solid looking defence, full of robust players who rarely get injured, then one of them plays for Scotland in the Zenith Date Pointless international round robin league and gets fucked.

Coleman is bound to get crocked playing for Ireland, as usual, and that's us back to where we always are - players out for months, and others playing out of position.

There should be some kind of rule - only one player in each position is allowed to be called up at a time.  The likes of Citteh and Chelsea have so much cover in every position, so they're alright, but we are threadbare to say the least.  So if Patterson plays for Scotland, Coleman is kept at home.  Would also mean less incentive for top players all to play for the same clubs as well if they thought they might miss out on a call-up.  In fact, I'm going to suggest it to the FA.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 22 Sep - 17:44

has anyone heard an update today ... I read it MIGHT me medial ligaments... but nothing on the OS & social media strangely quiet on the matter confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 22 Sep - 23:40

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:has anyone heard an update today ... I read it MIGHT me medial ligaments... but nothing on the OS & social media strangely quiet on the matter confused

Dunno mate. The wait is making me nervous.

Such a shame. At least we've got Coleman in reserve, an experienced, serviceable pro. But Patterson was improving leaps and bounds, game-by-game. Such a fucking shame.

Reminds me of when Southall got crocked playing for Wales, an injury that may have cost us the double in '86.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 23 Sep - 10:48

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:has anyone heard an update today ... I read it MIGHT me medial ligaments... but nothing on the OS & social media strangely quiet on the matter confused

Such a shame. At least we've got Coleman in reserve, an experienced, serviceable pro. But Patterson was improving leaps and bounds, game-by-game. Such a fucking shame.

Reminds me of when Southall got crocked playing for Wales, an injury that may have cost us the double in '86.

Don't know what it is with our right backs on international duty. Coleman used to get injured every time he turned out for ireland and I think this is the second injury Patterson has had playing internationals whilst he's been with us. FFS.

Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 23 Sep - 12:09

Tonteau wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

Don't know what it is with our right backs on international duty. Coleman used to get injured every time he turned out for ireland and I think this is the second injury Patterson has had playing internationals whilst he's been with us. FFS.

Forgot about the Coleman one, that was Neil Taylor, I wanted that cunt to get crocked every time I saw him play after that.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 24 Sep - 19:07

As Everton fans anxiously await the injury latest on Nathan Patterson, a report from north of the border suggests there will be no news until early next week.

Patterson gave Evertonians a scare on Wednesday night when the right-back was stretchered off in Scotland’s 3-0 UEFA Nations League win over Ukraine at Hampden Park.

His fellow Blues full-back Vitalli Mykolenko played no part for the visitors after feeling 'discomfort' in the Premier League win over West Ham United at Goodison Park last Sunday.

But the left-back had recovered in time to play the full 90 minutes of Ukraine’s 5-0 win in Armenia today (Saturday).

There has yet to be an official update regarding the fitness of Patterson. However, a report from the Daily Record suggests that it will not be until next week until the 20-year-old knows more.

The report claims the former Rangers starlet will visit a ‘top specialist’ on Tuesday after undergoing ‘scans on both his knee and ankle’ after returning to Everton’s Finch Farm training base. The report adds that it is ‘the same ankle which had to be operated on as he sat out the final two months of last season’.

Patterson had to be patient for his Premier League debut under Blues boss Frank Lampard. But, just when it was set to arrive, in April’s trip to West Ham United, the youngster sustained an ankle injury that ruled him out for the rest of the campaign.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nathan-patterson-injury-everton-fans-25100175?fbclid=IwAR31bRlmVUB7FwvfqGrakthu4811At6pDChFVIOUI0IbY_C5jIV4LzM-htk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 25 Sep - 1:07

For the WHU match I was sat with a buddy in the wheelchair area by the church corner flag.
NP blocked a really heavy hit cross by Antonio(?) in the first half, more of a tackle. He immediately grimaced and ran sheepishly to the goalmouth.
Could have been the start of it.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 25 Sep - 8:25

Yankthattoffee wrote:For the WHU match I was sat with a buddy in the wheelchair area by the church corner flag.
NP blocked a really heavy hit cross by Antonio(?) in the first half, more of a tackle. He immediately grimaced and ran sheepishly to the goalmouth.
Could have been the start of it.
will be tragic if it's the same ankle... may never repair properly Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Sep - 11:28

Everton defender Nathan Patterson is expected to be out for around four to five weeks with an ankle injury.

The 20-year-old Blues right-back was forced off while on international duty during Scotland’s Nations League win over Ukraine at Hampden Park last Wednesday.

Following a consultation with a specialist in London, Patterson will now undergo treatment under the care of Everton’s medical team at Finch Farm.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2805830/patterson-injury-update

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 28 Sep - 12:35

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton defender Nathan Patterson is expected to be out for around four to five weeks with an ankle injury.

The 20-year-old Blues right-back was forced off while on international duty during Scotland’s Nations League win over Ukraine at Hampden Park last Wednesday.

Following a consultation with a specialist in London, Patterson will now undergo treatment under the care of Everton’s medical team at Finch Farm.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2805830/patterson-injury-update

Could have been far worse. I'll settle for that.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Dec - 17:45

maybe all the hype about Patterson being a future star is a bit meh....

It was certainly not Patterson’s best game, as the right-back was caught out for Daniel Podence’s equaliser and struggled defensively throughout the match.

He lost out on three of his individual duels and failed to record any interceptions or tackles, losing the ball on no fewer than 17 separate occasions in total. Patterson also struggled offensively at times, recording no key passes and being inaccurate with all six of his attempted crosses (SofaScore).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next