606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

+14
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
bluefaze
SEFTON
Statman
Mr_Ben
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Blue gazza
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Gravy & Chips
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm

Better get the table in fast before the wrath of Learned Counsel is meted out for the latest mega-breach of Match Thread rules ever...

The fines could be fucking epic ! Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 F_laugh Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 F_laugh

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Captur19

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

Post  SEFTON Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:37 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Better get the table in fast before the wrath of Learned Counsel is meted out for the latest mega-breach of Match Thread rules ever...

The fines could be fucking epic ! Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 F_laugh Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 F_laugh

M4G, I'll take my wrath no problem should Dixie appear to complain, But, B-h-e has done some super snitching today.lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 04 Dec 2014, 4:47 pm

Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Better get the table in fast before the wrath of Learned Counsel is meted out for the latest mega-breach of Match Thread rules ever...

M4G, I'll take my wrath no problem should Dixie appear to complain, But, B-h-e  has done some super snitching today.lol!  

BHE is not the only one. Just saying.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 04 Dec 2014, 5:26 pm

Statman wrote:
Sefton wrote:

M4G, I'll take my wrath no problem should Dixie appear to complain, But, B-h-e  has done some super snitching today.lol!  

multiple snitching indeed.. Uwie may have to work overtime to unravel who the current snitcher is at the end of all this... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Sefton wrote:

multiple snitching indeed.. Uwie may have to work overtime to unravel who the current snitcher is at the end of all this...  Very Happy

The Ruling in the matter of Robbie "the [s]Snitcher[/s] Robber" Sefton against the Premier Match Thread League for the alleged Thread Theft of the Man City away game to be played 6th December, 2014

The defendant posted his thread at 1231 CET on the 4th December and compounded his error in two aggravating ways. He claimed that he was respecting the 48 hour rule and that he was knowingly quite happy that he was thread grabbing. There can be no defence for such theft. The match I believe ended at 2238 CET and thus for any 48 hour defence to have been relevant would have required him to post any time after 2238 on 5th December. Therefore the allegation of grabbing is not only proven but also is aggravated by a flimsy and almost Putinesque ludicrosity of a defence. Crimea's annexation is the only thing that comes close.

On top of that we do also have an abject dereliction of duty from the appointed Chief Snitcher, Blueberto should really have been all over this like a hot rash and yet.....

Instead the court has had to rely on the stalwart services of BHE and others to whistle what too all others was an open and shut case. There could be an accusation that the snitching was almost gratuitous and the reader certainly gets the sense that BHE was almost enjoying the thrill of snitching.

I mentioned that others were involved in snitching, perhaps the snidest of all was Statman whose "it's not just him, just saying like" was so delicately framed as a snitch so as to get involved in possibly the biggest theft case in some years and a way of getting points in the league... quite delightfully shameful!!!

The final antagonist is the "over-reaction" (or is it?) of Tonteau. It is not accepted by the Court that Tonts has snitched but the reaction to the events did prove to be jocular in the extreme and thus worthy of recognition.

And that leaves me to consider the unspoken victim. The big man primary school teacher whom I fear has been driven back into the classroom so soon after coming back to the board. His calm and graceful silence has been more than eloquent, it has been [s]dignity[/s] dixity personified.

So to the sanctions....

Sef standard thread theft is doubled for the flagrancy and defiance against all known laws of time and space
BHE is new Snitch and receives the courts thanks +3pts
Statman is awarded the Peter Mandelson award for Snideness and receives with it 3 points and the next in line for the match thread - pursuant to Dixie's wishes.
Tonts gets 1 point for making us smile....
Blueberto loses 3 points for being asleep for 2 days and saying nowt...

Dixie as the victim - you have a number of choices...
1. Leave thread as is ....
2. Take on thread and if we win or draw you get double points for this match in your thread to recompense for the abject humiliation you have suffered

In the case of Option one Sef will retain the thread for this match - after which Statman will assume the mantle to start the thread.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 07 Dec 2014, 2:44 pm

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Captur20

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 08 Dec 2014, 11:14 am

Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Sefton wrote:

multiple snitching indeed.. Uwie may have to work overtime to unravel who the current snitcher is at the end of all this...  Very Happy

The Ruling in the matter of Robbie "the [s]Snitcher[/s] Robber" Sefton against the Premier Match Thread League  for the alleged Thread Theft of the Man City away game to be played 6th December, 2014

The defendant posted his thread at 1231 CET on the 4th December and compounded his error in two aggravating ways. He claimed that he was respecting the 48 hour rule and that he was knowingly quite happy that he was thread grabbing. There can be no defence for such theft. The match I believe ended at 2238 CET and thus for any 48 hour defence to have been relevant would have required him to post any time after 2238 on 5th December.  Therefore the allegation of grabbing is not only proven but also is aggravated by a flimsy and almost Putinesque ludicrosity of a defence. Crimea's annexation is the only thing that comes close.

On top of that we do also have an abject dereliction of duty from the appointed Chief Snitcher, Blueberto should really have been all over this like a hot rash and yet.....  

Instead the court has had to rely on the stalwart services of BHE and others to whistle what too all others was an open and shut case. There could be an accusation that the snitching was almost gratuitous and the reader certainly gets the sense that BHE was almost enjoying the thrill of snitching.

I mentioned that others were involved in snitching, perhaps the snidest of all was Statman whose "it's not just him, just saying like" was so delicately framed as a snitch so as to get involved in possibly the biggest theft case in some years and a way of getting points in the league... quite delightfully shameful!!!

The final antagonist is the "over-reaction" (or is it?) of Tonteau. It is not accepted by the Court that Tonts has snitched but the reaction to the events did prove to be jocular in the extreme and thus worthy of recognition.

And that leaves me to consider the unspoken victim. The big man primary school teacher whom I fear has been driven back into the classroom so soon after coming back to the board. His calm and graceful silence has been more than eloquent, it has been [s]dignity[/s] dixity personified.

So to the sanctions....

Sef standard thread theft is doubled for the flagrancy and defiance against all known laws of time and space
BHE is new Snitch and receives the courts thanks +3pts
Statman is awarded the Peter Mandelson award for Snideness and receives with it 3 points and the next in line for the match thread - pursuant to Dixie's wishes.
Tonts gets 1 point for making us smile....
Blueberto loses 3 points for being asleep for 2 days and saying nowt...

Dixie as the victim - you have a number of choices...
1. Leave thread as is ....
2. Take on thread and if we win or draw you get double points for this match in your thread to recompense for the abject humiliation you have suffered

In the case of Option one Sef will retain the thread for this match - after which Statman will assume the mantle to start the thread.

What a load of Cobbler's I say, Cobblers . ..you call this justice.

What's that skip ???? Kangaroo court. study
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefaze Tue 09 Dec 2014, 1:31 pm

very poor snitching on the russian thread with only a few days to kick off

just snitching like Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 F_whistl

bhe is not worthy of the role

bluefaze

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 09 Dec 2014, 1:41 pm

supersnitcher wrote:very poor snitching on the russian thread with only a few days to kick off

Quite right. What we need is a superhero type of character whose name indicates that their sole purpose for being is that of the snitcher. This person needs to have the motivation to read one of Uwie's posts from start to finish and implement the action points. Can you think of anyone who would be super at snitching?

Either way, Mr Ben, Statman and now myself are in immense trouble. Uh-oh.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 09 Dec 2014, 1:57 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:very poor snitching on the russian thread with only a few days to kick off

Quite right. What we need is a superhero type of character whose name indicates that their sole purpose for being is that of the snitcher. This person needs to have the motivation to read one of Uwie's posts from start to finish and implement the action points. Can you think of anyone who would be super at snitching?

'Ello 'ello 'ello what's going on 'ere then cop What on earth will UWIE do now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefaze Thu 11 Dec 2014, 7:49 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

'Ello 'ello 'ello what's going on 'ere then cop What on earth will UWIE do now Very Happy
fuck all by looks of it

bluefaze

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

Where's the QPR match thread.........
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:09 pm

Super wrote:Where's the QPR match thread.........

Anyone can start it, Super. Hint, hint.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:35 pm

The Krasnodar Crash.... a.k.a. readers should read all the posts from all the threads....

In the light of Citteh gate... Dixie ceded, inferred through a non-response to allow the thread robber to die on his ill plundered gain. That clearly as a result of the judgement left Statosnitcher as the starter for the next thread by dint of his award winning snideness. There was a post from the game Supremo to that effect.

It was therefore horrifying that so soon after a blatant theft to see the Souk-seeker Mr.Ben start the thread, even the benevolent justice coughed - but remained silent as his impartiality cannot be impugned for the benefit of points gathering.

We then did see additional snitching from both BHE with his breathlessly hopeless expressions of denial and a yet to be declared SUPERSNITCHER. However under the statute theft has a term of limitation in that if no protest/response is forthcoming the thread is legitimised somewhat... this being the case the shirt souk lifter assumed the thread ownership and as ever demonstrated that crime does not pay.

Which leaves us to the snitching.... BHE gets the two points for stating the bleeding obvious, there is a sizable pot to be won for the correct identification of SUPERSNITCHER..... I can confirm that it is not I!!!

Statman loses 3 points for failing to show on post...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

hmm... very nice bit of judging there from the board's high-priest... however it would appear that Mr Souk gets away with theft without a penalty No

At this rate BHE could snitch his way all the way to the title.. which would certainly be a new (and quite admirable) feat

Who the hell is supersnitcher ??... show yourself you snide !!!

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Captur10

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:14 pm

Super's 2nd bite of the cherry gets us back to winning ways cheers

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Captur13

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 22 Dec 2014, 1:09 pm

I'm gonna win aren't I... Sad Sad Sad

we're so shit at the moment

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 3 Captur18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:01 pm

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:24 pm

Can I have a go? 😄

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:29 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Can I have a go? 😄
go for it... Hull is ready to be plucked... only for the brave.... the match thread is not a happy place at the moment.. in fact it's wee bit hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:32 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
go for it... Hull is ready to be plucked... only for the brave.... the match thread is not a happy place at the moment.. in fact it's  wee bit hostile

I want a go after we lose to Hull
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:45 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
go for it... Hull is ready to be plucked... only for the brave.... the match thread is not a happy place at the moment.. in fact it's  wee bit hostile

Too late 😭

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:49 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Too late 😭

Sorry didn't see this
I can't see me lasting very long Sad
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:49 pm

Surely 4 x bonus points for winning the next game!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Surely 4 x bonus points for winning the next game!
Go for it Mr B... No extra points for the FA cup... but if we don't lose that... I'll give double for the citeh game Very Happy

Deal ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next