606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

+14
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
bluefaze
SEFTON
Statman
Mr_Ben
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Blue gazza
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Gravy & Chips
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:52 pm

Sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:how many get relegated from this league Very Happy

That wouldn't be fair considering I never get a fair crack of the whip. Very Happy I got to wait until it comes to the bottom haven't I affraid
I think anyone in negative points should be relegated to RAWK Very Happy

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2014-15 season..

Post  SEFTON Tue 17 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

That wouldn't be fair considering I never get a fair crack of the whip. Very Happy I got to wait until it comes to the bottom haven't I affraid

Yeh, suited and booted for your own ego M4G,MINUS 8 POINTS , Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Countdow Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 17 Feb 2015, 11:54 am

Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Yeh, suited and booted for your own ego M4G,MINUS 8 POINTS , Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Countdow Very Happy

A significant part of Mr. Sefton's rehabilitation into normal forum society is recognising when to bite one's lip and smile gracefully..... I do not believe that you have to wait to be last (that smacks almost of the sort of self-pity that the other side is famed for)...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

A significant part of Mr. Sefton's rehabilitation into normal forum society is recognising when to bite one's lip and smile gracefully. Very Happy .... I do not believe that you have to wait to be last (that smacks almost of the sort of self-pity that the other side is famed for)...

One will refrain from ones comments by holding one's tongue-biting ones lip ,puffs out one's chest and sings the National Anthem through his nose.

-
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefaze Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:17 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

A significant part of Mr. Sefton's rehabilitation into normal forum society is recognising when to bite one's lip and smile gracefully..... I do not believe that you have to wait to be last (that smacks almost of the sort of self-pity that the other side is famed for)...
burn the heretic

bluefaze

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:45 pm

supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

burn he who suggests such inhuman deeds
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 17 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Burn the organiser I say Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 17 Feb 2015, 1:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

We never had this sort of dissension on my watch, AND I would have made the trains run on time.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 17 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Behave yourself lads, Your making my comments look normal, Please, I'm the only controversial poster here. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Behave yourself lads, Your making my comments look normal, Please, I'm the only controversial poster here.  lol!  
good point... where is Sacko these days anyway ??.... is he Supersnitcher Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:43 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Behave yourself lads, Your making my comments look normal, Please, I'm the only controversial poster here.  lol!  
good point... where is Sacko these days anyway ??.... is he Supersnitcher Suspect

I'm pretty sure the opening five letters are a clue as to the snitchers identity.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:53 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

I'm pretty sure the opening five letters are a clue as to the snitchers identity.
Really !! affraid ... we should have a poll to democratically label the guilty party Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 18 Feb 2015, 11:25 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Really !! affraid  ... we should have a poll to democratically label the guilty party Very Happy

Earlier this year, Detective Inspector BHE noticed Supersnitcher was logged on. He gathered a screen print of the Portal page and specifically the users currently logged on as evidence. At the time, nine users were logged on.

About five minutes later, when Supersnitcher had logged off, this forward thinking detective once again looked at the logged on users list and compared it with the same list taken just moments before. Once more, nine users were logged on. He quickly established that eight of them were unchanged, but there was one difference of note. Supersnitcher had logged off, and Super had logged on.

Coincidence? I think not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 18 Feb 2015, 11:48 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
supersnitcher wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

burn the heretic

Really !! affraid  ... we should have a poll to democratically label the guilty party Very Happy

Earlier this year, Detective Inspector BHE noticed Supersnitcher was logged on. He gathered a screen print of the Portal page and specifically the users currently logged on as evidence. At the time, nine users were logged on.

About five minutes later, when Supersnitcher had logged off, this forward thinking detective once again looked at the logged on users list and compared it with the same list taken just moments before. Once more, nine users were logged on. He quickly established that eight of them were unchanged, but there was one difference of note. Supersnitcher had logged off, and Super had logged on.

Coincidence? I think not.
No No No
sounds like a case for high priest lord chief justice Sir right honourable UWIST MBE, OBE, DIC, DUI, DOA

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefaze Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:06 pm

wonderful piece of detective snitching by the raining snitcher

bluefaze

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:11 pm

supersnitcher wrote:wonderful piece of detective snitching by the raining snitcher

Why thank you. Do you like my new hat?

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 192399

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm

Although the current logged on users list includes both Super AND supersnitcher. Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 273473

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:18 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Although the current logged on users list includes both Super AND supersnitcher. Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 273473

Supersnitcher isn't me Smile
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:20 pm

Super wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Although the current logged on users list includes both Super AND supersnitcher. Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 273473

Don't believe you! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:26 pm

Super wrote:

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 F_laugh Here come Armchair .. was he logged on earlier scratch

BTW.... in no way is the above comment meant in any shape or form to be a snatch for the current role of Match Thread snitcher from Det Insp BHE Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 F_laugh Here come Armchair .. was he logged on earlier scratch

BTW.... in no way is the above comment meant in any shape or form to be a snatch for the current role of Match Thread snitcher from Det Insp BHE Very Happy Very Happy

Impersonation of any Officer of the Court would be a significant offence in any jurisdiction but in the "Dare-ya" court that I preside, a conviction would provide eye-watering retribution. affraid

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:21 pm

No non-sense from the new man... can he bury Leicester too ??

COYWOBH

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Captur29

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

With WOBH AWOL it's the return of the draw machine that is Hinchy...

12 draws to the end of the season will see us survive with 40 points... COYHC cheers

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Captur32

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm

After spanking Young Boys Hinchy is just an Arse beating away from taking it to goal difference at the top...

COYHC cheers

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Captur38

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 02 Mar 2015, 1:29 pm

So Hinchy who dared to try & take the lead crashes & burns... it seems fitting that he ends with a zero goal difference as a tombstone to all the boring draws he has served us up...

Dixie is king ... long live the king queen .... until Sef pinches the thread that is Very Happy

Match Thread League 2014-15 season.. - Page 5 Captur40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next