606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku)

+18
Sack the Juggler
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Statman
Helenqu
The President
ToffeeDan
Gravy & Chips
Armchair
Super
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
SouthernSmugToffee
Lumper
Goodison_Gringo
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Tonteau
Mr_Ben
22 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 02 Oct 2013, 5:42 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Just signed up for BT Sport Smile 

Can watch the game on Saturday and the Derby in November now. Very Happy 
I have the Virgin XL tv package at home so was happy to find that I had free BT Sport and also Sky Sports News. cheers cheers 

Not been out shopping with my missus since the season started. Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 02 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm

Off to the pub Saturday lunchtime to watch the game, then straight down to London Road to watch the mighty Posh beat Preston.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 02 Oct 2013, 7:09 pm

Super wrote:Off to the pub Saturday lunchtime to watch the game, then straight down to London Road to watch the mighty Posh beat Preston.
That does sound a bit more appealing and fun than what I will be doing....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 02 Oct 2013, 7:13 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:Off to the pub Saturday lunchtime to watch the game, then straight down to London Road to watch the mighty Posh beat Preston.
That does sound a bit more appealing and fun than what I will be doing....
It's the main reason I don't have any sports tv coverage. I'd have no excuse for a Guinness at the Cobden. cheers 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Oct 2013, 9:09 pm

Dunno if it's a good a thing or a bad thing for us that Citteh are getting absolutely tonked by Bayern. Whatever, I have no sympathy for them. Just keep chucking money around without ever thinking about team spirit, and the latest manager has won fuck all so I don't know why they appointed him.

Hate Citteh more than Chavski these days.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Wed 02 Oct 2013, 9:59 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Dunno if it's a good a thing or a bad thing for us that Citteh are getting absolutely tonked by Bayern.   Whatever, I have no sympathy for them.  Just keep chucking money around without ever thinking about team spirit, and the latest manager has won fuck all so I don't know why they appointed him.  

Pellrgrini won plenty in South America and has a great reputation in Spain after doing a good job with Villarreal, Madrid & Malaga.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Oct 2013, 10:38 pm

Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Dunno if it's a good a thing or a bad thing for us that Citteh are getting absolutely tonked by Bayern.   Whatever, I have no sympathy for them.  Just keep chucking money around without ever thinking about team spirit, and the latest manager has won fuck all so I don't know why they appointed him.  

Pellrgrini won plenty in South America and has a great reputation in Spain after doing a good job with Villarreal, Madrid & Malaga.
He's won fuck all in Europe though. I mean, his Real side did manage to beat Shamrock Rovers 1-0 but, other than that, he's about as successful as David Moyes - a few third and fourth places and the odd cup run.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Wed 02 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

He's won fuck all in Europe though.  I mean, his Real side did manage to beat Shamrock Rovers 1-0 but, other than that, he's about as successful as David Moyes - a few third and fourth places and the odd cup run.  

Two Champions League semi finals with two teams who were in the competition for the first time and second in La Liga despite Madrid getting a record number of points. Writing off his achievements in South America is pretty ignorant as well.
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

He's won fuck all in Europe though.  I mean, his Real side did manage to beat Shamrock Rovers 1-0 but, other than that, he's about as successful as David Moyes - a few third and fourth places and the odd cup run.  

Two Champions League semi finals with two teams who were in the competition for the first time and second in La Liga despite Madrid getting a record number of points. Writing off his achievements in South America is pretty ignorant as well.
cheers ignorant Very Happy  He's won fuck all mate - Real sacked him before he'd even arranged all the photos of his favourite goats on his desk! He lasted about ten minutes there. He may well have won the Copa Bumholio in Costa Mexico or whatever, but that doesn't make him the Chosen One does it?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

cheers ignorant Very Happy   He's won fuck all mate - Real sacked him before he'd even arranged all the photos of his favourite goats on his desk!  He lasted about ten minutes there.  He may well have won the Copa Bumholio in Costa Mexico or whatever, but that doesn't make him the Chosen One does it?
Well I think he's great Very Happy

Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmuZSF1PH8B6hP8AFyZzFZUVN_qqDqxkjRxHNBHBYeVe4-asZxSw

Much better then Mancini and despite being beaten tonight and thrashed against us on Saturday, City will be in the mix again for the title this year.
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:16 am

Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

cheers ignorant Very Happy   He's won fuck all mate - Real sacked him before he'd even arranged all the photos of his favourite goats on his desk!  He lasted about ten minutes there.  He may well have won the Copa Bumholio in Costa Mexico or whatever, but that doesn't make him the Chosen One does it?

Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmuZSF1PH8B6hP8AFyZzFZUVN_qqDqxkjRxHNBHBYeVe4-asZxSw

Much better then Mancini and despite being beaten tonight and thrashed against us on Saturday, City will be in the mix again for the title this year.
What's that trophy, the Golden Smurf?  And why is he surrounded by members of a Columbian drug cartel?

They'll still beat us on Saturday though Crying or Very sad 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:02 am

usually when one of the top four premiership teams lose in the champions league, they take that short losing streak into their next premiership game.

Well done Dixie for spotting my well planned error lol! I made two errors? the second was I had us playing at home scratch lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:07 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Lumper wrote:

What's that trophy, the Golden Smurf?  And why is he surrounded by members of a Columbian drug cartel?  

They'll still beat us on Saturday though Crying or Very sad 
They won't Embarassed 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:08 am

If we beat City, do you reckon Pellegrini will join Moyes on the "next to be sacked" list.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 03 Oct 2013, 1:19 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Just signed up for BT Sport Smile 

Can watch the game on Saturday and the Derby in November now. Very Happy 
how much was it?
Free with BT Broadband.
Otherwise £12 pm (+ £15 once connection charge)
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:If we beat City, do you reckon Pellegrini will join Moyes on the "next to be sacked" list.

Moyes will get a lot longer time at United to pull things around , Pellegrini is my choice for the next premiership casualty.cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

sefton wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:If we beat City, do you reckon Pellegrini will join Moyes on the "next to be sacked" list.
Moyes will get a lot longer time at United to pull things around , Pellegrini is my choice for the next premiership casualty.cheers 
With Both DM and Pellegrini, who is available to replace them, if either was fired?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:44 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
With Both DM and Pellegrini, who is available to replace them, if either was fired?
'arry will manage both clubs at the same time. Twisted Evil 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Ferguson will be interim manager to see ManUre through to the end of the season, then they'll get some big bollocks euro-trash manager who will last a season. Citteh will get Pulis and win everything next season with an intriguing mix of hoofball and ticky tacky.

ManUre will be bottom half until Fergie comes back, then finish about 6th. Citteh will scrape a top four finish but that won't be enough for Pellegrini after they crash out of the CL at the group stages and lose to Accrington Stanley in the FA Cup.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:30 pm

sefton wrote:

usually when one of the top four premiership teams lose in the champions league, they take that short losing streak into their next premiership game.

Well done Dixie for spotting my well planned error lol! I made two errors? the second was I had us playing at home scratch lol!
Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Food-smi Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Food-smi Man City 3 Everton 1 (Lukaku) - Page 2 Food-smi 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 03 Oct 2013, 8:53 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
'arry will manage both clubs at the same time.  Twisted Evil 
Arry and rosie Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 04 Oct 2013, 7:27 am

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1169201/Everton-faces-fitness-doubts-on-Mirallas-Gibson

Mirallas 50/50 for tomorrow's game and Pienaar not fit yet. Could well be Deloufeu in the starting XI tomorrow. May as well have a go at them.

Gibbo still not fit, and in other news; Pope still Catholic, Bears still shitting in woods and Kone still getting splinters in his arse.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 04 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

Up to page 4 the day before the game. The West Brom match thread barely made 10 pages. People must be feeling better about our chances (apart from Sacko of course).
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 04 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will make a decision tomorrow whether to play Joe Hart in goal against Everton.

"He feels that he didn't do very well, but I think he hasn't any problem. He continues with the trust of all the team so we hope he will recover soon.

"I will decide tomorrow if he starts. I don't tell you now if Joe will play tomorrow. Of course Joe knows he must improve the way he's playing but he has our trust.

"Costel is a good goalkeeper too and is working hard and I'm absolutely sure if it's tomorrow or another game and he has to play he will do it well."
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 04 Oct 2013, 3:19 pm

Super wrote:Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will make a decision tomorrow whether to play Joe Hart in goal against Everton.

"He feels that he didn't do very well, but I think he hasn't any problem. He continues with the trust of all the team so we hope he will recover soon.

"I will decide tomorrow if he starts. I don't tell you now if Joe will play tomorrow. Of course Joe knows he must improve the way he's playing but he has our trust.

"Costel is a good goalkeeper too and is working hard and I'm absolutely sure if it's tomorrow or another game and he has to play he will do it well."
If he plays, we should shoot from anywhere within 25-30 yards.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next