606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

+33
Valentino Blue
Gravy & Chips
WellOilBeefHooked
Lumper
Tonteau
Royal Blue Mersey
anticipate_the_pass
Dixie Land
My other LB is a Ferrari
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
The President
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
Albert
Helenqu
Goodison_Gringo
Blue gazza
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
Mr_Ben
Cahill the Great
Merseyblue
fourdoors
ToffeeDan
37 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 9 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:13 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:just fuck off will you Martinez ... show some dignity man & leave

Why would he walk away. Just because we're shit at the moment. His mess turn it around. Let's see what he does next.

Who would replace him? Alan Irvine?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 9 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:19 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:just fuck off will you Martinez ... show some dignity man & leave

Why would he walk away. Just because we're shit at the moment. His mess turn it around. Let's see what he does next.

Who would replace him? Alan Irvine?
who's the current Wigan manager .. he could do a job with this team ... maybe even Dave Whelan would be a good man for the job... he broke his leg once, did you know

Number of posts : 41068
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:37 pm

as I said in the match thread... eight of the shit that was on the field today are players that Martinez bought in... he IS responsible for this... we are as bad as we were under Walter Smith

fucking shocking pile of toss

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:07 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:as I said in the match thread... eight of the shit that was on the field today are players that Martinez bought in... he IS responsible for this... we are as bad as we were under Walter Smith

His transfers have been dodgy but it was by and large forgivable if the team were playing well and achieving results. Now that this isn't the case, the prospect of another January window with us buying Wigan players and the likes of Aiden fucking McGeady is just depressing.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:20 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:as I said in the match thread... eight of the shit that was on the field today are players that Martinez bought in... he IS responsible for this... we are as bad as we were under Walter Smith

His transfers have been dodgy but it was by and large forgivable if the team were playing well and achieving results. Now that this isn't the case, the prospect of another January window with us buying Wigan players and the likes of Aiden fucking McGeady is just depressing.
I'm terrified to think what shit this prick will waste rare funds on in January

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:58 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

I'm terrified to think what shit this prick will waste rare funds on in January

Over £40m spent and only James McCarthy of any note. Barry Gareth was good last season, but average this and getting older. Eto'o has been O'oK but getting older. Kone generally gash, but getting older. Alcaraz sack of shite but getting older. Robles sack of calamitous shite. McGeady - oh, just fuck off. WTF with Lukaku. Besic may become a top player.

It's one transfer disaster after another. Bring on January. I can't wait. Sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:00 pm

Where's Sacko? I can only assume he's swanning around in a hot tub somewhere surrounded by Swedish milfs and vodka, so, in his absence can I just say:

Wigan.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25889

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:01 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Where's Sacko?  I can only assume he's swanning around in a hot tub somewhere surrounded by Swedish milfs and vodka, so, in his absence can I just say:

Wigan.
Wigan would beat us at the moment.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74444

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 29 Dec 2014, 1:29 am

Stop sitting on the fucking fence mate Very Happy
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 29 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm

Premier League position: 12th
"Four points from a possible 21, of course, it is a concern. It is not something we wanted to achieve," said Martinez after the loss at St James' Park.
"But it is the time to be very strong, understand what we want to do. The talent and character in the squad is incredible. We need to face adversity and get through this period as quickly as we can.
"I'm very excited about what we've got around the corner because the results aren't coming but I can see the effort and attitude of the players. It is a moment we need to help each other as a football club, from the fans to everyone else, to help the players get the results that I think we deserve."
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 29 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

The President wrote:Premier League position: 12th
"Four points from a possible 21, of course, it is a concern. It is not something we wanted to achieve," said Martinez after the loss at St James' Park.
"But it is the time to be very strong, understand what we want to do. The talent and character in the squad is incredible. We need to face adversity and get through this period as quickly as we can.
"I'm very excited about what we've got around the corner because the results aren't coming but I can see the effort and attitude of the players. It is a moment we need to help each other as a football club, from the fans to everyone else, to help the players get the results that I think we deserve."
It sounded all good until the very very end. We have been shite and really don't deserve more than what we have gotten.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74444

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 29 Dec 2014, 2:03 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
It sounded all good until the very very end. We have been shite and really don't deserve more than what we have gotten.

Only one team in the Premier League has conceded more goals than us. We're absolutely getting what we deserve. The foundations of any half decent team is a tough defence and without that you're nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:38 pm

http://thisisnotfootball.co.uk/2014/12/29/stoke-city-and-newcastle-united-and-that/

This nails my feelings exactly. Especially the last bit about bobby.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

all very nice but my signature is the words he used during his last season at Wigan.

"We need to see the next three games as fantastic opportunities"

after those three fantastic opportunities Wigan got related
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:32 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:

all very nice but my signature is the words he used during his last season at Wigan.

"We need to see the next three games as fantastic opportunities"

after those three fantastic opportunities Wigan got related

Martinez is proving to be a very good bull-shitter, he talks a good game but now, his goodison career is on the line.
stop the bull-shit Roberto and start laying down the discipline for poor player performances.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:50 am

Keep the faith in him. Strange that 4 month ago he was going to be next Barca manager.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:15 am

My take on all this ( not that anyone gives a fuck ) we have been really unlucky with injures and ref decisions on more then one occasion, add to that the lack of belief in our ageing squad and Martinez failure to criticise his players for slow poor performances there is only going to be one outcome! Oh yes and we need a plan B........
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:45 am

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:My take on all this ( not that anyone gives a fuck ) we have been really unlucky with injures and ref decisions on more then one occasion, add to that the lack of belief in our ageing squad and Martinez failure to criticise his players for slow poor performances there is only going to be one outcome! Oh yes and we need a plan B........

We have all had an opinion on Martinez not doing the Job, Players should also take as much blame as the MANAGER, a lot of bad results have come from player errors and lack of enthusiasm & responsibility by players , we need a sense of urgency in are play going forward , no more ticky taki football going back wards , ATACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK Should be are plan B.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:07 pm

Sefton wrote:Players should also take as much blame as the MANAGER, a lot of bad results have come from player errors and lack of enthusiasm & responsibility by players

I saw a thing on twitter (think it was shared by someone on here) where Michael Ball was talking about how Richard Gough organised a team meeting without Wally Smith, when they were at their lowest, and had a no-holes-barred clear the air session where they could all speak their minds. Think someone needs to take the lead here and tell the team to buck their ideas up.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 30 Dec 2014, 2:30 pm

Things are certainly shite at the moment but Martinez has definitely earned the right to sort it out and deserves our backing.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 31 Dec 2014, 7:17 am

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/30/roberto-martinez-not-alter-everton-playing-style-poor-form

Good points made by Martinez. However I do think playing Baines in CM isn't wise.

Would be suprised if we go to Hull with Barry-Besic- McCarthy in midfield with Baines on the left and No 11 on the right. Back 4 as per Toon game. Kone up front looking for tap ins.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:07 am

Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/30/roberto-martinez-not-alter-everton-playing-style-poor-form

Good points made by Martinez. However I do think playing Baines in CM isn't wise.

Would be suprised if we go to Hull with Barry-Besic- McCarthy in midfield with Baines on the left and No 11 on the right. Back 4 as per Toon game. Kone up front looking for tap ins.

That makes terrifying reading. Basically he's saying there is no plan B. We carry on playing like this until we get relegated.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25889

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 31 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

hairberto cataract wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/30/roberto-martinez-not-alter-everton-playing-style-poor-form

That makes terrifying reading.  Basically he's saying there is no plan B.  We carry on playing like this until we get relegated.

well it worked ok for Wigan
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:50 pm

That makes terrifying reading.

Aint that the truth
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 01 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

leave... now !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next