606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

+33
Valentino Blue
Gravy & Chips
WellOilBeefHooked
Lumper
Tonteau
Royal Blue Mersey
anticipate_the_pass
Dixie Land
My other LB is a Ferrari
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
The President
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
Albert
Helenqu
Goodison_Gringo
Blue gazza
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
Mr_Ben
Cahill the Great
Merseyblue
fourdoors
ToffeeDan
37 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 7 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Blue gazza Tue 22 Apr 2014, 3:19 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:The special relationship that SAF often spoke of, is dead.
They had their chance at getting RM last year. Tough titties to Sky and all their sponsors.
Go cry all the way to the guys with the putty.

Would be surprised if Martinez went there so soon after joining us. He showed by turning down Liverpool while at Wigan that he is a loyal man. He'll give us a couple more seasons minimum.
Can you imagine the fans' horror if they came back to Everton for another manager?!!   affraid   and   ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 7 830563 

Yea. we get David Moyes as a replacement? affraid 

When ever a big club sacks its manager it starts the inevitable manger musical chairs!  No 

what big club has sacked their manager  scratch Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 7 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 22 Apr 2014, 3:56 pm

Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
They had their chance at getting RM last year. Tough titties to Sky and all their sponsors.

Would be surprised if Martinez went there so soon after joining us. He showed by turning down Liverpool while at Wigan that he is a loyal man. He'll give us a couple more seasons minimum.
Can you imagine the fans' horror if they came back to Everton for another manager?!!   affraid   and   ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 7 830563 

Yea. we get David Moyes as a replacement? affraid 

When ever a big club sacks its manager it starts the inevitable manger musical chairs!  No 

what big club has sacked their manager  scratch Very Happy 
Sef, I was thinking of the United fans, when I wrote "can you imagine the fans' horror if they came back to Everton for another manager?!!"
Let's sell them Kone and Hibbert. No, Hibbo must stay!! Start a campaign.
Mirror headline "Hibbert says no to Giggs."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 22 Apr 2014, 4:14 pm

After we twatted Arsenal all the Mirror/Mail talk was of Martinez going to Arsenal. Yesterday it was all about him going to Utd. Hopefully Utd don't make an offer in the next two weeks, as once we twat City he'll be off to the Etihad.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Wed 23 Apr 2014, 8:34 am

Bobby must have been in the boy scouts:

"If we are competing in Europe then we will need four strikers.

"Steven Naismith and Arouna Kone are two players who are important in our squad.

"We need to make sure we start next season with a strong squad -- and in my eyes, we will be having four strikers in the group.

So lovely to have his positivity.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:01 am

Helenqu wrote:Bobby must have been in the boy scouts:

"Steven Naismith and Arouna Kone are two players who are important in our squad.

"We need to make sure we start next season with a strong squad -- and in my eyes, we will be having four strikers in the group.

Unfortunately, he means these four...

Naismith
Kone
Angell
Hibbert

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:56 am

Naismith
Kone
Angell
Hibbert

We have 7 players out on loan, do any of those qualify??
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:33 am

Naismith
Kone
Angell
Hibbert

We have 7 players out on loan, do any of those qualify??

Out on loan:
Duffy (defender)
Pennington (defender)
Junior (midfielder)
Kennedy (midfielder)
Lundstram (midfielder)
Vellios (forward)
Hope (forward)
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38118
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 23 Apr 2014, 12:22 pm

Vellios played twice for Blackpool but hasn't been in the squad since. Not sure if he is injured or 'Pool decided he wasn't any good.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 23 Apr 2014, 12:53 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Vellios played twice for Blackpool but hasn't been in the squad since. Not sure if he is injured or 'Pool decided he wasn't any good.

They decided he was shite
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 23 Apr 2014, 1:13 pm

Naismith-kone -plus one additional striker?
Traore could get another loan according to Martinez today.
that leaves Lukaku or someone else?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 23 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm

sefton wrote:

Naismith-kone -plus one additional striker?
Traore could get another loan according to Martinez today.
that leaves Lukaku or someone else?
I hope its this!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 23 Apr 2014, 2:00 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

I understud your point from the United fans reaction , was just saying from Everton fans point of view we would get Moyes back in return . lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 23 Apr 2014, 3:22 pm

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I understud your point from the United fans reaction , was just saying from Everton fans point of view we would get Moyes back in return . lol! 
Yeah, United bring DM back saying "This one's broken, we need a replacement please."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 23 Apr 2014, 8:41 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Yeah, United bring DM back saying "This one's broken, we need a replacement please."

Moyes came with an 11 year warranty!
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 29 Apr 2014, 6:02 am

Everton manager Roberto Martinez claims he will need to sign at least six players in the summer if they are to compete in Europe next season.
Full story: Daily Express
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 29 Apr 2014, 7:39 am

The President wrote:Everton manager Roberto Martinez claims he will need to sign at least six players in the summer if they are to compete in Europe next season.
Full story: Daily Express

Only because 5 of the 6 will arrive injured  Very Happy 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 29 Apr 2014, 9:07 am

Martinez believes Everton can win the league next season.

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/martinez-believes-everton-can-win-the-league-next-season/

I'll have what he has had!  cheers 

SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 29 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Martinez believes Everton can win the league next season.

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/martinez-believes-everton-can-win-the-league-next-season/

I'll have what he has had!   cheers 

haven't read the link .. but I assume this is because Kone should be fit  Very Happy 

Number of posts : 41068

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 29 Apr 2014, 10:51 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Martinez believes Everton can win the league next season.

haven't read the link .. but I assume this is because Kone should be fit  Very Happy 

Its a case of running before we can walk, lets just concentrate on a top 4 finish.

NB. Kone will never be fit!   Very Happy
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 29 Apr 2014, 10:54 am

Its a case of running before we can walk, lets just concentrate on a top 4 finish.

you'll upset sacko with language like that

Number of posts : 41068

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 29 Apr 2014, 12:29 pm

he's on the up apparently

http://www.kone.co.uk/lifts/  jocolor 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 03 May 2014, 1:13 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

he's on the up apparently

http://www.kone.co.uk/lifts/  jocolor 

actually rode in one in a Debenhams the other day and thought about that, but the lifts that always amuse me are Schindlers ... Wink 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Tue 06 May 2014, 12:40 am

Tottenham want Everton boss Roberto Martinez to replace Tim Sherwood.
Full story: Daily Star

scratch scratch 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 06 May 2014, 9:17 am

The President wrote:Tottenham want Everton boss Roberto Martinez to replace Tim Sherwood.
Full story: Daily Star

scratch scratch 

Old story. Lazy journalism!  Rolling Eyes 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 07 May 2014, 9:35 am

I prefer a manager that has ambitions, rather than one that makes excuses .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next