606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

+21
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Gazbow
Yankthattoffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Michael Crosby S74
Albert
Mr_Ben
Statman
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
Riggy
Goodison_Gringo
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
The President
Royal Blue Mersey
Super
25 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Sun 13 May 2012, 5:07 pm

I know we traditionally finish strongly, but not normally THIS strongly! We HAVE to get Pienaar in permanently, and start the season as if this season never ended.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Armchair Sun 13 May 2012, 5:08 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I wonder how many Manure fans are trying to get corks back into Champagne bottles at the moment Very Happy

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 F_laugh

Feel sorry for Bolton. I don't mind them as a club even if they are a bunch of cloggers. Would have preferred QPR to go down for sure.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 13 May 2012, 5:09 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:Did anyone figure out who the co-commentator was?

I'm sure that the main commentator called him Gary towards the end.
so annoying... deffo an ex skunk player IMO

He had a massive chip on his shoulder.

He could be the co-commentator that used to play for Crystal Palace in 1990 can't remember who but i think he played in the FA cup final
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 13 May 2012, 5:09 pm

What position will be on Match of the Day?

I'm going for match 6.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 May 2012, 5:11 pm

Statman wrote:What position will be on Match of the Day?

I'm going for match 6.
the shite last Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 F_laugh

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 13 May 2012, 5:12 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:What position will be on Match of the Day?

I'm going for match 6.
the shite last Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 F_laugh

You mean 8th Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Everton have wrecked Man United's season and would have done the same to the barcodes today if Spurs or Arsenal had slipped up. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 May 2012, 5:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I wonder how many Manure fans are trying to get corks back into Champagne bottles at the moment Very Happy
lol! lol!

Insane end to the season!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 13 May 2012, 5:17 pm

I wonder what got Cahill so ticked off? Was the ballboy that Cabaye attacked on of Cahill's kids? Suspect
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 5:18 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I wonder what got Cahill so ticked off? Was the ballboy that Cabaye attacked on of Cahill's kids? Suspect

I was wondering whether it was something to do with the ballboy incident. If Moyes knew he was wound up by it then he should not have let him on.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 May 2012, 5:18 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I wonder what got Cahill so ticked off? Was the ballboy that Cabaye attacked on of Cahill's kids? Suspect
Not sure, but that's a good point perhaps. Cahill was pissed off for a while there, even before he got the red card.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 May 2012, 5:22 pm

My god the 606 meet up is going to be an ALMIGHTY PISS UP Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 186792

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 13 May 2012, 5:22 pm

My first thought was that Cabaye had said something, Cahill being Polynesian. But I think Cabaye being an all-round cunt had something to do with it.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 13 May 2012, 5:23 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:My god the 606 meet up is going to be an ALMIGHTY PISS UP Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 186792

Uwie is already pre-ordering the curry.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 May 2012, 5:24 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:My god the 606 meet up is going to be an ALMIGHTY PISS UP Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 186792

Uwie is already pre-ordering the curry.
Uwie was in the Winslow all afternoon as he couldn't get a ticket ... he'll be destroyed

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 13 May 2012, 5:39 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Not sure, but that's a good point perhaps. Cahill was pissed off for a while there, even before he got the red card.
Seems very odd .. the BBC just showed Felli talking to Cabaye then giving him a hug.. and then Moyes shaking Cabayes hand scratch WTF happened?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 May 2012, 5:39 pm

No doubt! I hope they have a fantastic time - they should! cheers cheers cheers Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 Food-smi Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 19 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 May 2012, 5:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Seems very odd .. the BBC just showed Felli talking to Cabaye then giving him a hug.. and then Moyes shaking Cabayes hand scratch WTF happened?
Sure like to know more about what happened!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 5:41 pm

Alan Pardew said yesterday:

"Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we have put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal".

Yeah, cheers for doing Everton's teamtalk. Everton gave you a footballing lesson you gimp, now fuck off.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 13 May 2012, 5:47 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Alan Pardew said yesterday:

"Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we have put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal".

Yeah, cheers for doing Everton's teamtalk. Everton gave you a footballing lesson you gimp, now fuck off.

+1

He's had his moment in the sun. Half the team will fuck off in the summer, and he'll be sacked by Christmas as they languish near the foot of the table.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 5:49 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

+1

He's had his moment in the sun. Half the team will fuck off in the summer, and he'll be sacked by Christmas as they languish near the foot of the table.

I hope so mate. I'm not really sure why but I cannot stand Pardew.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 13 May 2012, 5:53 pm

The only negative today is that Fulham didn't get a point to pip the RS.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 13 May 2012, 5:59 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

+1

He'll do well next season not to be sacked. Can't see Toon repeating this season, next season.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 6:00 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

+1

He'll do well next season not to be sacked. Can't see Toon repeating this season, next season.

Today proved that Cisse can do nothing apart from score. His passing was awful. If he doesn't score then there is no point him being on the pitch... like an expensive Jermaine Beckford.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 13 May 2012, 6:41 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

+1

its because he's a braggard, loves himself and loves talking about himself - just watch how his disappears next season due to second season syndrome
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next