606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

+30
hairy cataract
Armchair
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
Statman
The Griffin
Bryan
Da Judge
BB
paul
Sheep Flavour
Knight of Thorgothshire
ToffeeDan
Diamond
fatboblatch
Made 4 Gwladys
He's Our Tater Not Yours
The President
Bluey
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Blue gazza
Landon_toffee
Yankthattoffee
SouthernSmugToffee
Super
Top Balcony Blue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
VenezuelaBlue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Goodison_Gringo
34 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford) Empty Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 8 Jan - 17:26

OK, this is the big one and the Mighty Blues of Everton are going to show this bunch of classless, clueless, murdering bastards the way to show football. Now that Kenny Dogleash is back in charge it gives us far more of an incentive to thrash the arse off this bunch of fuckwits.

I reckon that we will win by at least 87 goals and that Steven Gerrard will be sent off at least twice for diving. Im also going to say that Saha will score after 0.73 seconds with a stunning volley from the kick off. Coleman will score a hat-trick despite being banned and Hibbo will take his tally for the season to 12 by scoring 12 goals.

Im going to go for an 89-1 win for the Mighty Blues with Kenny Dogleash being sacked at half time and the dream team of Rafa and Woy Hodgson taking over at full time.

WHO THE FUCKETY FUCK ARE LIVERPOOL FC ANYWAY????? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Dixie Land on Sun 16 Jan - 20:23; edited 2 times in total
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford) Empty Re: Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 8 Jan - 17:28

I was with you all the way until the bit about Hibbo...

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford) Empty Re: Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 8 Jan - 17:30

Toffee Dan wrote:I was with you all the way until the bit about Hibbo...

OK, just the 11 goals for Hibbo then. I got carried away. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 8 Jan - 17:33

What a load of crap Dixie.. the shite will NOT score ! No 0-89 for me

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 8 Jan - 17:34

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:What a load of crap Dixie.. the shite will NOT score ! No 0-89 for me

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sorry, I forgot that Jagielka wasnt playing. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 8 Jan - 17:56

1-3 Everton.

I fully expect Liverpool to win or draw there next two games and us to beat them and beat them well and show them there first defeat under king kenny.

RS to have the banners out saying that the want the Yanks out.

RS to say they always wanted Owen Coyle and not Kenny Daglish.

RS to say that they can still make top four and that they about to sign Messi.

I hate them so much.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 9 Jan - 5:36

2-0 Stevie G and Torres (Aldridge to miss penalty)

Everton to go missing again. Infact Bily to actually disappear

If it is similar to last year where we are 1 player up and should just batter them and loose, i will be in tears.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 9 Jan - 8:50

I wonder if DM will go with Saha and Beckford up front?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sun 9 Jan - 12:16

Mr_Ben wrote:I wonder if DM will go with Saha and Beckford up front?

Hope so....kinda....still not convinced by Beckford....
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 9 Jan - 14:44

Saha and Beckford until 60 minutes, then, when we are 4-0 up, Yak and Gueye. For Mirielles v Yakubu II.
Stevie me then wins 4 penalties within 10 minutes by diving, demonstrating increasing degrees of difficulty and earns a spot in the Olympic high-board team for 2012. However he misses them all, and walks out on the poo with 5 minutes to go to become John Terry's new love interest.

Hope it's Webb again.... Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 9 Jan - 15:06

Assuming the Shite get knocked out by Manure, will Gerrard be banned?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 9 Jan - 15:18

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Assuming the Shite get knocked out by Manure, will Gerrard be banned?
Assuming the inevitable appeal fails... I think so Very Happy

Number of posts : 40996

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 9 Jan - 15:30

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Assuming the Shite get knocked out by Manure, will Gerrard be banned?
Assuming the inevitable appeal fails... I think so Very Happy
Bonus Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 9 Jan - 15:32

Violent conduct is almost never overruled, rather have Reina suspended though. He was giving Webb a piece of his mind after the whistle (or asking if he knows anyone who needs a goalie)......

rendeer
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 9 Jan - 16:18

Yes he is
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sun 9 Jan - 16:47

I kinda think that four pts of the shite is not a bad haul. But without Gerrard and a shite Torres why not fucking go for it. They are going to get a tough time Wednesday with Blackpool fully rested. Go in there Moyes and draw blood.

This one like the last one is ours to lose. So do Everton have the metal, the strength to see them beat. I fucking hope so.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sun 9 Jan - 16:55

[quote="Blueyaletdinov"]I kinda think that four pts of the shite is not a bad haul. But without Gerrard and a shite Torres why not fucking go for it. They are going to get a tough time Wednesday with Blackpool fully rested. Go in there Moyes and draw blood.

This one like the last one is ours to lose. So do Everton have the metal, the strength to see them beat. I fucking hope so. [/quote
Didn't think the shite played badly today and will be very very very hyped up for the derby, it will just be down to who wants it more....I just hope the team that turned up for the Stoke game doesn't turn up for this one...it's a six pointer!!!
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Sun 9 Jan - 17:01

[quote="fatboblatch"]
Blueyaletdinov wrote:I kinda think that four pts of the shite is not a bad haul. But without Gerrard and a shite Torres why not fucking go for it. They are going to get a tough time Wednesday with Blackpool fully rested. Go in there Moyes and draw blood.

This one like the last one is ours to lose. So do Everton have the metal, the strength to see them beat. I fucking hope so. [/quote
Didn't think the shite played badly today and will be very very very hyped up for the derby, it will just be down to who wants it more....I just hope the team that turned up for the Stoke game doesn't turn up for this one...it's a six pointer!!!

Big game this one, but without reason, I think we'll beat them there. Hope to fuck I am right, just think the tide has turned and further hope that Dogman is doing a Shearer. That is a dream too far. The squad they have is not up for a Derby. Blackpool will give them a torrid time and Moyes will want a better record. Be gutted if we lose this one and the players have to show real character against "lesser" teams. Which is what they are nowadays.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 9 Jan - 18:59

I think that if they play like they did today they will give us a real test in the Derby. Dalglish's first home game as well.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 9 Jan - 19:15

With Gerrard out and Torres off form they will have no option but to kick us off the park. Arteta and Pienaar will be clobbered at every opportunity, Baines and Coleman will be sythed down if they try to run at anyone and they will wind up Fellaini in the hope he gets himself sent off.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 9 Jan - 19:21

If they play like they did today, we should stroll it. ManUre never got out of second gear but the only mystery was how they managed to score just one goal. Without Gerrard the Shite were fucking terrible. Torres is just counting down the days til he can get the fuck out of there, and the rest of them are lacking in any guts or talent. How many fifty fifty balls did they win? Fuck all, unless you count Gerrard's leg-breaker that got him correctly red carded.

We need an early goal - take a bow Mr Saha - then get Baines roasting them down the left like Giggs did They won't be able to mark Beckford because they are shit down the middle, so this could be his big chance to grab the headlines. Fellaini will win everything in the midfield no problem at all.

Can't see us winning by any less than 3-0 to be honest.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 9 Jan - 19:25

hairy cataract wrote:If they play like they did today, we should stroll it. ManUre never got out of second gear but the only mystery was how they managed to score just one goal. Without Gerrard the Shite were fucking terrible. Torres is just counting down the days til he can get the fuck out of there, and the rest of them are lacking in any guts or talent. How many fifty fifty balls did they win? Fuck all, unless you count Gerrard's leg-breaker that got him correctly red carded.

We need an early goal - take a bow Mr Saha - then get Baines roasting them down the left like Giggs did They won't be able to mark Beckford because they are shit down the middle, so this could be his big chance to grab the headlines. Fellaini will win everything in the midfield no problem at all.

Can't see us winning by any less than 3-0 to be honest.

Fuck me, you're mellowing.......
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun 9 Jan - 21:35

£10 on Felliani to be sent off.

1-0 to the shite.

Daglish to be knighted, Gerrard to shag Kate Middleton, and give birth to a poodle in 9 months.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Mon 10 Jan - 17:03

I know it's been asked before, and answered, but I thought I'd ask again, just for the hell of it?

Is the diving scum bag banned? cheers

Any of our players missing through suspension? I heard Colemans name mentioned somewhere.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 10 Jan - 17:22

BB wrote:I know it's been asked before, and answered, but I thought I'd ask again, just for the hell of it?

Is the diving scum bag banned? cheers

Any of our players missing through suspension? I heard Colemans name mentioned somewhere.

Stevie Me is out, Coleman isnt... Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next