606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

+48
Sack the Juggler
Made 4 Gwladys
Goodison_Gringo
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
El Pablo
BB
The President
Dixie Land
Michael Crosby S74
Sheep Flavour
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Top Balcony Blue
Mr_Ben
Hinchcliffe Corner
MyBlueToothBrush
Armchair
RhinoJagz
yankthetoffee
Diamond
SouthernSmugToffee
My other LB is a Ferrari
Gazbow
Da Judge
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Luka Perfect
Albert
The Griffin
Super
MagicMike
Bluey
Valentino Blue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
toffee_pies
Blue gazza
Royal Blue Mersey
Cahill the Great
fatboblatch
Bryan
notepad
paul
Synth_fg®
anticipate_the_pass
SEFTON
detroitblue
52 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 20 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 1 Sep - 14:14

Bluejags wrote:
Mikel Arteta has left Everton Football Club after a £10 million deal was agreed in the final hours of the transfer window.

The Spaniard completed a last ditch switch to Arsenal after telling Everton manager David Moyes that he felt his future was away from Goodison Park.

The Blues Boss said: “Mikel indicated to me that he wished to join Arsenal if a bid came in. I am very disappointed to lose him but the prospect of Champions League football was something I wasn’t able to offer him.”

Rumours of a move to North London had been rife throughout transfer deadline day but by the evening it was reported that any potential move was off.

wonder if he was tapped up? DM picked his words carefully there
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 20 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 1 Sep - 14:17

AS Mikel's last kick was a dodgy penalty we probably wouldn't have got from a better ref, I may forgive him. Not the ref, Mikel.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 1 Sep - 14:21

the fact we signed another MF, on the same day

he put a transfer request inside an hour, and was gone.

it fucking stinks.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 1 Sep - 14:25

AS somebody else said, if we had to cash in somebody I'm glad it was a 29-yr-old midfielder who has played 20% of our games in the last season, or Bily Very Happy

If DM manipulated it, which is possible, then he did well.

At a push I'd have accepted losing another of our names to give us wiggle room with the bank.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 1 Sep - 14:25

Bryan wrote:the fact we signed another MF, on the same day

he put a transfer request inside an hour, and was gone.

it fucking stinks.

I do wonder if this has been on the cards for a season or so (not like fabregas to barca was a surprise) and Mikel's been playing shite for a season cos he's wanted to protect himself for the inevitable transfer to Arsenal.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 1 Sep - 14:39

mindyerho? wrote:AS somebody else said, if we had to cash in somebody I'm glad it was a 29-yr-old midfielder who has played 20% of our games in the last season, or Bily Very Happy

If DM manipulated it, which is possible, then he did well.

At a push I'd have accepted losing another of our names to give us wiggle room with the bank.

So, we've halved our bank debt, and lowered our wage bill.
How can we be in a bad shape with a debt of about £25M, when United will be close to £1Billion, and Liverpool a bigger debt than some African nations. Other teams must be up to the necks in it.
In the long run, I hope BK and DM's rationale proves a shrewd move.
Time will tell.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 2 Sep - 16:36

Latest comment from the ex-blue

"It has been hard saying goodbye to everyone at Everton and seeing some of the reaction of people with whom I've shared so many good moments," the former Rangers man said.

"I think the club is in a situation where they need to sell someone.

"They don't want to put the team and the club in a situation when in one or two years time this club is in bits."

Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 2 Sep - 16:50

Yankthattoffee wrote:Latest comment from the ex-blue

"It has been hard saying goodbye to everyone at Everton and seeing some of the reaction of people with whom I've shared so many good moments," the former Rangers man said.

"I think the club is in a situation where they need to sell someone.

"They don't want to put the team and the club in a situation when in one or two years time this club is in bits."

That's nice. His move was completely selfless. Thanks Mik.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Fri 2 Sep - 21:18

Interview here:

Interview with SSN - full of wonderful things to say about Everton from top to bottom.. "this team"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7144175,00.html

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 3 Sep - 4:40

Toffee Dan wrote:Interview here:

Interview with SSN - full of wonderful things to say about Everton from top to bottom.. "this team"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7144175,00.html
Cheers for posting that.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 27 Mar - 12:01

Classy!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/arsenal-fans-refuse-to-wish-mikel-arteta-a-happy-birthday-4680186/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 27 Mar - 12:15

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Classy!  

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/arsenal-fans-refuse-to-wish-mikel-arteta-a-happy-birthday-4680186/
i fucking hate arsenal

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 27 Mar - 12:20

I wonder what he thinks of it all. He clearly upset quite a few Everton fans as well after the last game against us.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 27 Mar - 12:27

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I wonder what he thinks of it all. He clearly upset quite a few Everton fans as well after the last game against us.

Did he? I missed that. I saw his post match interview where he said we were the best team to have gone to the Emirates so far that season. What did he do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 27 Mar - 13:10

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I wonder what he thinks of it all. He clearly upset quite a few Everton fans as well after the last game against us.

Did he? I missed that. I saw his post match interview where he said we were the best team to have gone to the Emirates so far that season. What did he do?
After the penalty which he converted (twice) he ran towards the fans and held the Arsenal badge on his chest up and rapidly moved it forward and backward, as in "pumping" the badge.

Quite a few people, myself included, thought that was unnecessary considering which team he was playing.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 27 Mar - 13:28

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

After the penalty which he converted (twice) he ran towards the fans and held the Arsenal badge on his chest up and rapidly moved it forward and backward, as in "pumping" the badge.

Quite a few people, myself included, thought that was unnecessary considering which team he was playing.

Ah yes, forgot about that game. Was thinking of the 1-1 in the league. I don't think players need to tone down celebrations just because they are playing clubs for whom they once played. He's part of the past now. Interesting though that Arsenal aren't that arsed about keeping him if that report is to be believed. £10m or whatever it was down the swanny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 27 Mar - 13:32

Ah yes, forgot about that game. Was thinking of the 1-1 in the league. I don't think players need to tone down celebrations just because they are playing clubs for whom they once played. He's part of the past now. Interesting though that Arsenal aren't that arsed about keeping him if that report is to be believed. £10m or whatever it was down the swanny.
I would agree if it weren't for the fact that he was with us for such a long time and was such an integral part of the team. A fringe player - yeah, who cares?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 27 Mar - 14:18

Those stupid bellends have been imploding at this point every season for 9 years and suddenly it's Arteta's fault. Really hope we beat them to 4th place, Arteta scores 97th minute own goal winner for us at Goodison and then whips off his arsenal shirt to reveal a 'once a blue...' t-shirt, leaps into the street end, crowd surfs to the back, belts it out the exit, sets fire to anfield, zooms off in a blue lamborghini and runs over Luis Suarez.  cheers cheers 
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 27 Mar - 14:21

Tonteau wrote:Those stupid bellends have been imploding at this point every season for 9 years and suddenly it's Arteta's fault. Really hope we beat them to 4th place, Arteta scores 97th minute own goal winner for us at Goodison and then whips off his arsenal shirt to reveal a 'once a blue...' t-shirt, leaps into the street end, crowd surfs to the back, belts it out the exit, sets fire to anfield, zooms off in a blue lamborghini and runs over Luis Suarez.  cheers cheers 
This dream is wonderful, just missing Emma Bunton to make it complete!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 27 Mar - 14:57

Tonteau wrote:Those stupid bellends have been imploding at this point every season for 9 years and suddenly it's Arteta's fault. Really hope we beat them to 4th place, Arteta scores 97th minute own goal winner for us at Goodison and then whips off his arsenal shirt to reveal a 'once a blue...' t-shirt, leaps into the street end, crowd surfs to the back, belts it out the exit, sets fire to anfield, zooms off in a blue lamborghini and runs over Luis Suarez.  cheers cheers 
and Suarez's cock gets broke  cheers 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 27 Mar - 15:40

+1
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 27 Mar - 15:41

+2
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 27 Mar - 15:41

Sack the Juggler wrote:
and Suarez's cock gets broke  cheers 

+3
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 27 Mar - 15:44

we need a dream thread

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 27 Mar - 16:17

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:we need a dream thread

will she be in it?  May not be SFW

Spoiler:
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next