606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

+45
Merseyblue
Dixie Land
Mr_Ben
Knight of Thorgothshire
Armchair
RhinoJagz
Blue gazza
The President
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
Tonteau
Goodison_Gringo
Yankthattoffee
hairy cataract
Lumper
Da Judge
Bryan
SEFTON
tadpole
fatboblatch
notepad
Cahill the Great
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
Michael Crosby S74
ToffeeDan
The Griffin
MagicMike
Albert
Top Balcony Blue
BB
Diamond
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Bluey
Mr Perpetual Motion
detroitblue
Luka Perfect
tadpole3
Brummie No Mates
paul
Mick-J-
49 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 20 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Albert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 12:50 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/EXCLUSIVE-Everton-Johnny-Heitinga-wanted-by-Real-Mallorca-article858439.html

meh
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 20 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 29 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm

Albert wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/EXCLUSIVE-Everton-Johnny-Heitinga-wanted-by-Real-Mallorca-article858439.html

meh
pah

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:35 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Albert wrote:

meh
pah

Morning fellow blues,

Well a great last day in the jan window crowned off with a toffees win against the top of the table shitteh.

Just a question ? for anyone who has closely watched Jonnie Heitinga play centre half,WOULD HE BE THE BEST PARTNER FOR WHEN JAGIELKA RETURNS ?

Distin is jags partner mainly because of his height but i think hes a bit too statue like for me,jonnie when he raises his game can compete with the best,last night was his best performance in a blues shirt(my opinion) but i'm sure some one will beg to differ?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:37 am

SEFTON wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Albert wrote:

meh
pah

Morning fellow blues,

Well a great last day in the jan window crowned off with a toffees win against the top of the table shitteh.

Just a question ? for anyone who has closely watched Jonnie Heitinga play centre half,WOULD HE BE THE BEST PARTNER FOR WHEN JAGIELKA RETURNS ?

Distin is jags partner mainly because of his height but i think hes a bit too statue like for me,jonnie when he raises his game can compete with the best,last night was his best performance in a blues shirt(my opinion) but i'm sure some one will beg to differ?

I only beg for sex...... So no argument from me..... clown
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:48 am

mindyerho? wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Albert wrote:

meh
pah

Morning fellow blues,

I only beg for sex...... So no argument from me..... clown

lol! lol! lol! lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 04 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

Everton centre-back Johnny Heitinga is a target for Spartak Moscow, according to reports in Russia.

The Russian transfer window is still open, which means Spartak could swoop for the Dutchman, who has been at Goodison Park since the summer of 2009.

And Russian newspaper Sovietsky Sports claim that Spartak could start the bidding at £4.15m - although Everton are likely to want at least double that amount if they are to be tempted into selling one of their most consistent performers.

With the English transfer window closed David Moyes would struggle to find a replacement for Heitinga, but Spartak appear convinced they can get their man.

From talkSpork talkSport.

Can't see Moyes letting him go unless they offer silly money.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:04 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Everton centre-back Johnny Heitinga is a target for Spartak Moscow, according to reports in Russia.

The Russian transfer window is still open, which means Spartak could swoop for the Dutchman, who has been at Goodison Park since the summer of 2009.

And Russian newspaper Sovietsky Sports claim that Spartak could start the bidding at £4.15m - although Everton are likely to want at least double that amount if they are to be tempted into selling one of their most consistent performers.

With the English transfer window closed David Moyes would struggle to find a replacement for Heitinga, but Spartak appear convinced they can get their man.

From talkSpork talkSport.

Can't see Moyes letting him go unless they offer silly money.

lol! lol! lol!

I'm never going to live that one down. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 20 F_laugh

I don't think Moyes will be looking to get rid of Johnny now. If this was a month ago then it could have been possible but I think that Heitinga's performances against Fulham and City have really put him into contention for a start even when Jagielka and Distin are fit. I just hope he keeps it up.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 18 Mar 2012, 1:33 pm

J5 has had plenty of critics but he has been absolutely outstanding in the last month or so while Jags was out... bordering on world class in recent games... his header that almost went in at the end of the Sunderland was fantastic & his defending is pure text book..

I think we have a gem that has finally settled at CB... next season he will surely be 1st choice with Jags as Dizzy gets older & moves towards coaching.

Class is permanent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 18 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:J5 has had plenty of critics but he has been absolutely outstanding in the last month or so while Jags was out... bordering on world class in recent games... his header that almost went in at the end of the Sunderland was fantastic & his defending is pure text book..

I think we have a gem that has finally settled at CB... next season he will surely be 1st choice with Jags as Dizzy gets older & moves towards coaching.

Class is permanent.

I found myself questioning his commitment a couple of months ago, calling him a wimp at one point, but once the Dogs of War attitude kicked back in, J5 came to the fore. Good leadership and clearly a leader in more ways than one.
Of DM's Derby cock-ups, dropping J5 was the worst.
Now, what about Royston?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sun 18 Mar 2012, 3:51 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:J5 has had plenty of critics but he has been absolutely outstanding in the last month or so while Jags was out... bordering on world class in recent games... his header that almost went in at the end of the Sunderland was fantastic & his defending is pure text book..

Class is permanent.

I found myself questioning his commitment a couple of months ago, calling him a wimp at one point, but once the Dogs of War attitude kicked back in, J5 came to the fore. Good leadership and clearly a leader in more ways than one.
Of DM's Derby cock-ups, dropping J5 was the worst.
Now, what about Royston?

Don't get me started on that soft twat....
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 14 May 2012, 3:58 pm

His Mrs is well fit.

I can see JH being sold in the summer. Especially if Holland do well in the Euros
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 14 May 2012, 4:20 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:His Mrs is well fit.

I can see JH being sold in the summer. Especially if Holland do well in the Euros
That would be very unwise I think. I understand he might be looking at CL footie, and I can't blame him for that, but with Distin and Jags as the central pairing, well, let's just say that's not a pairing for the future, is it? Distin is 34 and Jags is, what, 29 or 30? Heitinga is 27 or 28 I think.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 14 May 2012, 5:01 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

That would be very unwise I think. I understand he might be looking at CL footie, and I can't blame him for that, but with Distin and Jags as the central pairing, well, let's just say that's not a pairing for the future, is it? Distin is 34 and Jags is, what, 29 or 30? Heitinga is 27 or 28 I think.

I just think that if he does well he could go for something like £15m. I don't think Everton would want to sell him but if we get a decent offer etc
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 14 May 2012, 7:12 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

I just think that if he does well he could go for something like £15m. I don't think Everton would want to sell him but if we get a decent offer etc
£15M for a player who'll be 29 years old in November, yeah, that might be hard to turn down.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole Tue 15 May 2012, 10:26 am

Voted our player of the season too, that must add a few £££
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 09 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

EVERTON centre-back John Heitinga is wanted by Turkish side Besiktas.

The Dutch defender signed for Everton in 2009 and has been received well at Goodison Park, winning the player of the season award for 2011-12.

f Heitinga joined the club he would link up with Ricardo Quaresma, formerly a Premier League player with Chelsea. Fenerbahce are also reported to be interested in procuring his services.

Source: The Mail

if we do sell, get money up front Very Happy
IMWT
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:07 am

Everton defender Johnny Heitinga, 28, is set to move to Turkish side Fenerbahce in a £5m deal within the next few days.
Full story: Daily Mirror
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:23 am

No way will we let him go for £5m. £15m maybe.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:25 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:No way will we let him go for £5m. £15m maybe.

I agree.

A bid of £5 million would be £4 million less than an insult.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:No way will we let him go for £5m. £15m maybe.

I agree.

A bid of £5 million would be £4 million less than an insult.

+1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:47 am

Good old Daily Mirror. We wouldn't have a squad to start the season if you believe them!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 25 Jul 2012, 5:40 pm

Why would we sell last year's player of the year for 5 Million ... scratch

answer: because he only has 1 year left on his contract ... dithering Davey Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Why would we sell last year's player of the year for 5 Million ... scratch

answer: because he only has 1 year left on his contract ... dithering Davey Rolling Eyes

In September 2009, aged 25, Heitinga joined English club Everton on a five-year contract for a fee of around €7.04million (£6.2million).[

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:20 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Why would we sell last year's player of the year for 5 Million ... scratch

In September 2009, aged 25, Heitinga joined English club Everton on a five-year contract for a fee of around €7.04million (£6.2million).[
interesting... reports said he only had one year left Very Happy

have you considered laser eye surgery instead of glasses ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:26 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

interesting... reports said he only had one year left Very Happy

have you considered laser eye surgery instead of glasses ?

Either way he only has 2 years left.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next