606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

+47
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
tadpole
Albert
Diamond
Yankthattoffee
notepad
Goodison_Gringo
anticipate_the_pass
Valentino Blue
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Da Judge
Top Balcony Blue
Bryan
The Griffin
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Statman
Bluey
Michael Crosby S74
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
callmebubbles
Luka Perfect
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
hairy cataract
Riggy
Cahill the Great
Brummie No Mates
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
duncs pigeons
Gravy & Chips
Blue_Monkey
My other LB is a Ferrari
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Marouane Screetch
VenezuelaBlue
51 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  The Griffin Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:51 pm

Yes - get him to sign it then sell him he'll be knackered by then Very Happy

(Edit: a cracking 2,000th post (this time round) if ever there was one)
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:If DM can keep Louis fit and in the right frame of mind, could we see Sha playing in the WC next year?
If so, could be interesting for DM, as Saha's contract would be up, as soon as the WC is over.
Do we offer him a new conract, if France pick him, and protect is market value?

I think we should give him a new contract whether France pick him or not to be honest. He is starting to prove he can stay fit and he is obviously a very talented player when he is fit. I hope that he doesnt get picked for the WC for fully selfish reasons as well.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:53 pm

I rather NOT see him playing for France, but that's just because I am a greedy bastard and want him to remain with us. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:53 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:If DM can keep Louis fit and in the right frame of mind, could we see Sha playing in the WC next year?
If so, could be interesting for DM, as Saha's contract would be up, as soon as the WC is over.
Do we offer him a new conract, if France pick him, and protect is market value?

I think we should give him a new contract whether France pick him or not to be honest. He is starting to prove he can stay fit and he is obviously a very talented player when he is fit. I hope that he doesnt get picked for the WC for fully selfish reasons as well.
Here here!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:54 pm

BOOOO to Dixie & KOT - think of the money we can make on him!!!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:56 pm

The Griffin wrote:BOOOO to Dixie & KOT - think of the money we can make on him!!!

I think the "Saha brand" is big enough already. Wink
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 12 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm

The Griffin wrote:BOOOO to Dixie & KOT - think of the money we can make on him!!!
Laughing Would that money be earmarked for Dickov and Earnshaw then, or what? Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Mon 12 Oct 2009, 7:03 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Laughing Would that money be earmarked for Dickov and Earnshaw then, or what? Wink

Sadly, according to a radio report this afternoon, any money may be spent on that guy Alan Smith, in the January sales.
I kid you not.
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Mon 12 Oct 2009, 7:11 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:

Sadly, according to a radio report this afternoon, any money may be spent on that guy Alan Smith, in the January sales.
I kid you not.

Sign him (Saha) - and keep him!!! Very Happy

Alan Smith affraid

Hurrah for Dixie, KOT & YTT!! cheers
The Griffin
The Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 12 Oct 2009, 7:13 pm

The Griffin wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:

I kid you not.

Sign him (Saha) - and keep him!!! Very Happy

Alan Smith affraid

Hurrah for Dixie, KOT & YTT!! cheers
cheers cheers 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 F_laugh
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 12 Oct 2009, 9:46 pm

No way - with all the top sides likely to experience post WC lethargy we want all our lads not going to SA..

As it is we're likely to see Pienaar, Tim, Tim, Heitinga and maybe Billy at the finals but that's about it - which is great news.
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Fri 16 Oct 2009, 10:42 am

From eNewsletter

Sylvain Distin believes Louis Saha's magnificent form makes him worthy of a call-up to the France squad.

Les Bleus will be involved in a play-off next month to decide if they will make it to the World Cup and Distin believes his countryman should be a part of it.

"Definitely," he told evertonTV, "Louis is a striker who scores every week and that is what you need."
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Fri 16 Oct 2009, 11:09 am

Its funny how people are going on about the money we could make from Saha, I think I remember reading we were offered £8 mil for him in the transfer window and turned it down! how much more do you think we could get for a player of his age ??

I would like to see him stay with us, as he has shown when fit hes up there with the best in the world.....IMHO
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 16 Oct 2009, 12:40 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:Its funny how people are going on about the money we could make from Saha, I think I remember reading we were offered £8 mil for him in the transfer window and turned it down! how much more do you think we could get for a player of his age ??

I would like to see him stay with us, as he has shown when fit hes up there with the best in the world.....IMHO

I agree... if we can get this season with him at full fitness & continuing his form to the end... he will have been a masterful piece of business...

If he goes though to do the same next season as well that will be truly amazing business...

beyond that it will be down to how well he looks after himself

stating the bleeding obvious... it's all down to whether he truly is over his injury nighmares or not...

I'd be gutted if we tried to cash in on him now... he's possbily / probabaly our MVP .... IMHO

Number of posts : 41045

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 Empty Saha injured now...

Post  duncs pigeons Wed 28 Oct 2009, 9:30 am

with a calf strain....fuck me can it get any worse
duncs pigeons
duncs pigeons

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Wed 28 Oct 2009, 9:34 am

just heard this, says they will 'assess' - doesn't mean he is out.

affraid

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  duncs pigeons Wed 28 Oct 2009, 10:24 am

they will look at it like a dodgy mechanic...shake their heads and we wont see him until xmas....
duncs pigeons
duncs pigeons

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 28 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

Anyone got any further news on this? Can’t find anything on the old internet today apart from the odd line in the article about Moyes not speaking to the media from the echo, saying that Saha was going to be assessed at Finch Farm today, but was a doubt for the game at the weekend.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38109
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 28 Oct 2009, 4:07 pm

duncs pigeons wrote:with a calf strain....fuck me can it get any worse

Its just a calf strain - should only miss one game if any at all. These things can normally be shaken off.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Wed 28 Oct 2009, 5:27 pm

Cahill the F**ked wrote:
duncs pigeons wrote:with a calf strain....fuck me can it get any worse

Its just a calf strain - should only miss one game if any at all. These things can normally be shaken off.

thought that was what Baines has?
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 28 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

The sooner Everton sack that fit bird in the sickbay the better

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 28 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:The sooner Everton sack that fit bird in the sickbay the better

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 830563
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 3 Empty Saha

Post  Super Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:52 pm

Everton to reward hot-shot Louis Saha with new deal to extend stay at Goodison Park

Louis Saha's prolific form this season will be rewarded with the offer of a new Everton contract in the New Year. The former Manchester United and Fulham striker, whose current agreement runs out at the end of the season, is keen to accept a new long-term deal after a run of form and fitness he recently described as the best of his career.
The 31-year-old Frenchman, who arrived at Goodison Park in September 2008, has scored nine goals in 14 games in all competitions this season.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:54 pm

You've no idea how much I was hoping this wasn't another injury thread.

Yeah this is well deserved. Saha's been a great buy. Well done davey, buy a £20million+ striker for nowt, get him fit and banging the goals in all over the shop. You're a genius.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:55 pm

he certainly should get a new contract, but not sure about long term agreement... 2 years at his age would be perfect

Number of posts : 41045

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next