606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

+47
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
tadpole
Albert
Diamond
Yankthattoffee
notepad
Goodison_Gringo
anticipate_the_pass
Valentino Blue
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Da Judge
Top Balcony Blue
Bryan
The Griffin
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Statman
Bluey
Michael Crosby S74
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
callmebubbles
Luka Perfect
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
hairy cataract
Riggy
Cahill the Great
Brummie No Mates
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
duncs pigeons
Gravy & Chips
Blue_Monkey
My other LB is a Ferrari
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Marouane Screetch
VenezuelaBlue
51 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super Thu 11 Feb 2010, 3:25 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Coleman's mucha'rd wrote:
treblA wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bryan wrote:not bad for a freebie aye?
We might never find out how much we ended up paying Utd on the pay as he play deal.

its was only him we were going to pay on a pay as you play i think. utd let us have him for nothing didnt they?

If we could get current season with Yaks form 2 season's ago we would have some attack force.. Very Happy

I am bit worrie dabout Yak's performances recently albeit he is back from injury but is miles off his previous form

It's alright, will have beckford up front next season as well.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Albert Thu 11 Feb 2010, 3:28 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Coleman's mucha'rd wrote:
treblA wrote:
We might never find out how much we ended up paying Utd on the pay as he play deal.

its was only him we were going to pay on a pay as you play i think. utd let us have him for nothing didnt they?

If we could get current season with Yaks form 2 season's ago we would have some attack force.. Very Happy

I am bit worrie dabout Yak's performances recently albeit he is back from injury but is miles off his previous form

he hasnt looked arsed when he's played has he?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Thu 11 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

Due to his injury record and tendency to have the odd nothing game, we've been able to bring to Goodison a player with world class ability. His goalscoring record is fantastic and he is one of very few footballers who can score a goal out of nothing or in the blink of an eye. You can't put a price on that...well 60k a week maybe.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 11 Feb 2010, 4:03 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Due to his injury record and tendency to have the odd nothing game, we've been able to bring to Goodison a player with world class ability. His goalscoring record is fantastic and he is one of very few footballers who can score a goal out of nothing or in the blink of an eye. You can't put a price on that...well 60k a week maybe.

to be fair if he was fit he'd walk into a chelsea or united side and would probably be on double what we are paying him
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  toffee_pies Thu 11 Feb 2010, 4:17 pm

treblA wrote:

I think there was a £2M fee once he plays 40 games or something like that 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Confused
toffee_pies
toffee_pies

Number of posts : 5080
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 4:46 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:Due to his injury record and tendency to have the odd nothing game, we've been able to bring to Goodison a player with world class ability. His goalscoring record is fantastic and he is one of very few footballers who can score a goal out of nothing or in the blink of an eye. You can't put a price on that...well 60k a week maybe.

to be fair if he was fit he'd walk into a chelsea or united side and would probably be on double what we are paying him
How much did he play for Utd, or was he injured more or less the whole time? 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

toffee_pies wrote:
treblA wrote:

I think there was a £2M fee once he plays 40 games or something like that 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Confused
I'm sure they didn't just let him walk, UNLESS his contract was up. I was under the impression he was going to get paid by us no matter what.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 11 Feb 2010, 4:52 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

How much did he play for Utd, or was he injured more or less the whole time? 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Confused

When he was fit, he was a starter.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

OK, cheers. Do you recall anything about his contract situation?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 11 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

according to wiki he was under contract until 2010 with united
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb 2010, 5:27 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

saha started on avereage 12 Premier League games a season for Man Utd
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Thu 11 Feb 2010, 6:52 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Which makes him an absolute bargain for us, I reckon he prefers to be the big fish in the small pond. Worked at Fulham and it's working here. Bargain bit of business for us.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Which makes him an absolute bargain for us, I reckon he prefers to be the big fish in the small pond. Worked at Fulham and it's working here. Bargain bit of business for us.
I think he also is one of them players who needs to get a run of games to perform well. For instance, if he had not played against the Shite, I'm not sure he would have scored twice against Chelsea, and this is considering how poor he looked against the Shite. He needed to get that game out of the system by starting against Chelsea. If not, he'll be rusty when coming back and have the shite performance in the back of his mind.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

treblA wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
Marouane Screetch wrote:Saha is going to be a Moyes genius signing. Moyesie will get him fit and then we have a player with a bit more to his game than AJ had, you heard it here first !

Worst prediction ever! cheers

who the hell is marouane screech?

The Gibbon, it says when he is quoted in another reply.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

I think he also is one of them players who needs to get a run of games to perform well. For instance, if he had not played against the Shite, I'm not sure he would have scored twice against Chelsea, and this is considering how poor he looked against the Shite. He needed to get that game out of the system by starting against Chelsea. If not, he'll be rusty when coming back and have the shite performance in the back of his mind.

Really? I just think that's classic Saha tbh. One game he can do nothing, then the next he's the difference maker. As though the previous performance never happened. I think that lack of consistency, and the injuries, has prevented him from going on to achieve bigger things IMO.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Really? I just think that's classic Saha tbh. One game he can do nothing, then the next he's the difference maker. As though the previous performance never happened. I think that lack of consistency, and the injuries, has prevented him from going on to achieve bigger things IMO.
Maybe so mate. I just don't understand the mentality of him though. One game he looks out of it, and the next one he's banging them in for fun. scratch
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Maybe so mate. I just don't understand the mentality of him though. One game he looks out of it, and the next one he's banging them in for fun. scratch

bloody french!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 11 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

bloody french!

Exactly mate. Anelka is another perfect example.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Thu 11 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

It is great when they are scoring. Can you imagine if the Yak had scored that snap shot. A moment of brilliance by two players. One the Yak and two Reina. It is small margins. Cahill should have scored first half.

We have missed so many chances this year, but at least we did create them...
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Empty Saha

Post  Statman Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:30 am

Just watching a feature about Saha on SSN. He played for Newcastle? scratch Can't remember that.

Just checked Wiki. He was at Toon on loan from Metz. scratch
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:31 am

Me neither affraid
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:47 am

Sell the twat. He will never make it. cheers

I can remember him there before he joined Fulham. Embarassed
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:48 am

Here he is:

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 9 Saha_l10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:48 am

Is he wearing Mike Ashley's shirt by the way???
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:02 am

Statman wrote:Just watching a feature about Saha on SSN. He played for Newcastle? scratch Can't remember that.

Just checked Wiki. He was at Toon on loan from Metz. scratch

I used to live with a Geordie who explained the merits of the song Knowing Me, Knowing you, Saha on many occasions. Astonishing to think he was second fiddle to Barry Hayles (sp) at Fulham once.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next