606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton v Southampton

+6
Armchair
Da Judge
Knight of Thorgothshire
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Rotterdam 1985
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton v Southampton

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 14 Jan 2023, 4:50 pm

4 minutes of extras
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14863
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 14 Jan 2023, 4:54 pm

ALL OVER
FUCKING SHITE
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 14 Jan 2023, 4:55 pm

Ft bloody hell Sad

3 wins from 19 games Mad

goodbye Fwank

Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Captu184

Number of posts : 41060

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 14 Jan 2023, 4:57 pm

We're gone. Even if we fluke a win at West Ham, it won't change the fact that we are clearly the worst team in the division.

First time we've lost 4 in a row in the league at GP since 1958. And three of those defeats were against fellow strugglers. That's the run that will send us down.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:02 pm

Lampard has to go now. Void of ideas. I think that’s the 3rd time this season Everton have lost to the bottom placed team.

Moshiri and the rest are just as bad, we’ve gone from the worst manager in Everton’s history to the worst manager in Everton’s history. If they don’t act now, and finally get it right, Everton are going down.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6849
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:05 pm

Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Captu185

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:08 pm

who the fuck do we try entice into this mess to manage us, we need a bastard now , not a nice guy.

total overhaul again, but we also need money & players in to improve us
2 weeks into the window and we STILL ain't bought anyone, WTF is going on ?

are they keeping any money for a new manager ?

are they selling the club ?

are we totally skint ?

well fucked off with this club at the moment, 55 yrs of supporting them, to see this shite we turn out nowadays Embarassed Mad Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Action-2 Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Jerkit Everton v Southampton - Page 4 803911

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:09 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Captu185

i would welcome him atm
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:09 pm

I should have kept my hiatus going but the fuckers sucked me back in again.

I'm struggling to see a way out this time, but 19 games is a long time so got to try and stay positive.

There's nothing you can do if a player doesn't have the ability, but when the effort isn't there as well..... unforgivable.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:10 pm

even a 3 nil loss for the redshite doesn't make me feel better Evil or Very Mad
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:10 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:I should have kept my hiatus going but the fuckers sucked me back in again.

I'm struggling to see a way out this time, but 19 games is a long time so got to try and stay positive.

There's nothing you can do if a player doesn't have the ability, but when the effort isn't there as well..... unforgivable.
we are in addition... tactically inept

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 14 Jan 2023, 5:21 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I should have kept my hiatus going but the fuckers sucked me back in again.

Funny to think that we seemed to steer clear of the likes of Howe and Potter everytime we made a new appoinment iver the last few years. They're way out of our league now.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 14 Jan 2023, 6:17 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Funny to think that we seemed to steer clear of the likes of Howe and Potter everytime we made a new appoinment iver the last few years. They're way out of our league now.

True.

I don't know where we go from here. We weren't completely awful today but didn't deserve to win either. And if we can't beat Southampton, where are our next points coming from? I'm not sure changing the manager is going to work (it hasn't so far) but we're going to have to roll that dice soon unless there is a drastic improvement in results. If we don't get anything from the West Ham game, that is surely the moment. I can't believe that the thought of appointing Sean Dyche is appealing to me, but he'd be my choice.

Oh, and yes, the board can fuck off. Mosh hasn't a clue what he is doing, Kenwright has brought no success in 25 years, and the rest of them... well, who the fuck are they? Who is the football brain building a future for us? We're so far behind the big clubs - we need a completely new strategy and philosophy. Who are we? What is our identity? Everton v Southampton - Page 4 Confused We're not a big club any more and probably never will be again.

Can we pinch Brighton's board?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22560
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sat 14 Jan 2023, 6:37 pm

Clueless from top to bottom. This lot wouldnt do anything in the championship. Won a fortune today, did the Southampton and Brighton double.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 14 Jan 2023, 8:05 pm

Well that was fun.

I can’t imagine how we might stay up now, even if we are only half way through the season. We were so poor today, timid, switched-off, chaotic and toothless. Onana was the best of a very bad bunch.

Ward Prowse was a diamond among the manure on show today. We have nobody close to him in terms of talent and application.

The fact that we’ve lost at home to both Wolves and Southampton shows why we’re going down. And, in a way, I think I’d prefer watching us in the championship than watching us be so alarmingly terrible in the PL. We might find our level there, although it’s possible that won’t happen until we drop to League One.

That was just dreadful.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25886

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 14 Jan 2023, 9:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Well that was fun.

I can’t imagine how we might stay up now, even if we are only half way through the season. We were so poor today, timid, switched-off, chaotic and toothless.  Onana was the best of a very bad bunch.

Ward Prowse was a diamond among the manure on show today. We have nobody close to him in terms of talent and application.

The fact that we’ve lost at home to both Wolves and Southampton shows why we’re going down.  And, in a way, I think I’d prefer watching us in the championship than watching us be so alarmingly terrible in the PL.  We might find our level there, although it’s possible that won’t happen until we drop to League One.

That was just dreadful.

I am 100% resigned to it. Yeah there are 19 games left and they might somehow pull off another great escape but my assumption is now that we're gone. As I said above, even a win and a good performance at West Ham won't change that opinion.

My lad is the same. I've just dropped him off at the pub and on the way, we were discussing the benefits of Championship football - more games, more wins, in theory at least, possibly more chance of us casuals getting tickets for games at GP, certainly more local clubs for away days - we could have Luton, Watford, Coventry, Birmingham, Reading and QPR if none of them go up or down. Derby or Wycombe might go up. (Lol, Everton v Wycombe in the league. Who'd have thought it?)

The obvious risk is that it will be a financial catastrophe that sees us down in the dregs for years and years, like Sunderland and Sheff Wed. To which I would posit, so what? We've discussed this over and over - we're simply makeweights in the PL anyway. Why is that status quo so appealing?

I'll tell you why - it's partly the embarrassment factor of a "big club" like ours going down, when we still haven't fully come to terms with the fact that our "big club" status is essentially notional and historical at this point; and partly the trauma of our proud history of only spending 4 seasons outside the top flight since Queen Victoria's day being damaged. Both of those things are regrettable, but actually they're nothing when offset against the tedium and misery of what we're having to deal with right now, week-by-week and season-by-season - ceaseless struggle with zero light at the end of the tunnel due to the absence of a plan or a competent board.

That proud history means that the thought of relegation is more horrific to us than it would be even for the likes of Villa and Newcastle - big clubs who've been relegated recently. And when it happens, the grief cycle for us will be dramatic. In fact, I think we're already in the grief cycle (I am anyway) - denial, anger, bargaining, then depression. The denial bit is in my rear-view mirror, and while the anger hasn't fully dissipated yet, I am, as you can tell from this post, at the start of the bargaining stage. I have depression still to come (probably when it's mathematically confirmed, when that day we've all dreaded for years finally arrives) and then I will get to the final stage of the cycle - acceptance.

Once again my heart goes out to the regular match-goers who are paying their hard-earned money to watch us get rogered by fellow PL litter-carriers at GP every other week. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for you or question your sanity. Probably a bit of both, mixed in with genuine admiration for your stoicism and your pain tolerance levels. If you're like my brother - trapped into keeping your season tickets that ordinarily you would give up, simply to ensure you get one at Bramley Moore - then I truly hope it's worth it in the end.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 14 Jan 2023, 10:14 pm

And it gets worse - looks like some fans have hung around after the game to have a pop at players as they leave the ground. Seen a couple of videos on Twitter - Mina out of his car trying to understand what angry fans are on about while they speak to him in 100mph broad Scouse; Gordon getting a load of verbal abuse; apparently even Ellis Simms (???) had his car surrounded.

I don't understand. How is any of that going to help?
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 14 Jan 2023, 10:36 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

I can’t imagine how we might stay up now, even if we are only half way through the season. We were so poor today, timid, switched-off, chaotic and toothless.  Onana was the best of a very bad bunch.

The fact that we’ve lost at home to both Wolves and Southampton shows why we’re going down.  And, in a way, I think I’d prefer watching us in the championship than watching us be so alarmingly terrible in the PL.  We might find our level there, although it’s possible that won’t happen until we drop to League One.

That was just dreadful.

I am 100% resigned to it. Yeah there are 19 games left and they might somehow pull off another great escape but my assumption is now that we're gone. As I said above, even a win and a good performance at West Ham won't change that opinion.

My lad is the same. I've just dropped him off at the pub and on the way, we were discussing the benefits of Championship football - more games, more wins, in theory at least, possibly more chance of us casuals getting tickets for games at GP, certainly more local clubs for away days - we could have Luton, Watford, Coventry, Birmingham, Reading and QPR if none of them go up or down. Derby or Wycombe might go up. (Lol, Everton v Wycombe in the league. Who'd have thought it?)

The obvious risk is that it will be a financial catastrophe that sees us down in the dregs for years and years, like Sunderland and Sheff Wed. To which I would posit, so what? We've discussed this over and over - we're simply makeweights in the PL anyway. Why is that status quo so appealing?

I'll tell you why - it's partly the embarrassment factor of a "big club" like ours going down, when we still haven't fully come to terms with the fact that our "big club" status is essentially notional and historical at this point; and partly the trauma of our proud history of only spending 4 seasons outside the top flight since Queen Victoria's day being damaged. Both of those things are regrettable, but actually they're nothing when offset against the tedium and misery of what we're having to deal with right now, week-by-week and season-by-season - ceaseless struggle with zero light at the end of the tunnel due to the absence of a plan or a competent board.

That proud history means that the thought of relegation is more horrific to us than it would be even for the likes of Villa and Newcastle - big clubs who've been relegated recently. And when it happens, the grief cycle for us will be dramatic. In fact, I think we're already in the grief cycle (I am anyway) - denial, anger, bargaining, then depression. The denial bit is in my rear-view mirror, and while the anger hasn't fully dissipated yet, I am, as you can tell from this post, at the start of the bargaining stage. I have depression still to come (probably when it's mathematically confirmed, when that day we've all dreaded for years finally arrives) and then I will get to the final stage of the cycle - acceptance.

Once again my heart goes out to the regular match-goers who are paying their hard-earned money to watch us get rogered by fellow PL litter-carriers at GP every other week. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for you or question your sanity. Probably a bit of both, mixed in with genuine admiration for your stoicism and your pain tolerance levels. If you're like my brother - trapped into keeping your season tickets that ordinarily you would give up, simply to ensure you get one at Bramley Moore - then I truly hope it's worth it in the end.

Yes.  That's all I can say to the above.  I agree with it all.

Well, maybe not the match-going business.  It's awful, but I still take pleasure in it, in the ritual I guess.

But... in reference to your other post...  Who in their right minds would want to play for us, for these fans?  I know it's only a minority, but we're happy to be collectively proud when a few diehards turn up to cheer the team off at Finch Farm, or travel around the country game after game, so maybe we have to accept collective responsibility for the utter cunts who hurled abuse at players leaving the ground, or at our hapless board members.  Fucking morons.  Our players may be a bit shit, but they're just doing a job to the best of their (limited) abilities.

If I was Gordon I would ask for a transfer right now.  And if I was a player who had a choice of either coming to Everton or some other PL club, I would instruct my agent not to return any calls from Goodison.

At the end of the game, amid all the booing, were loud choruses of "you're not fit to wear the shirt".  How does that help? The players look terrified and completely lacking in confidence as it is.  I bet they're glad they're playing away next week.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25886

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 15 Jan 2023, 9:46 am

The fans kept us up last year... and if this goes on the (minority moronic) fans will be culpable in getting us related this season

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 15 Jan 2023, 12:10 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

That was just dreadful.

Yes.  That's all I can say to the above.  I agree with it all.

Well, maybe not the match-going business.  It's awful, but I still take pleasure in it, in the ritual I guess.

But... in reference to your other post...  Who in their right minds would want to play for us, for these fans?  I know it's only a minority, but we're happy to be collectively proud when a few diehards turn up to cheer the team off at Finch Farm, or travel around the country game after game, so maybe we have to accept collective responsibility for the utter cunts who hurled abuse at players leaving the ground, or at our hapless board members.  Fucking morons.  Our players may be a bit shit, but they're just doing a job to the best of their (limited) abilities.

If I was Gordon I would ask for a transfer right now.  And if I was a player who had a choice of either coming to Everton or some other PL club, I would instruct my agent not to return any calls from Goodison.

At the end of the game, amid all the booing, were loud choruses of "you're not fit to wear the shirt".  How does that help? The players look terrified and completely lacking in confidence as it is.  I bet they're glad they're playing away next week.

this is spot on mate and those clips of fuckwits attacking Mina & others are disgusting, those cunts should be tracked down & banned for life.

and... not only Gordon.. Pickford is probably trying to work a way out right NOW, instead of in the summer... and despite what some people say (including me in heat of moment) we do not have a team of total shit... granted we have some below standard players, but so does every team.

As far as a player coming here now... no chance ... rumours today that Ouattara, one of our alleged targets has flown into London... that says it all... he'll sign elsewhere.

Imagine what Elanga is saying to his agent... anywhere mate, but not there.

and if you were a manager, even a perceived thick skinned bastard like Allardyce or Dyche, would you want all that shit.

The Board... ok they have a big part in this... but... money has been injected at very high numbers... a state of the art ground is 50% built... where would we be if Mosh said... go fuck yourselves... take the losses he can afford & stop the funding on the stadium and everything else... just walk away !... I'm certain it wouldn't break him financially but it would certainly break us.... we couldn't even fucking maintain Goodison with the piss pot of cash we'd be left with

These knuckle dragging fuckwit arseholes won't ever be happy..... and we are all tarred with their fuckwitness.... it's a sad day to be an Everton supporter

I'm fucking raging, annoyed... upset even.... I don't think I've ever been ashamed to be an Everton supporter... but I am today

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:22 pm

One other comment; we're now shipping goals. 7 in two games v Bournemouth, 4 against Brighton, 2 against Southampton, Wolves and Leicester. Can't score, can't defend.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22560
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4