Southampton v Everton

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Southampton v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 7:34 pm

We're in bit of a rot at the moment. Tough gig at St Mary's. 0-0.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 11:11 pm

a 1-3 win for us, the koeman factor Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  The President on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 7:33 am

Head : Sadly I think there is the chance of the wheel coming off at this game 3-0 Sad

But I never listen to my head

Heart : 0-3 We play how we should play with the players we have and it is a walk in the park for us cheers
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11905
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Super on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 10:41 am

I was going to try and get to this game, as could tie it in with a trip to Louise's folks. But thanks to the fixture being moved to a 16:30ko, too late to get back for Herbie Holmes on a school night.

Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:25 pm

Super wrote:I was going to try and get to this game, as could tie it in with a trip to Louise's folks.  But thanks to the fixture being moved to a 16:30ko, too late to get back for Herbie Holmes on a school night.


Don't suppose you'd already bought tickets and need to sell them?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2376
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Super on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:54 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:I was going to try and get to this game, as could tie it in with a trip to Louise's folks.  But thanks to the fixture being moved to a 16:30ko, too late to get back for Herbie Holmes on a school night.


Don't suppose you'd already bought tickets and need to sell them?

Unfortunately not mate. Was all about to and then saw that the game was being moved, so didn't bother in the end.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 4:21 pm

Super wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:I was going to try and get to this game, as could tie it in with a trip to Louise's folks.  But thanks to the fixture being moved to a 16:30ko, too late to get back for Herbie Holmes on a school night.


Don't suppose you'd already bought tickets and need to sell them?

Unfortunately not mate.  Was all about to and then saw that the game was being moved, so didn't bother in the end.

Ah well, probably for the best, can't really afford it anyway, now I'm a poor starving musician

Southampton v Everton 789528
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2376
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Statman on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 9:08 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Super wrote:I was going to try and get to this game, as could tie it in with a trip to Louise's folks.  But thanks to the fixture being moved to a 16:30ko, too late to get back for Herbie Holmes on a school night.


Don't suppose you'd already bought tickets and need to sell them?

Unfortunately not mate.  Was all about to and then saw that the game was being moved, so didn't bother in the end.

Ah well, probably for the best, can't really afford it anyway, now I'm a poor starving musician

Southampton v Everton 789528

They're the best ones.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 9:32 pm

Lukaku with a late winner. Last on MOTD again.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 10:06 pm

This game could go either way. Fingers crossed on the day.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Statman on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 11:03 pm

We'll get smashed all over the place. We're not very good and probably never will be.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 23 Nov 2016, 1:22 pm

Everton 7 Southampton 1

Gary Speed to get a hat trick Sad  RIP

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 6:45 am

This is live on Sky on Sunday at 16:00. The pressure of live football is something we can do without. cyclops
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Armchair on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 7:14 am

I'd take a draw Neutral
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 12:33 pm

New managers old team so a 2-0 defeat
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 46
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 1:05 pm

Southampton playing in Europa tonight, so there's a chance they won't be as prepared.

0-0 bore draw for me.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2376
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 10:03 pm

I'll take a performance to be proud of, regardless of the result.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  The President on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 8:28 am

Lawro's Thoughts :

Southampton v Everton (16:30 GMT)
Everton's performance in last week's draw against Swansea only underlined how much work they need to do.
Yes, the Toffees made a bright start to the season but I don't think for one minute that will have kidded their manager Ronald Koeman about their prospects.
They lacked urgency, and played too many square balls. Everyone seemed to need an extra touch, which makes it easier for the opposition to defend against.
That needs to change on Sunday, because we know how good Koeman's old team are at the back.
Southampton's results have dropped off recently too, but their run of one win in six league games includes draws with Manchester City and Liverpool, so they are hardly struggling.
Lawro's prediction: 1-1
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11905
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 1:35 pm

The President wrote:Lawro's Thoughts :

Southampton v Everton (16:30 GMT)
Everton's performance in last week's draw against Swansea only underlined how much work they need to do.
Yes, the Toffees made a bright start to the season but I don't think for one minute that will have kidded their manager Ronald Koeman about their prospects.
They lacked urgency, and played too many square balls. Everyone seemed to need an extra touch, which makes it easier for the opposition to defend against.
That needs to change on Sunday, because we know how good Koeman's old team are at the back.
Southampton's results have dropped off recently too, but their run of one win in six league games includes draws with Manchester City and Liverpool, so they are hardly struggling.
Lawro's prediction: 1-1
Lawro is usually wrong.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Statman on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:33 pm

What a team.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:35 pm

Soton's team talk

"They're absolute shite. Get into them at pace right from the start and we can take it easy once we're five up."
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:36 pm

what a joke, need a lot of money spending on players
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:38 pm

jags at fault again ?
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:41 pm

a nice bit of barber football there, short back n side passing Evil or Very Mad
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:59 pm

So Koeman's pre-match interview said we'd press from the start !!

Still waiting .......
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1191
Age : 56
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton Empty Re: Southampton v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum