606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode

+8
Knight of Thorgothshire
Da Judge
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Armchair
callmebubbles
Super
Made 4 Gwladys
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode - Page 2 Empty Re: 20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode

Post  callmebubbles Tue 01 Feb 2022, 9:00 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Some may have doubts, but I'm f'ing delighted... best player we've signed in a very long time IMO

Thats a big shout given we've signed Iwobi, Rondon, Mykolenko, El Ghazi, Gbamin, Delph, Tosun and others in recent years!! Some quality to compete with there!!! But he's no McFadden!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5549
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode - Page 2 Empty Re: 20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Feb 2022, 9:04 am

callmebubbles wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Some may have doubts, but I'm f'ing delighted... best player we've signed in a very long time IMO

Thats a big shout given we've signed Iwobi, Rondon, Mykolenko, El Ghazi, Gbamin, Delph, Tosun and others in recent years!! Some quality to compete with there!!! But he's no McFadden!!
20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode - Page 2 F_laugh

Number of posts : 41046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 01 Feb 2022, 1:38 pm

callmebubbles wrote:

20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode - Page 2 F_laugh 20 - Dele Alli - ready to explode - Page 2 F_laugh Words of wisdom right there!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Feb 2022, 10:45 am

I'm sure we all know what he can do... but I particularly liked this collection bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Feb 2022, 10:47 am

I do wonder if Frank will go 4-3-3 with Dele in an attacking role with DCL & Richie ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 02 Feb 2022, 11:19 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I do wonder if Frank will go 4-3-3 with Dele in an attacking role with DCL & Richie ??

I'd like to see 433:

Gray - DCL - Richie
Alli
Allan - Duke/VDB
Some random combination of defenders who hopefully will stop producing howlers.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Feb 2022, 11:38 am

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I do wonder if Frank will go 4-3-3 with Dele in an attacking role with DCL & Richie ??

I'd like to see 433:

Gray - DCL - Richie
       Alli
 Allan  - Duke/VDB
how about

DCL - Richie
          Alli

Gray/Townsend - VDB
    Allan / Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Wed 02 Feb 2022, 11:56 am

DCL
Ritchie Alli Gray
Allan VDB
Anyone but Mykolenko Mina Godfrey Patterson
Pickford

When Duke is back, he comes in for whoever is injured at that time, as we akways have loads of fucking injuries. Please God Iwobi never plays again. Townsend and Gordon will be ahead of him anyway

callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Feb 2022, 12:40 pm

Gray and Richie both like to cut in from the left to be at their most effective. I'd have an either/or of Richie and DCL up front with Gray on the left and Gordon on the right, with Dele behind them. Donny in the centre of midfield with Allan or Doucoure in front of the back four. Seamus or Patterson at right back, me and my mum in central defence, and Ashley Cole at left back.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Wed 02 Feb 2022, 12:54 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Gray and Richie both like to cut in from the left to be at their most effective.  I'd have an either/or of Richie and DCL up front with Gray on the left and Gordon on the right, with Dele behind them.  Donny in the centre of midfield with Allan or Doucoure in front of the back four.  Seamus or Patterson at right back, me and my mum in  central defence, and Ashley Cole at left back.

Isn't your mum cup tied for the weekend? And I'd prefer Old King Cole to Mykolenko.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 02 Feb 2022, 2:15 pm

Yep, either Bubbles or Hairy's line-ups for me.

Easy this management game innit? I can only presume all those spam calls I didn't answer last week were actually from Moshiri checking my availability.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Feb 2022, 2:55 pm

callmebubbles wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Gray and Richie both like to cut in from the left to be at their most effective.  I'd have an either/or of Richie and DCL up front with Gray on the left and Gordon on the right, with Dele behind them.  Donny in the centre of midfield with Allan or Doucoure in front of the back four.  Seamus or Patterson at right back, me and my mum in  central defence, and Ashley Cole at left back.

Isn't your mum cup tied for the weekend? And I'd prefer Old King Cole to Mykolenko.
yep, Mrs H.Cataract sr, Donny & Dellie Belly are all cup tied...

...so Iwobi, Holgate & Rondon are sure to start v Brentford with Eriksen scoring the winner just before St John's Ambulance enter the fray silent

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Feb 2022, 4:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
callmebubbles wrote:

...so Iwobi, Holgate & Rondon are sure to start v Brentford with Eriksen scoring the winner just before St John's Ambulance enter the fray silent

No she's not cup tied, but she's got a touch of gout which might make her a doubt for Saturday.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Feb 2022, 4:54 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
callmebubbles wrote:

No she's not cup tied, but she's got a touch of gout which might make her a doubt for Saturday.
really... I'm sure she turned out for Dyche's mob in the last round... or did she tell the ref her name was Tarkowski ?... very dodgy shit going on here

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 02 Feb 2022, 11:30 pm

I'd have 10 blokes in midfield, just following the ball around everywhere like an Under-5's Anthill Mob.

DoucoureGrayRicharlisonPatt
ersonVDBCalvertALLANLewinMin
aGodfreyHairysMum

Subs (all just piled into a small dugout with no seats, limbs everywhere):

DobbinKeaneColemanBegovicTo
wnsendGbamin(deceased)Gom
esAlliHolgate

Call it "The Swarm" or "Super-Uber-Gegenpress" or whatever. It will make Klopp look like Walter Winterbottom, light years behind the times. This, my friends, is the future of football.

Oh, Pickford has to defend his entire half of the pitch, of course, in case some caveman manager like Guardiola tries to outthink me by hoofing it over the top of my Swarm. But he is supposed to be a fucking sweeper-keeper. So just do your fucking job Pickford.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14845
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 03 Feb 2022, 9:57 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:I'd have 10 blokes in midfield, just following the ball around everywhere like an Under-5's Anthill Mob.

aGodfreyHairysMum

esAlliHolgate

Call it "The Swarm" or "Super-Uber-Gegenpress" or whatever. It will make Klopp look like Walter Winterbottom, light years behind the times. This, my friends, is the future of football.

Oh, Pickford has to defend his entire half of the pitch, of course, in case some caveman manager like Guardiola tries to outthink me by hoofing it over the top of my Swarm. But he is supposed to be a fucking sweeper-keeper. So just do your fucking job Pickford.

I honestly can't understand why Moshiri appointed Lampard and his assorted cockney chimney sweeps, when he could have just come on here for management.  A forward thinking club would be abandoning the old, discredited system of management by charlatans and bullshitters, and would instead be embracing the 21st century management by social media model. And it would save him a few bob too.  Although we have yet to agree a fee for a Rotts System licence of course.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:08 am

Can there still be any transfers of any players from outside the PL?
Or visa versa.
In a nutshell, can we still sell Iwobi?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:18 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:Can there still be any transfers of any players from outside the PL?
Or visa versa.

Not sure. I think our best hope is that he decides on a complete career change, hands in his notice and pursues an exciting IT opportunity with a cutting-edge FTSE-100 firm. I for one have been massively bigging up his graphic design skills on Linked-in for some months now.

"Don't worry about the 30 days' notice Alex, we'll waive that as a gesture of goodwill."
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:22 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Can there still be any transfers of any players from outside the PL?
Or visa versa.

Not sure. I think our best hope is that he decides on a complete career change, hands in his notice and pursues an exciting IT opportunity with a cutting-edge FTSE-100 firm. I for one have been massively bigging up his graphic design skills on Linked-in for some months now.

"Don't worry about the 30 days' notice Alex, we'll waive that as a gesture of goodwill."
If you're in for a Graphic Designer then you're gonna need a decent analyst too... and as it happens Rondon has this skill in his formidable portfolio... may I suggest you double swoop Iwobi & Rondon ... or go for a BOGOF

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:24 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:I'd have 10 blokes in midfield, just following the ball around everywhere like an Under-5's Anthill Mob.

aGodfreyHairysMum

esAlliHolgate

I honestly can't understand why Moshiri appointed Lampard and his assorted cockney chimney sweeps, when he could have just come on here for management.  A forward thinking club would be abandoning the old, discredited system of management by charlatans and bullshitters, and would instead be embracing the 21st century management by social media model. And it would save him a few bob too.  Although we have yet to agree a fee for a Rotts System licence of course.

Check your spam mate, you should have received this...

emailto: h.cataract@thatlondon.com

Darling hairy

I hope you are well today. But please, I have exciting COACHING SYSTEM opportunity to share with you. Fee is only USD $ 1.500.000. Please send bank detail.

Sincerest regards

"Dave"
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:26 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Or visa versa.

If you're in for a Graphic Designer then you're gonna need a decent analyst too... and as it happens Rondon has this skill in his formidable portfolio... may I suggest you double swoop Iwobi & Rondon ... or go for a BOGOF

Ah, I didn't know that was his skillset. I've been giving Rondon "kudos" on Linked-in for his road-sweeping ability. He'll only cover two square yards of road but my God, he'll go to town on that that two square yards, it will be clean as a whistle.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 03 Feb 2022, 11:04 am

Super
Super

Number of posts : 38109
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 03 Feb 2022, 11:22 am

Super wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dele will wear ��� for Everton! ✊<a href="https://twitter.com/dele_official?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@dele_official</a> 🔵</p>&mdash; Everton (@Everton) <a href="https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1489191944949362691?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 3, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh fuck, is this Iwobi's first programming attempt as part of his interview?

He's blown it. I knew he would.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Feb 2022, 11:40 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Super wrote:
Dele will wear ��� for Everton! ✊@dele_official :large_blule:

— Everton (@Everton) February 3, 2022

Oh fuck, is this Iwobi's first programming attempt as part of his interview?

He's blown it. I knew he would.
there is exactly my point.... get Rondon in to analyse the code & make corrections... and add the missing commenting too.... fucking amateurs... Rondon AND Iwobi is the answer.... BOGOF !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Feb 2022, 2:56 pm

Big Mosh should get another one over on Danny Levi.
Screw Spurs' cheese counter and Kobe beef eatery.
When we open up at Bramley Moore, after scoring 25 goals each year, have a place where I can buy a half time pie at the Alley Deli.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum