606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Lampard - he's not a waiter !

+9
Rotterdam 1985
Goodison_Gringo
Tonteau
Da Judge
Super
Yankthattoffee
callmebubbles
Knight of Thorgothshire
Blue gazza
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Frank Lampard - he's not a waiter ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frank Lampard - he's not a waiter !

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 27 Jan 2022, 3:14 am

Read this on the BBC about what Vitor Pereira said after some talks with the club:

The former Porto and Fenerbahce manager said he will now "wait for a decision" but says he told the club's hierarchy he wanted to implement "an intensive game, a pressing game and a game with possession".

I wonder if he has ever met Iwobi.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74433
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Frank Lampard - he's not a waiter ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frank Lampard - he's not a waiter !

Post  callmebubbles Thu 27 Jan 2022, 10:50 am

Just seen The Duke is out for 4 weeks or more (and Delph but who gives a shit). I dont think it actually matters who takes over. We are totally fucked!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5549
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:03 pm

Lampard massive odds on favourite with the bookies now. Let's hope they announce it soon, so we can get him registered to play against Brentford. Otherwise Doris the tea lady will get the nod, and she's not the box to box dynamo she was 40 years ago.

I'm loving the fans' reaction. "Lampard for me lad, but he's a cockney twat isn't he?" "Is right lad, and a fucking Tory cunt!"

Won't take long til we're hearing both of those insults hurled at him I reckon.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:18 pm

I just think whoever gets it cant stop the rot, will take us down, be sacked for the privilege, and we will have a new manager in the Championship next season. Probably Rooney.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5549
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:21 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Lampard massive odds on favourite with the bookies now.  Let's hope they announce it soon, so we can get him registered to play against Brentford.  Otherwise Doris the tea lady will get the nod, and she's not the box to box dynamo she was 40 years ago.

I'm loving the fans' reaction.  "Lampard for me lad, but he's a cockney twat isn't he?" "Is right lad, and a fucking Tory cunt!"

Won't take long til we're hearing both of those insults hurled at him I reckon.

In terms of my gut feeling, Lampard falls on just the right side of "meh."

Probably more positives than negatives, I'd say. He may well have some good relationships with players that somehow convinces them to walk into our firestorm. And he's not in the pocket of a super agent (not that I'm aware of anyway.)

Lampard and Gerrard were always joined at the hip, right back to the days when everyone was debating whether they could both play in the same England team. So it seems to fit, that we get Frankie and the Shite swoop for Gerrard in 18 months' time when the police finally get around to digging up Klopp's patio.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:26 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Pereira just been interviewed on Sky, bigging himself up for the job.  Welcome to the circus, unlimited jobs for clowns, apply Moshiri c/o Clown Town, Liverpool 4.

I didn't see this interview but it appears it may have been the catalyst for the protests outside the ground. What did he say?

I assume it was something like "I've followed the Shite all my life so this will be a grand gig for me as I'll then be able to get to some of the Shite's games. And that Frankie Lampard is a cunt who abuses dogs for fun."
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 27 Jan 2022, 5:31 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Pereira just been interviewed on Sky, bigging himself up for the job.  Welcome to the circus, unlimited jobs for clowns, apply Moshiri c/o Clown Town, Liverpool 4.

I didn't see this interview but it appears it may have been the catalyst for the protests outside the ground. What did he say?

I assume it was something like "I've followed the Shite all my life so this will be a grand gig for me as I'll then be able to get to some of the Shite's games. And that Frankie Lampard is a cunt who abuses dogs for fun."

So you did see it then?

There was a lot of umming and ahhing and Bideo talk, then he turned a bit mad and started talking about invading Ukraine. Finished off with a chorus of Ferry Cross the Mersey and pulled his cock out. Can't help thinking we're missing an opportunity with him, he'd fit right in at Clown Town FC.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 27 Jan 2022, 7:04 pm

Yeah, Lampard feels like the best bet at the moment. Rooney hasn't quite got the experience yet. Would he even be in the running if he hadn't played for us? Pereira hasn't done well enough recently, although I think the reaction towards him by some supporters is ridiculous - we won't be able to appoint anyone or sign any players if we keep up this poisonous atmosphere.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22555
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 27 Jan 2022, 10:28 pm

So it's down to Periera, Lampard or Big Dunc? What's the most humiliating way this can go? I predict they will offer it to Lampard and he'll reject it after coming to his senses. Peirera will then take it amidst boos and grafitti, while Big Dunc forever remains the bridesmaid.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 27 Jan 2022, 11:42 pm

ON THIS DAY, 2021: Everton FC were two points off a CL place with two games in hand and had a world-class manager in the dugout.

Sorry.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 28 Jan 2022, 12:08 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:ON THIS DAY, 2021: Everton FC were two points off a CL place with two games in hand and had a world-class manager in the dugout.

Sorry.

Boring to watch though. Now we have real excitement.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 28 Jan 2022, 12:09 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:ON THIS DAY, 2021: Everton FC were two points off a CL place with two games in hand and had a world-class manager in the dugout.

Sorry.

Boring to watch though. Now we have real excitement.

Haha, that's true.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 28 Jan 2022, 3:21 pm

Wayne Rooney has said he turned down an interview for the manager’s job at Everton. The club’s former forward has impressed under difficult circumstances at Derby this season and said he had taken the difficult decision to stay.

Everton approached my agent and asked me to interview for the vacant job, which I turned down,” he said.

Related: Lampard, Ferguson and Pereira face final interviews for Everton job

Rooney added: “I believe I will be a Premier League manager. I believe I’m ready for that, 100%. And if that is with Everton one day in the future that would be absolutely great. But I’ve got a job here that I’m doing at Derby County which is an important job to me.”

He admitted he had to think long and hard about the offer. “They got in touch with my agent, my agent let the administrators know as well, and yes of course it was a difficult decision for me [to turn it down],” Rooney said.

Everton are giving final interviews to Frank Lampard, Vítor Pereira and Duncan Ferguson on Friday as they decide who should succeed Rafael Benítez.

Rooney’s ties to Everton run deep. He joined the club as a nine-year-old and made his first-team debut aged 16 in 2002, before moving on to Manchester United two years later. He rejoined Everton for the 2017-18 season.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/wayne-rooney-says-he-turned-down-interview-for-everton-manager-s-job/ar-AATf1h8?ocid=msedgntp

Number of posts : 41047

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 28 Jan 2022, 10:25 pm

It's Frank...

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 28 Jan 2022, 11:27 pm

Frank Lampard looks the odds on favourite for the Everton managers position,hopefully he will be able to bring in a player or two,we are only aloud one more loan player probably have to sell before we can buy.

Hull City put in a bid to buy Turkish international Cenk Tosun whose contract is up in the summer, sadly though
Tosun would prefer to stay at Goodson to see out his contract.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 28 Jan 2022, 11:30 pm

Rondon scored a hat trick for Venezuela tonight. Lampard working his magic already!

We’re gonna win the league!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 29 Jan 2022, 1:13 am

hairy cataract wrote:Rondon scored a hat trick for Venezuela tonight. Lampard working his magic already!

How fucking bad must Bolivia be?    lol!

Gringo, give us the lowdown on Bolivia's defensive frailties, will yer? I just have to know how any team can allow Rondon to score three against them.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 29 Jan 2022, 3:39 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Rondon scored a hat trick for Venezuela tonight. Lampard working his magic already!

Gringo, give us the lowdown on Bolivia's defensive frailties, will yer? I just have to know how any team can allow Rondon to score three against them.

Bolivia and Venezuela are the poorest teams by far. Bolivia tend to pick up a few points at home by virture of playing their games in La Paz at 3,600 m.a.s.l.

I watched Peru somehow win 1-0 in Colombia today to go 4th with 3 games left. Peru are pretty poor themselves. Most of them are League 1 standard, but outside of Brazil, Argentina and a resurgent Ecuador, South American nations are shite.

Colombia had 70% possession, 30 chances to Peru's 4, but incredibly only 4 on target to Peru's 3. I think their problem is they still have Falco upfront and still James rolling around on the floor. Mina played but had very little to do. Luis Diaz, supposedly off to the RS, looked awful.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sat 29 Jan 2022, 3:41 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

Bolivia and Venezuela are the poorest teams by far. Bolivia tend to pick up a few points at home by virture of playing their games in La Paz at  3,600 m.a.s.l.

I watched Peru somehow win 1-0 in Colombia today to go 4th with 3 games left. Peru are pretty poor themselves. Most of them are League 1 standard, but outside of Brazil, Argentina and a resurgent Ecuador, South American nations are shite.

Colombia had 70% possession, 30 chances to Peru's 4, but incredibly only 4 on target to Peru's 3. I think their problem is they still have Falco upfront and still James rolling around on the floor. Mina played but had very little to do. Luis Diaz, supposedly off to the RS, looked awful.

Oh, and yeah, Lampard. Well, I'm pretty much 'meh' too, but who even knows who's good and who's bad anymore.

I wonder if Big Dunc stays on again.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 29 Jan 2022, 9:40 am

No one with a proven track record of success (Pep, Klopp, Simeone etc) will join us, so either we choose an experienced manager whose been hit and miss (Pereira, Fat Sam) or an inexperienced manager who hasn't been in the game long enough for anyone to work out if they are any good or not (Frank, Rooney). I'm not convinced by Frank's record but who else is there? So I'm happy to get behind him until he loses to Brentford.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22555
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 29 Jan 2022, 10:38 am

Armchair wrote:No one with a proven track record of success (Pep, Klopp, Simeone etc) will join us, so either we choose an experienced manager whose been hit and miss (Pereira, Fat Sam) or an inexperienced manager who hasn't been in the game long enough for anyone to work out if they are any good or not (Frank, Rooney). I'm not convinced by Frank's record but who else is there? So I'm happy to get behind him until he loses to Brentford.

Anyone who tells Klopp to fuck off is alright with me.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 29 Jan 2022, 11:38 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

Bolivia and Venezuela are the poorest teams by far. Bolivia tend to pick up a few points at home by virture of playing their games in La Paz at  3,600 m.a.s.l.

Ahhh, Ecuador.

Remember in the pre-Rondon days when we thought Enner Valencia was as bad as it gets? Such innocent times.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 29 Jan 2022, 11:40 am

has Lampard actually signed yet ?.. the reports I've read say he's been offered the role, but not signed yet ?

...do they need a pen ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 29 Jan 2022, 4:27 pm

still no announcement... wouldn't it be so Everton if he turned us down Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 29 Jan 2022, 7:17 pm

Osman. I recall him saying at that time, that things changed dramatically when Koeman arrived.
His latest comment....

“There’s a real frustration within Everton at the moment, there doesn’t seem to be a general thought.
“The players (signed under Moshiri) are so different in character and ability that they’re not able to help each other and they’re not helping the club pull in the direction they want to.”
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next