606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAFA THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter

+4
Rotterdam 1985
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Armchair
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Empty RAFA THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter

Post  Blue gazza Thu 01 Jul 2021, 7:14 pm

welcome to the blue & better half of merseyside. Very Happy cheers
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Empty Re: RAFA THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter

Post  Armchair Thu 01 Jul 2021, 8:04 pm

Apparently 'small club' is a term of endearment in some parts of the world Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22547
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Empty Re: RAFA THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter

Post  Blue gazza Thu 01 Jul 2021, 8:56 pm

Armchair wrote:Apparently 'small club' is a term of endearment in some parts of the world Very Happy
Laughing Laughing all the more reason to make us bigger Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 01 Jul 2021, 11:58 pm

Wonder what this thread will look like in a year's time pale
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Fri 02 Jul 2021, 12:58 am

hairy cataract wrote:Wonder what this thread will look like in a year's time pale

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14823
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 02 Jul 2021, 12:31 pm

I'm finding myself strangely apathetic on this. Maybe it's because the Euros are in full flow that I can partially block it out. More likely it's because I'm so very tired of spending any energy getting upset about Everton. I'm just going to hope that it's a resounding success and by the time we get into Bramley Moore we'll be Champions of Europe.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4516
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 07 Jul 2021, 2:19 pm

Fat cunt... hope he gets sacked quickly....

terrible news that we have appointed this twat...

and he still smells of shite

Well, hopefully that's my feeling made clear Very Happy

Number of posts : 41029

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 07 Jul 2021, 2:31 pm

btw... I just HAD to change the title of this thread.... sorry but I HAD to

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 14 Jul 2021, 2:41 pm

Rafael Benitez has announced additions to his technical staff, with Francisco de Miguel Moreno and Duncan Ferguson being appointed Assistant Managers.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2189732/benitez-announces-assistants-and-coa?fbclid=IwAR38U2TO0D4FlDvu4hFoylIoot-sHyl1nhCKTaFd7D6icCWx7wo2ES9USL8

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 15 Jul 2021, 2:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:btw... I just HAD to change the title of this thread.... sorry but I HAD to

just sat here thinking to myself, i don't remember putting that in lol! lol!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 20 Oct 2021, 12:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers he's on the list to maybe takeover at the Saudi barcodes cheers cheers cheers

...apparently they are opening a new front of stadium restaurant & his services are required

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58851494

Personally I hope he fucks off & we can disinfect the old lady before she is put to sleep... compo would be mega too... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 27 Oct 2021, 7:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers Newcastle have also not given up hope of luring back former boss Rafael Benitez, with the Spaniard, 61, now in charge at Everton. (Football Insider) cheers cheers cheers

..fucking hate him RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Jerkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 27 Oct 2021, 9:19 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:cheers cheers cheers Newcastle have also not given up hope of luring back former boss Rafael Benitez, with the Spaniard, 61, now in charge at Everton. (Football Insider) cheers cheers cheers

I don't have this loathing of the man.
He was given a real poison chalice by Carlo and Big Mosh.
No money, small fragile squad, purging of salaries etc. Plus the backbone all injured.
For us to have the same points total as United, Leics and Arse right now seems as good as we could expect.
I've only second guessed him once and that was against Watford.
To stay with a 4-2-4 when 2-1 up and 15 to go, just looked reckless.
At the time, I'm not the only one yelling to shut the game down at 2-1.
Bringing on Iwoeful when Holgate or Gbamin would have given us a 4-5-1 and intro all the dark arts of rolling around, arguing etc....
This could only mean that RB has no faith in either of my choices.
Instead we got we got.
Up this point of the season we looked well organised, but among many concerns is Godfrey's very poor positional sense, which few have mentioned.
the 3rd goal against Villa? Aaaagh.
Anyway, enough for now. I have a ticket for the Wolves game. My first away game of the season.
Which team will turn up?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 28 Oct 2021, 12:17 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:cheers cheers cheers Newcastle have also not given up hope of luring back former boss Rafael Benitez, with the Spaniard, 61, now in charge at Everton. (Football Insider) cheers cheers cheers

No money, small fragile squad, purging of salaries etc. Plus the backbone all injured.
For us to have the same points total as United, Leics and Arse right now seems as good as we could expect.
Bringing on Iwoeful when Holgate or Gbamin would have given us a 4-5-1 and intro all the dark arts of rolling around, arguing etc....
Instead we got we got.
Up this point of the season we looked well organised, but among many concerns is Godfrey's very poor positional sense, which few have mentioned.
the 3rd goal against Villa?  Aaaagh.
Anyway, enough for now. I have a ticket for the Wolves game. My first away game of the season.
Which team will turn up?

I didn't see the Watford game (fortunately) so I can't comment on that part. And I suspect Gwladys will still be demanding his sacking even when Rafa has led us to back to back Europa Conference triumphs! cheers But I'm with you on this. Like I said, I can't comment on the Watford debacle but overall, he seems to be doing a decent Moyes impression of exceeding expectations with a threadbare, injury-hit squad.

As for Iwobi, I can only assume he's in possession of compromising pictures of Rafa, Farhad, Usmanov, Kenwright, Big Dunc, the Goodison tea lady, Prince Andrew, Nadine Dorries and a well-hung horse indulging in some kind of depraved gangbang at Finch Farm. What other rational explanation is there for his continued playing time?
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14823
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 28 Oct 2021, 12:41 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Instead we got we got.
Which team will turn up?

I didn't see the Watford game (fortunately) so I can't comment on that part. And I suspect Gwladys will still be demanding his sacking even when Rafa has led us to back to back Europa Conference triumphs! cheers But I'm with you on this. Like I said, I can't comment on the Watford debacle but overall, he seems to be doing a decent Moyes impression of exceeding expectations with a threadbare, injury-hit squad.

As for Iwobi, I can only assume he's in possession of compromising pictures of Rafa, Farhad, Usmanov, Kenwright, Big Dunc, the Goodison tea lady, Prince Andrew, Nadine Dorries and a well-hung horse indulging in some kind of depraved gangbang at Finch Farm. What other rational explanation is there for his continued playing time?
I think I have been more than fair to the fat oversized dongwaddling bellcheese to be honest... I said I would forgive him being a twat (both in the current tense & the past) if and when he beats the shite home and away in the same season... In all honesty & to prove my lack of prejudice against the aresmangling redshite porker he hasn't done that has he ?... I don't want to hear silly excuses like we haven't played them yet either !... If he was truly magnificent (and he isn't) then he would have already manipulated those results & we would be six points better off than we currently are in the table.

So without being at all biased against the cockhead tray carrying mingewipe he should be sacked... today... now in fact !!

I rest my case

Very Happy

ps... I have no idea why you think I don't like him

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 28 Oct 2021, 9:06 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Instead we got we got.
Which team will turn up?

I think I have been more than fair to the fat oversized dongwaddling bellcheese to be honest... I said I would forgive him being a twat (both in the current tense & the past) if and when he beats the shite home and away in the same season... In all honesty & to prove my lack of prejudice against the aresmangling redshite porker he hasn't done that has he ?... I don't want to hear silly excuses like we haven't played them yet either !... If he was truly magnificent (and he isn't) then he would have already manipulated those results & we would be six points better off than we currently are in the table.

So without being at all biased against the cockhead tray carrying mingewipe he should be sacked... today... now in fact !!

I rest my case

Very Happy

ps... I have no idea why you think I don't like him
I think is was that look in your eye.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 01 Nov 2021, 10:01 pm

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Buttkick RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Jerkit RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter 695251 jocolor RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 09 Nov 2021, 9:00 pm

Ashley Williams sticks the boot in: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59201120
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22547
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:54 am

Armchair wrote:Ashley Williams sticks the boot in: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59201120
spot on

Waiter, you are the weakest link RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Buttkick

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 11 Nov 2021, 8:01 pm

I recall there being questions on here about our medical staff.
The same staff who worked with RB at Newcastle.
Well, not any more, and RB is not happy with them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10191689/Rafa-Benitez-cracks-whip-Everton-Toffees-company-medical-head-Danny-Donachie.html
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 02 Jan 2022, 9:28 pm

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Buttkick

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 15 Jan 2022, 4:58 pm

RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Action-2 RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Buttkick RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Jerkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 16 Jan 2022, 3:18 pm

... and don't come back .... ever ! RAFA  THE SAVIOUR aka Fat redshite Spanish waiter Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 17 Jan 2022, 1:31 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Wonder what this thread will look like in a year's time pale

Nosferatu of Rotterdam.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 24 Nov 2023, 1:07 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67514077
Great to see he’s still got the magic touch. How we ever thought it was sensible to appoint him is beyond me.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15994
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next