606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newcastle v everton

+3
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Blue gazza
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

newcastle v everton - Page 8 Empty Re: newcastle v everton

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 02 Nov 2020, 2:50 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Theyll be 3 points closer when they beat us next week ☹☹
Stop it!
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 02 Nov 2020, 6:53 pm

callmebubbles wrote:It just highlighted our lack of creativity in the squad without key players. No Ritchies pace, no Hammys qualiry passes and delivery and missed the 2 overlappimg fullbacks Digne and Coleman who.also have a bit of.pace and better service. Also Holgate is way better than Yerry. With those 5 in the team,  I think we would have soundly beaten a poor Toon side, but the lack of threat up front, and then a dodgy penalty, and we had no answer.

IF we can keep most of the first xi fit, not have any more sending offs and maybe add some more creativity and pace in January, then I still can see a pretty decent season. Top 6 and maybe a Carabao Cup win?  If Hammy is out for.long periods and Ritchie keeps.on losing it, then the usual.mid table will probably happen.
Bubbles, I think I officially came across as more negative than you, so THE END OF TIME IS UPON US! affraid affraid affraid lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Mon 02 Nov 2020, 7:21 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
callmebubbles wrote:It just highlighted our lack of creativity in the squad without key players. No Ritchies pace, no Hammys qualiry passes and delivery and missed the 2 overlappimg fullbacks Digne and Coleman who.also have a bit of.pace and better service. Also Holgate is way better than Yerry. With those 5 in the team,  I think we would have soundly beaten a poor Toon side, but the lack of threat up front, and then a dodgy penalty, and we had no answer.

IF we can keep most of the first xi fit, not have any more sending offs and maybe add some more creativity and pace in January, then I still can see a pretty decent season. Top 6 and maybe a Carabao Cup win?  If Hammy is out for.long periods and Ritchie keeps.on losing it, then the usual.mid table will probably happen.
Bubbles, I think I officially came across as more negative than you, so THE END OF TIME IS UPON US! affraid affraid affraid lol! lol!

I think you'll find I was being 'realistic' not negative 😁😁
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 02 Nov 2020, 7:31 pm

callmebubbles wrote:

Fair enough, and I do believe you have a point. I'd like to see us get the starting XI back on the pitch and see how they perform. There are some tougher matches coming up, so time to prove we belong in the upper echelons of the table!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 02 Nov 2020, 10:53 pm

callmebubbles wrote:

Fair enough, and I do believe you have a point. I'd like to see us get the starting XI back on the pitch and see how they perform. There are some tougher matches coming up, so time to prove we belong in the upper echelons of the table!

Bubbles is only allowed out when west spam play at home.Laughing on a serious note ,we have Digne-Coleman and James Rodreiguez returning to the team to face United along with Jordan Pickford ,so hopefully near as possible to a strong team with only the absence of Richarlison who returns the following game.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Tue 03 Nov 2020, 9:12 am

Ritchies directness and pace is a massive miss for us, still not sure why Carlo doesn't give Gordon a start while he's out, as Iwobi is shite and Bernie and Siggo are different sorts of players.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8