606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

+10
Helenqu
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Made 4 Gwladys
Statman
Sack the Juggler
hairy cataract
Mr_Ben
RhinoJagz
SEFTON
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) Empty Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 23 Jan 2014, 9:30 am

For the second time this season Everton face Stevenage on Saturday, this time in the FA Cup 4th Round in the 5:30 kick off.

Roberto Martinez thought the ground was a bit bumpy on Monday? This is going to be a shitty shit of a pitch. We'll need our best hoofballers, and lucky all of our competent players are injured. Stevenage will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the best players the Premier League has to offer and Steven Naismith.

4-0 to the blues. Hibbert with a hat trick, and Naismith.

Last edited by Barry Horne's Equaliser on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) Empty Re: Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Post  Armchair Thu 23 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

3-0 Stevenage. Mirallas, Lukaku, Jags, Howard and Baines all to be carried off injured.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) Empty Re: Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 23 Jan 2014, 1:15 pm

we will field all our injured & veteran players in a Father Ted style attack ... to keep the fit ones fresh for the shite...

Kone to score ten

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:36 pm

We need the heavy roller, a couple of Massey Ferguson drivers. At least I think that's what MF meant.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:18 pm

At this rate one of the YT boys will have to polish up big Duncs boots and Bobbie might have to start in central midfield! Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) Fotty
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:49 pm

0-0, we'll play for the draw
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

5-0 to the blues, Kone's not playing as he's injured so someone else will score instead.  Feeling VERY positive about this game !  cheers
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm

0-5 Lukaku hatrick,  two fingers to all the negative minded people  Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) Countdow 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:5-0 to the blues, Kone's not playing as he's injured so someone else will score instead.  Feeling VERY positive about this game !  cheers
we're fucked  silent 

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:22 pm

"STEVENAGE ARE FAVOURITES" SAYS THE BLUE CHOSEN ONE.
The Toffees are currently sixth in the Barclays Premier League, chasing a top-four spot, and Boro are bottom of Sky Bet League One.
But while that disparity might suggest this weekend's will be a relatively straightforward assignment for Everton, Martinez feels respective league positions count for little at this stage of a knockout competition and that "the home team is always the favourite".
The Spaniard, winner of the FA Cup last term as manager of Wigan, said: "We are all well aware of the sort of thing we are going to find at the weekend and we have to be prepared for that.
"We are going to try to be as good as we can and make sure we don't let the home side have the advantage they will otherwise have.
"I think in these rounds people forget that the divisional status counts for very little, and it is about how you adapt on the day to the conditions, surroundings and environment.
"The home team is always the favourite in these rounds, so we need to make sure we are ready to face a very difficult game."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:52 pm

Look whose crawling back to our football screens tomorrow evening!

CONTROVERSIAL FORMER SKY Sports analyst and ex-Everton and Aston Villa star Andy Gray is set to join up with BT Sport, it has been confirmed.
Gray was widely praised for his punditry with Sky Sports throughout the 90s and 00s, before losing his job with the station three years ago today after making sexist comments about Premier League official Sian Massey.
Gray’s colleague, Richard Keys, was also sacked for similar ill-judged remarks about Massey at the time.
It is understood that the 58-year-old will be co-commentator for the channel’s coverage of the evening FA Cup game between Stevenage and Everton.
Among those reacting to the news was BT Sport presenter, Des Kelly, who tweeted: “Welcome to Andy Gray, who joins the @btsport team on co-commentary duties. Starting tomorrow.”

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 25 Jan 2014, 6:55 am

Bluejagz wrote:Look whose crawling back to our football screens tomorrow evening!

CONTROVERSIAL FORMER SKY Sports analyst and ex-Everton and Aston Villa star Andy Gray is set to join up with BT Sport, it has been confirmed.
Gray was widely praised for his punditry with Sky Sports throughout the 90s and 00s, before losing his job with the station three years ago today after making sexist comments about  Premier League official Sian Massey.
Gray’s colleague, Richard Keys, was also sacked for similar ill-judged remarks about Massey at the time.
It is understood that the 58-year-old will be co-commentator for the channel’s coverage of the evening FA Cup game between Stevenage and Everton.
Among those reacting to the news was BT Sport presenter, Des Kelly, who tweeted: “Welcome to Andy Gray, who joins the @btsport team on co-commentary duties. Starting tomorrow.”

I eagerly await the return of Big Ron as pundit during the African Cup of Nations.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sat 25 Jan 2014, 4:18 pm

Unfortunately I have to leave for work at 17:30 hrs so I don't get to watch the match today  No 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Jan 2014, 4:34 pm

Merseyblue wrote:Unfortunately I have to leave for work at 17:30 hrs so I don't get to watch the match today  No 

I've got to go out at quarter to seven, so I'm hoping we'll be six up by then.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sat 25 Jan 2014, 4:40 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:Unfortunately I have to leave for work at 17:30 hrs so I don't get to watch the match today  No 

Are you going to work or for a beer?
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:02 pm

Merseyblue wrote:

Going round to friends house for dinner and wine tasting! They won the wine-tasting in a charity auction so have invited a few of us round. I fucking hate wine. Sorry, I know I'm a slob, but I would prefer a Guinness Tasting. Still, should be a laugh, they're from New York and they know how to throw a party..... loads of food, loads of booze, very noisy  cheers 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:03 pm

It is pissing down in Stevenage. Upset on the cards.

No Coleman, Lakuka, Distin today. All injured.........

Stevenage stadium is tiny.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:04 pm

Robles, Hibbert, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, McGeady, Barry, McCarthy, Oviedo, Naismith, Mirallas

Howard, Heitinga, Lukaku, Gueye, Osman, Vellios, McAleny.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:06 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Robles, Hibbert, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, McGeady, Barry, McCarthy, Oviedo, Naismith, Mirallas

Hibbo cheers  Nais Crying or Very sad  I thought McAleny had a broken leg and was out on loan anyway?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:06 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Robles, Hibbert, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, McGeady, Barry, McCarthy, Oviedo, Naismith, Mirallas

Naistmith up front on his own.

Forgot what Hibbert looks like. First start of the season?

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:07 pm

Hibbo cheers  Nais Crying or Very sad   I thought McAleny had a broken leg and was out on loan anyway?
Mc Aleny was recalled when he broke his leg .. surprised he recovered so fast .. J5 can't even get a game today... finished

Hibbo ... RIIIIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:09 pm

Merseyblue wrote:

Going round to friends house for dinner and wine tasting!  They won the wine-tasting in a charity auction so have invited a few of us round.  I fucking hate wine.  Sorry, I know I'm a slob, but I would prefer a Guinness Tasting.  Still, should be a laugh, they're from New York and they know how to throw a party..... loads of food, loads of booze, very noisy  cheers 
My sympathy for you just got up and fucked off out the door  Very Happy 
I'm off to drive round Preston dealing with drunken chavs who think they could take on the army. If i'm really lucky, something will happen in Blackpool, Burnley or Skelmersdale (please god no!) and i'll get to go there instead  No 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:11 pm

http://cricfree.tv/live/watch/stevenage_borough_vs_everton/23392

COYB  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:16 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Going round to friends house for dinner and wine tasting!  They won the wine-tasting in a charity auction so have invited a few of us round.  I fucking hate wine.  Sorry, I know I'm a slob, but I would prefer a Guinness Tasting.  Still, should be a laugh, they're from New York and they know how to throw a party..... loads of food, loads of booze, very noisy  cheers 
I'm off to drive round Preston dealing with drunken chavs who think they could take on the army. If i'm really lucky, something will happen in Blackpool, Burnley or Skelmersdale (please god no!) and i'll get to go there instead  No 

Could I just say, on behalf of the whole board, that we really appreciate your hard work on behalf of the taxpayer. Now sod off to work while the rest of us crack open a couple of beers and sit back for the night  cheers 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:16 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Shouldn't feel sorry for Hairy. He doesn't, I believe, go 'out to work'.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next