Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:17 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:Unfortunately I have to leave for work at 17:30 hrs so I don't get to watch the match today  No 

I've got to go out at quarter to seven, so I'm hoping we'll be six up by then.  
Are you going to work or for a beer?

Going round to friends house for dinner and wine tasting!  They won the wine-tasting in a charity auction so have invited a few of us round.  I fucking hate wine.  Sorry, I know I'm a slob, but I would prefer a Guinness Tasting.  Still, should be a laugh, they're from New York and they know how to throw a party..... loads of food, loads of booze, very noisy  cheers 
My sympathy for you just got up and fucked off out the door  Very Happy 
I'm off to drive round Preston dealing with drunken chavs who think they could take on the army. If i'm really lucky, something will happen in Blackpool, Burnley or Skelmersdale (please god no!) and i'll get to go there instead  No 

Could I just say, on behalf of the whole board, that we really appreciate your hard work on behalf of the taxpayer.  Now sod off to work while the rest of us crack open a couple of beers and sit back for the night  cheers 
lol!

All being well i'll be back home and in bed for 04:30 hrs  Sleep 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye)

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:19 pm

Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:Unfortunately I have to leave for work at 17:30 hrs so I don't get to watch the match today  No 

Going round to friends house for dinner and wine tasting!  They won the wine-tasting in a charity auction so have invited a few of us round.  I fucking hate wine.  Sorry, I know I'm a slob, but I would prefer a Guinness Tasting.  Still, should be a laugh, they're from New York and they know how to throw a party..... loads of food, loads of booze, very noisy  cheers 
I'm off to drive round Preston dealing with drunken chavs who think they could take on the army. If i'm really lucky, something will happen in Blackpool, Burnley or Skelmersdale (please god no!) and i'll get to go there instead  No 

Shouldn't feel sorry for Hairy. He doesn't, I believe, go 'out to work'.
A homer! You people make me sick.

Well ok, jealous then  Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:20 pm

Merseyblue wrote:  
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Could I just say, on behalf of the whole board, that we really appreciate your hard work on behalf of the taxpayer.  Now sod off to work while the rest of us crack open a couple of beers and sit back for the night  cheers 
lol!

All being well i'll be back home and in bed for 04:30 hrs  Sleep 
you'll be up later than that tonight mate... major riot tonight after Hibbo notches  Twisted Evil 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:20 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25894530

If we are short of players..............
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:21 pm

Joey Barton as a TV pundit  Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_doh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_doh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh Stevenage 0 Everton 4 (Super Nais 2, Heitinga, Gueye) - Page 2 F_laugh 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:21 pm

There's plenty of players in the starting line up with something to prove today.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:22 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

You should ask if they'll let you work from home a couple of days a week. You could just look at the window and, if you see something suspicious, shout and wave your fists.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:23 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

You should ask if they'll let you work from home a couple of days a week.  You could just look at the window and, if you see something suspicious, shout and wave your fists.
Like a PCSO!  Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:23 pm

you just know Hibbo will score today. cheers  .. and it will be his last appearance for Everton as well  Crying or Very sad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:25 pm

Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

You should ask if they'll let you work from home a couple of days a week.  You could just look at the window and, if you see something suspicious, shout and wave your fists.
Like a PCSO!  Very Happy 

Ooh, bitchy!
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:28 pm

Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Statman wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:

Like a PCSO!  Very Happy 

Ooh, bitchy!
Bitchy would have been saying like a Chief Superintendent  Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:30 pm

Before you lot get embroiled in the game i'll say goodbye.

Have a good night everyone. COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy 
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:30 pm

we have way too much for them here... we'll piss this
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:31 pm

Fucking hell, McGeady not just fat and unfit but he's got a dodgy achilles! Fuckign hell, this is going to be shit.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:31 pm

chubby mctubby starting with a bit of an achilles problem ... fucks sake....
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:31 pm

we're off
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:32 pm

Route one, you can see the plan - hoof it for Nais to knock it down to Mirallas.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:32 pm

How noisy are the boys today!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:35 pm

lucky
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:35 pm

how did Stevenage not score there  affraid 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:35 pm

Stones may be the future, but he's definitely not the present.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:36 pm

NAIS  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:36 pm

NAIS!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:38 pm

Has anyone got a link other than MFG's. That one is asking me to download some player.  Suspect
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:38 pm

Statman wrote:Has anyone got a link other than MFG's. That one is asking me to download some player.  Suspect
www.nutjob.eu
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next