Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 5:52 pm

Starting this as a foster thread.

Everton entertain 'The Lambs' tomorrow. Oh silent of the lambs puns....

Everton have Rodders, Hibber, Osman and Jags added to the injury list.

Would be good to see Cahill score and Saha score, also for Barkley to get a game and not concede a penalty.

Hopefully Al Jazira have the game on tv to watch.

1-0 victory, Baines penalty.


Last edited by Mr_Ben on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

Hopefully we will revert to one up front, park the bus, and sneak a late winner against the mighty Tamworth to cause a huge cup upset. In reality, will revert to one up front, park the bus, and just hold on to take them to a replay.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24091
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  ToffeeDan on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:26 pm

Howard scores on Weds, then gets "dropped"?
Or is Mucha or Hahnemann too risky!?

Fail to put these away with anything less than a clinical performance (or worse) & we'll be first up on Match of The Day

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20135
Age : 59
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

ok.. this is the one...

Hibbo 1 Tammy 0
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:19 pm

Isn't Cahill out as well>?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Armchair on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

I'm nervous pale

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Albert on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm nervous pale


making your debut?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Armchair on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

Albert wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm nervous pale


making your debut?

I can't do worse than the strikers we have Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Confused
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

BBC saying the following are out injured.. Cahill, Barkley, Osman, Rodwell, Jagielka, Drenthe (50-50)

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Bryan on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:54 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed

I'll throw my fucking daughter out the window if thats the team.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:55 pm

Bryan wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed

I'll throw my fucking daughter out the window if thats the team.
With the injuries we have I think its the best we can offer... rumours that Baines is also crocked... so the only other player to come in McAnaly ???
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

I think we will miss Ossie today the most. None of Dixie's phantom selection have that calm authority to dictate the play and keep the passing simple. Fads & Billy to attempt to out 'down a blind alley' each other.

Hope wednesday hasn't damaged Donovan. He'll be more central to things today. Actually the more I look at the team, it's fucking wonderful! Very Happy

8-0. Anichebe the new Ricketts.. cheers

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Bryan on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed

I'll throw my fucking daughter out the window if thats the team.
With the injuries we have I think its the best we can offer... rumours that Baines is also crocked... so the only other player to come in McAnaly ???

Out of frustration, not at Moyes.

Anyone who has a go at Moyes over team selections recently needs a slap, subs and tactics are questionable, but always have been.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed
Change Felli for McAleny & i think it could be right ... + Marcus in goal
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

Bryan wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed

I'll throw my fucking daughter out the window if thats the team.
With the injuries we have I think its the best we can offer... rumours that Baines is also crocked... so the only other player to come in McAnaly ???

Out of frustration, not at Moyes.

Anyone who has a go at Moyes over team selections recently needs a slap, subs and tactics are questionable, but always have been.

Hard to judge him on the Bolton game as he was forced into 3 subs because of injuries. Know what you mean though mate.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed
Change Felli for McAleny & i think it could be right ... + Marcus in goal

Why would Moyes drop his goalscorer? Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:01 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Howard, Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Donovan, Bily, Fellaini, Gueye, McFadden, Anichebe

Be interesting to see how Victor does as a lone striker. Faddy starts as well. cheers

Just read that has not yet been confirmed sorry. Embarassed

I'll throw my fucking daughter out the window if thats the team.
With the injuries we have I think its the best we can offer... rumours that Baines is also crocked... so the only other player to come in McAnaly ???

Out of frustration, not at Moyes.

Anyone who has a go at Moyes over team selections recently needs a slap, subs and tactics are questionable, but always have been.

Hard to judge him on the Bolton game as he was forced into 3 subs because of injuries. Know what you mean though mate.
I doubt he'll risk Felli & I'll also be surprised if Howard is in goal
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:03 pm

Anyone found a link to watch the humiliation match... I 've looked everywhere to no avail today
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

CONFIRMED TEAM NEWS:

Howard,
Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Neville
Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye
McFadden, Anichebe

Subs: Hahnemann, Baines, Drenthe, Stracq, Vellios, Duffy, McAleny.

Never doubt the Dixie. cheers cheers cheers

Apologies to Bryan's daughter.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm

Dixie Land wrote:CONFIRMED TEAM NEWS:

Howard,
Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Neville
Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye
McFadden, Anichebe

Subs: Hahnemann, Baines, Drenthe, Stracq, Vellios, Duffy, McAleny.

Never doubt the Dixie. cheers cheers cheers

Apologies to Bryan's daughter.
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) 38487075jacksonbaby300

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:49 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:CONFIRMED TEAM NEWS:

Howard,
Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Neville
Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye
McFadden, Anichebe

Subs: Hahnemann, Baines, Drenthe, Stracq, Vellios, Duffy, McAleny.

Never doubt the Dixie. cheers cheers cheers

Apologies to Bryan's daughter.
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) 38487075jacksonbaby300


lol! lol! lol!
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

looks like it's gotta be the OS commentary then today

http://www.evertonfc.com/listenlive


COYB
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:52 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:CONFIRMED TEAM NEWS:

Howard,
Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Neville
Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye
McFadden, Anichebe

Subs: Hahnemann, Baines, Drenthe, Stracq, Vellios, Duffy, McAleny.

Never doubt the Dixie. cheers cheers cheers

Apologies to Bryan's daughter.
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) 38487075jacksonbaby300

lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum