606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

+14
Bryan
fatboblatch
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Statman
Lumper
Blue gazza
Tonteau
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Albert
ToffeeDan
18 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:40 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:A kinda want Tam to score....is that wrong???
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is it also wrong to enjoy wearing lingerie?
king king king king king

merely a question, plus transvestites are sexually ambivalent Very Happy
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:1519: GOALFLASH Gillingham 1-0 Stoke (Danny Kedwell)

cheers cheers cheers
judging by your timewarp today I place you somewhere near....... colorado
lol! Just got to this. Have been looking at cars for sale....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:42 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Is that irony? lol! lol! lol!
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:42 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

lol! That's why I wrote that. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Laughing

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

this is really BORING

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

not if we are 10-0 up
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:46 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 Bottom

king king king king king

i just need to kick off my stilettos to reconsider this one

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:47 pm

From the BBC:

1540: Evertonians of 606's Hairy Cataract has just had a mazy little run around his spare room with his hoover. He found himself in acres of space after shifting the running machine that he bought his missus 2 years ago but has never been used. Some acuse this lad of laziness but he can work hard when he wants to.

1545: Evertonians of 606 substitution. Sack the Juggler replaces Hairy Cataract. Cataract looked knackered as he was replaced in the 45th minute. Missus Cataract can now expect to see a change and will probably end up with a tidy spare room with a dodgy balcony attached that won't pass any safety tests.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:48 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

king king king king king

i just need to kick off my stilettos to reconsider this one

fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:49 pm

HT Sleep Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 8146 Sleep Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 8146 Sleep Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 8146 Sleep Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 8146 Sleep Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 8146

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 695251

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 3:53 pm

This is set up nicely for a 1-1 draw Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

Dixie Land wrote:From the BBC:

1540: Evertonians of 606's Hairy Cataract has just had a mazy little run around his spare room with his hoover. He found himself in acres of space after shifting the running machine that he bought his missus 2 years ago but has never been used. Some acuse this lad of laziness but he can work hard when he wants to.

1545: Evertonians of 606 substitution. Sack the Juggler replaces Hairy Cataract. Cataract looked knackered as he was replaced in the 45th minute. Missus Cataract can now expect to see a change and will probably end up with a tidy spare room with a dodgy balcony attached that won't pass any safety tests.

Very Happy I keep going into the spare room, looking at the state of it, sighing, moving a cardboard box from one end of the room to the other, sighing again, then coming back on here to find out that we're just as shit as we were five minutes ago......

My big problem is sorting out the Chritmas decorations that I've just taken down. Also, what to do with my lace lingerie collection that won't fit in the wardrobe.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Very Happy I keep going into the spare room, looking at the state of it, sighing, moving a cardboard box from one end of the room to the other, sighing again, then coming back on here to find out that we're just as shit as we were five minutes ago......

My big problem is sorting out the Chritmas decorations that I've just taken down. Also, what to do with my lace lingerie collection that won't fit in the wardrobe.

I'll take them off ya hands Very Happy
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Okay, but I'm not washing them so you'll have to pick the stains off yourself.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:07 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

I made the mistake of trying to put our fake tree up the loft without taking the decorations off it first the other day. About 95% of the decs fell off, twatting me on the head, as I forced the fucker through the tiny loft hatch. Not the greatest idea I have ever had to be honest. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

[quote="hairy cataract"]
fatboblatch wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Okay, but I'm not washing them so you'll have to pick the stains off yourself.[/quote

But if course...
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

If we don't score soon I'm going to buy a pointy hood, get a swastika tattoo, and start supporting the RS.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:09 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

I made the mistake of trying to put our fake tree up the loft without taking the decorations off it first the other day. About 95% of the decs fell off, twatting me on the head, as I forced the fucker through the tiny loft hatch. Not the greatest idea I have ever had to be honest. cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:10 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 4 830563

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

Drenthe coming on

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:14 pm

Sounds like it's pretty even at the moment.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:14 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Sounds like it's pretty even at the moment.
very depressing statement there Thor No

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Drenthe coming on

is he?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Sounds like it's pretty even at the moment.
very depressing statement there Thor No

We lost to Bolton but at least we can match the mighty Tamworth. No
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next