606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

+14
Bryan
fatboblatch
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Statman
Lumper
Blue gazza
Tonteau
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Albert
ToffeeDan
18 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  hairy cataract Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm

That should silence the doubters.

Paddy Power have installed us as favourites to win the cup now. Okay, I made that up, but fuck it, we're unbeaten in about a million games now aren't we? As long as you don't count Bolton like.

TELL ME MA ME MA
TO PUT THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE
WE'VE SCORED AGAINST TAMWORTH TWICE!
TELL ME MA ME MA!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen))

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Well that should quell the fans fears nicely. Totally dominant display. Fuck off Tamworth.
More chance of Catwoman getting a face full of Robin's gravy than us winning this comp

There may be a good chance of that though. Once again:

Burt Ward who played Robin the Boy Wonder, sidekick to Batman wrote an autobiography called “Boy Wonder, My life in tights”. In it he talks about his sexual exploits with fans and the thousands of women to whom he donated his, his words not mine ‘Batsperm’. This he calls ‘the ultimate autograph’. Apparently Batman sometimes watched.
Holy Facial jizz ... ker-sploooosh

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Well that should quell the fans fears nicely. Totally dominant display. Fuck off Tamworth.
More chance of Catwoman getting a face full of Robin's gravy than us winning this comp

Burt Ward who played Robin the Boy Wonder, sidekick to Batman wrote an autobiography called “Boy Wonder, My life in tights”. In it he talks about his sexual exploits with fans and the thousands of women to whom he donated his, his words not mine ‘Batsperm’. This he calls ‘the ultimate autograph’. Apparently Batman sometimes watched.

To the sperm-0-dispinser computer Robin...!!!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

hairy cataract wrote:That should silence the doubters.

Paddy Power have installed us as favourites to win the cup now. Okay, I made that up, but fuck it, we're unbeaten in about a million games now aren't we? As long as you don't count Bolton like.

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

I feel sorry for Spurs having to play 'in form' Everton next. Lambs to the slaughter.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

To the sperm-0-dispinser computer Robin...!!!

I remember seeing this on QI a few years back. Never been able to watch Batman since. pale
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:05 pm

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

The hits keep coming Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

earned me £33 for such a piss poor low scoring fucking game, fuck off everton i'll make money off you instead of you taking mine you devious twats

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:21 pm

Bryan wrote:

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

earned me £33 for such a piss poor low scoring fucking game, fuck off everton i'll make money off you instead of you taking mine you devious twats

that will get us 5 pints (not 5 pints each) at the Dow and Anchor at Jumeirah Beach Hotel soon
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Bryan wrote:

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

that will get us 5 pints (not 5 pints each) at the Dow and Anchor at Jumeirah Beach Hotel soon

Cool
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 Article-0-0F5D1CA900000578-597_468x296

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm

Bryan wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Bryan wrote:

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

Cool
Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 Article-0-0F5D1CA900000578-597_468x296

Party like a Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 161189 , how was the head the next day ?

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 F_laugh
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:59 pm

anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Bryan wrote:

TELL ME MA ME MA
TELL ME MA ME MA!

Cool

Party like a Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 161189 , how was the head the next day ?

Everton 2 Tamworth 0 (Heitinga, Baines (pen)) - Page 8 F_laugh

I don't know what half those drinks are... wouldn't mind finding out though.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 09 Jan 2012, 9:53 am

What was Jimmy Mac like, The Sunday Times gave him 4/10.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 09 Jan 2012, 1:09 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:What was Jimmy Mac like, The Sunday Times gave him 4/10.

Didn't really see much of the ball at all. Had a decent chance in the first half but hit it wide. Suppose it got him some match fitness at least.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 09 Jan 2012, 1:50 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:What was Jimmy Mac like, The Sunday Times gave him 4/10.

4/10 is about right.
As Dixie said, he really didn't feature or stand out as you would hope against such opposition.
DM takes step backwards. No idea as to why, other than getting a fee for him (like Neill) at some time, but even that is unlikely with the deal he's got.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8