606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 29 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Blue gazza Sun 16 Sep 2012, 1:49 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Some papers saying he can go in January for 30M..

My initial reaction is don't sell... but when you think about what Moyes could buy for 30M (given previous signings)... it would probably be best, especially if the hairy fucker really does want away

agree totally, if they want out, SELL THEM
IMWT
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 29 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 16 Sep 2012, 5:57 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Some papers saying he can go in January for 30M..

My initial reaction is don't sell... but when you think about what Moyes could buy for 30M (given previous signings)... it would probably be best, especially if the hairy fucker really does want away

agree totally, if they want out, SELL THEM
IMWT
For £30M it sure would be hard to say no. If there are several clubs after him, let the bidding war begin. Very Happy Granted, I would rather see him move abroad if we were to sell him, but that's, I guess, besides teh point.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun 16 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

Sell him! sack him! fine him!

Smile

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 17 Sep 2012, 12:45 am

We survived without Rooney who is a far better player, and we will survive without Fellaini.

We are in the driving seat, he will command a high fee given that he is at the beginnings of his new contract, so if we get £30 million for him, great.

as long as moyes gets to spend it on a BETTER replacement Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 17 Sep 2012, 9:38 am

I would sell for 30 million,it would be a better deal if we sold ''Fellaini'' to a team abroard though,can't come back to haunt you then. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 17 Sep 2012, 12:35 pm

Again, said this about Rodwell as well. Until we are competing regularly in the Champions League, we are in no position to hold onto any player that wants to leave. There is no loyalty, just a sniff of better rewards. As long as his stock is high, and £30m is high, sell him and reinvest in the squad. Like what we did when we sold Lescott and then again when we sold Rodwell. Thats the model. I wont grieve for anyone player that wants to leave. Just give Moyes the majority of the sale.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Sep 2012, 4:59 pm

If anyone is mug enough to pay £30m, which I highly doubt, then definitely take it before they sober up. Spend half of it on players and the other half on improving the Bullens Road facilities which are fucking shit. New toilets and maybe an oyster bar and a couple of shoeshine boys.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 17 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

hairy cataract wrote:If anyone is mug enough to pay £30m, which I highly doubt, then definitely take it before they sober up. Spend half of it on players and the other half on improving the Bullens Road facilities which are fucking shit. New toilets and maybe an oyster bar and a couple of shoeshine boys.

An oyster bar is a cracking idea. We could call it the Blue Oyster, or maybe the John Oyster? A couple of shoeshine boys though? how many feet do you have?

As for the £30m, I'd definitely take it. Fellaini is dead to me now.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 17 Sep 2012, 5:38 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:If anyone is mug enough to pay £30m, which I highly doubt, then definitely take it before they sober up. Spend half of it on players and the other half on improving the Bullens Road facilities which are fucking shit. New toilets and maybe an oyster bar and a couple of shoeshine boys.

An oyster bar is a cracking idea. We could call it the Blue Oyster, or maybe the John Oyster? A couple of shoeshine boys though? how many feet do you have?

scratch

I haven't read the actual (translated) interview, but if he's looking for a "bigger/better" club, then we ought to consider getting as much as possible when he's still hot on the market.

Clearly he thinks rather highly of himself....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 17 Sep 2012, 5:56 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

nah... fuck the Oyster bar off & get this to expand into Goodison !

http://www.606evertonians.com/t46044-new-business-starts-monday

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 17 Sep 2012, 6:05 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Good call. Fuck off the current caterers with their rat pies and I Can't Believe It's Not Botulism sarnies, and bring in Dan! Just need to get the bogs sorted then. is there a plumber in the house?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 17 Sep 2012, 6:16 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Good call. Fuck off the current caterers with their rat pies and I Can't Believe It's Not Botulism sarnies, and bring in Dan! Just need to get the bogs sorted then. is there a plumber in the house?

No pools of piss on the bogs floor? Not sure about that, TD will have to start doing prawn sandwiches then.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 18 Sep 2012, 12:52 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

This sounds like a scene from Analyse This. Hey it's on telly.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 18 Sep 2012, 1:14 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

No pools of piss on the bogs floor? Not sure about that, TD will have to start doing prawn sandwiches then.

that's not a pool of piss, it's an intensive mariculture shrimp farm. The shrimp thrive on recycled Chang
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:23 pm

Marouane Fellaini ?Everton serious contenders for silverware

Post SEFTON Today at 12:18

Marouane Fellaini

View Player Profile

Marouane Fellaini insists Everton are serious contenders for silverware this season.

The Blues have started the season in good form and have been able to build upon their dynamic finish to the 2011/12 campaign.

The capture of four new first-team stars has certainly helped and Fellaini believes the Club’s summer recruitment drive was a clear statement of ambition.

Steven Naismith, Steven Pienaar and Bryan Oviedo were all acquired, while Fellaini was particularly impressed with the move for his Belgian international teammate Kevin Mirallas.

“It shows the club has ambition and wants to win something,” explained Fellaini, who penned a new five-year contract last November.

“The FA Cup or the League Cup [are possibilities]. The league is difficult because of some of the clubs in England but it shows we want to win something and also qualify for Europe. New players have come here because they want to win things and play in Europe.”

Moreover, Fellaini believes he is now playing as part of the best Everton squad the Club has boasted since his arrival in 2008.

“I am happy here because I play for a good team, a great club with great supporters,” he added. “I have a great manager and every season I have been here I have become a better player.

“This is the best squad since I have been here. The boss has kept players and signed good players. We'll do our best to win a trophy.”

So far so good for the Blues this term, with the team – and Fellaini – picking up where they left off at the end of last season.

That has meant a more advanced role for the Belgian who was denied a third goal in four league games by a wayward swish of a linesman’s flag in the 2-2 draw with Newcastle.

The early goals have clearly given him a boost.

“I feel good but the most important thing is that we have started well,” he added.

“Every player around me is helping me, playing well and with confidence.

“That is why I have been able to score goals. Again against Newcastle the team played well but the referee made some bad decisions.

“I am enjoying playing further forward. I can get in the box and score goals which is good, so I am happy. I am also happy playing defensively but this season I have been able to help the team with goals.”

SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 09 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

Apparently he has picked up an injury from the Wigan game. Crying or Very sad

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/news/22671.html
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:03 pm

Hopefully, he's back for the derby.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:12 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Apparently he has picked up an injury from the Wigan game. Crying or Very sad

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/12-13/news/22671.html
I hope this is just a DM ruse to keep him in cottonwool until next week?
Otherwise it's just our feckin' luck to lose him before a derby.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 10 Oct 2012, 8:28 am

Out for 3 weeks affraid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19894177
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 10 Oct 2012, 8:52 am

The President wrote:Out for 3 weeks affraid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19894177

better than 3 months but we'll loose the derby anyhow and he'd probably of got sent off.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 10 Oct 2012, 8:53 am

Marouane Fellaini faces a three-week spell on the sidelines, according to the Belgian Football Association

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 29 N0000910

Wednesday October 10 2012

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini will be out for three weeks with a knee injury, according to the Belgian Football Association.

The 24-year-old picked up the knock in Saturday's Barclays Premier League game against Wigan, but nevertheless travelled to meet up with his national team who face matches against Serbia and Scotland in the coming days.

A scan has shown the injury is worse than first thought, though, and he now faces a period on the sidelines.

A statement on the Belgian FA's website read: "Fellaini suffered a small tear at the juncture of muscle and tendon in the knee. The injury was revealed during a scan.

"Fellaini was injured last Saturday during the match between his club Everton and Wigan Athletic. He will be out three weeks.

"It has been agreed with his club Everton FC he will rehabilitate in Belgium during this period
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 10 Oct 2012, 9:05 am

The Shite game is a write off anyway and we should have enough to beat QPR without him. Add in the two international games he won't be playing in and if there is ever a good time to be injured for three weeks, this is probably it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:17 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:The Shite game is a write off anyway and we should have enough to beat QPR without him. Add in the two international games he won't be playing in and if there is ever a good time to be injured for three weeks, this is probably it.

Agreed Armchair.the International games couldn't have come at a better time,with out them i would have given ''Fellaini'' no chance to be fit for the Derby.

On a plus side,Gibson and Hibbert will both be fit thus giving Moyes a fully fit squad to chose from i hope? lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 10 Oct 2012, 7:26 pm

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/174108.html

The Belgian Football Association has confirmed that Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini will be out for three weeks with a knee injury.
Fellaini sustained the injury playing for Everton in the weekend's 2-2 draw with Wigan and following a scan on Tuesday, Fellaini was withdrawn from Belgium's World Cup qualifiers against Serbia and Scotland this week.
The loss is a huge blow to Belgium ahead of their two important 2014 World Cup qualifiers, with expectation in the country high with the likes of Eden Hazard, Moussa Dembele, Romelu Lukaku and Vincent Kompany providing hope that the nation will secure their first World Cup appearance since 2002.
Fellaini will spend his time on the sidelines in his native Belgium after an agreement was struck between his club and the Belgium Football Association. Fellaini will also miss Everton's first match after the international break, when they meet QPR, and will be racing against the clock to take his place in the Merseyside derby at Goodison Park the following week.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots has decided not to call a replacement player into his squad.
"Fellaini got a kick on the knee," Wilmots said. "I hope that by Thursday at the latest I will know who is fit so I can name my team then. But even if more players are not able to play I won't be calling any new names up. I will look for solutions within our current squad."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/174108.html#x9tfIq7EBqSi767w.99

Number of posts : 41037

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:40 am

The Belgium international sustained the problem in last weekend's 2-2 draw at Wigan but it was not picked up until 48 hours later.
His injury was scanned while he was in Belgium and the results were sent back to the club's Finch Farm training ground for Everton's medical staff to assess.
Fellaini was withdrawn from World Cup qualifiers against Serbia and Scotland and will return to Merseyside on Monday for treatment.
"I am currently suffering from a knee injury: fortunately it is not too serious but I will have to miss the two games with Belgium," he told evertonfc.com.
"I am hoping to be back playing for Everton as soon as possible. I am extremely disappointed and I now have to rest in order to get back to full fitness so I can help the team with some important games coming up."
Everton travel to bottom club QPR a week on Saturday before hosting Liverpool in the Merseyside derby the following weekend.

(The challenge with Big Fella is his fitness. Anything below 100% and he can be useless)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next