606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

+35
Michael Crosby S74
hairy cataract
Tonteau
ToffeeDan
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Albert
Merseyblue
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
tadpole
Helenqu
Statman
My other LB is a Ferrari
SouthernSmugToffee
Bryan
notepad
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
Gravy & Chips
Diamond
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Armchair
Mr_Ben
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Bluey
Valentino Blue
The Griffin
detroitblue
39 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 Empty Re: 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Post  hairy cataract Tue 03 May 2011, 6:32 pm

lol! VB, I'm loving seeing you try to elevate Vic and Bily above "fucking useless piles of shit" out of - tell me if I'm wrong - sheer bloody-mindedness. Mate, they've been beacons of utter uselessness this season, in a sea of mediocrity. Their lights have shone bright and clear, spelling out across the skies "THE OTHERS MAY BE ORDINARY, BUT WE'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE!". Rodwell has been disappointing, Saha has not always hit the heights he's capable of, but Bily and particularly Vic have been in another class, absolutely abysmal. I'm not blaming Everton's woes on those two, just highlighting them as our worst players this season.

Hand on heart, can you really say that anyone has played worse than Vic and Bily this season? No, it's not because of them that we've had a disappointing season, but they have been shitter than the rest.

Boooooo!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 Empty Re: 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 03 May 2011, 7:14 pm

Victor is 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 695251

we missed a golden opportunity to shift him out to Grimsby or somewhere else shit when he moaned about the contract he was offered..

.. do you remember his hissy fit when he punched the ground repeatedly... 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 F_doh

fucking useless... bordering on the worst ever in my book... deffo the worst under Moyes & I'm really surprised he hasn't fucked him off..

did i say fucking dogshit btw 28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 695251

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Tue 03 May 2011, 8:42 pm

A stat Bubbles would be pround of:

7 goals in 87 appearances!

He is absolute shite and the worst striker I have seen in a Everton shirt ever!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 03 May 2011, 9:01 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:A stat Bubbles would be pround of:

He is probably the worst player I have ever seen play professional football to be honest. Has no pace, strength or skill. A fucking yard dog who should not have been offered a new contract especially on the money he wanted.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 May 2011, 9:29 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

He is probably the worst player I have ever seen play professional football to be honest. Has no pace, strength or skill. A fucking yard dog who should not have been offered a new contract especially on the money he wanted.
I think he has strength, but is not using it for some odd reason. That was his one asset when he came through the ranks, he could bully defenders around. He can't even do that anymore.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74408

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 03 May 2011, 9:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I think he has strength, but is not using it for some odd reason. That was his one asset when he came through the ranks, he could bully defenders around. He can't even do that anymore.

He just falls over whenever he runs or is put under pressure. He makes Heskey look stable. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Tue 03 May 2011, 10:22 pm

Fucking Bambi on ice .....that is all!
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 May 2011, 10:54 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

He just falls over whenever he runs or is put under pressure. He makes Heskey look stable. Very Happy
Exactly - not sure why that is.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 03 May 2011, 11:50 pm

He could be a lot better than he is, even aside from his lack of skill, but he just doesn't have the heart for it. He's got no fight and no desire to try. He just whinges his way through games constantly moaning to the ref and complaining cos it's not going his way. It's like he's too used to pissing it in the reserves. This is the big league, victor. These aren't kids and you're not the biggest any more.

Dead weight, get rid.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 04 May 2011, 9:19 am

Tonteau wrote:He could be a lot better than he is, even aside from his lack of skill, but he just doesn't have the heart for it. He's got no fight and no desire to try. He just whinges his way through games constantly moaning to the ref and complaining cos it's not going his way. It's like he's too used to pissing it in the reserves. This is the big league, victor. These aren't kids and you're not the biggest any more.

Dead weight, get rid.

thats it. he's got a massive chip on his shoulder for no reason at all. he's a big, strong lad with pace. he could turn himself into a kevin davies or emile heskey type centre forward - not the most talented, but really effective. he just hasnt got the desire to do it, which would be fine if we werent paying his wages.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Wed 04 May 2011, 10:04 am

hairy cataract wrote: lol! VB, I'm loving seeing you try to elevate Vic and Bily above "fucking useless piles of shit" out of - tell me if I'm wrong - sheer bloody-mindedness. Mate, they've been beacons of utter uselessness this season, in a sea of mediocrity. Their lights have shone bright and clear, spelling out across the skies "THE OTHERS MAY BE ORDINARY, BUT WE'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE!". Rodwell has been disappointing, Saha has not always hit the heights he's capable of, but Bily and particularly Vic have been in another class, absolutely abysmal. I'm not blaming Everton's woes on those two, just highlighting them as our worst players this season.

Hand on heart, can you really say that anyone has played worse than Vic and Bily this season? No, it's not because of them that we've had a disappointing season, but they have been shitter than the rest.

Boooooo!!!

maybe a tad

I tried to get Phil Neville to back me up about Vic on Twitter but he doesn't seem to want to respond, think you may have Phil's vote too. Very Happy

I still stand by the point that he gets a lot of criticism, some of which is deserved some of which just seems to have be based on reputation. I'll keep backing him as long as he's playing for everton.

Bilya I think is a different situation, he's the typical foreign player who has failed to meet the demands and intensity of premier league football. He's got talent and has shown in a number of matches that he is capable of creating goals but his technique seems more suited to one of the continental leagues were he would be afforded more time on the ball.

I still say that the saha point is valid, all the criticism that Vic is getting was valid of Saha's performances for most of this season and if it wasn't for a purple patch in jan and early feb I think a lot more people would be on his case. his strike record in 2010 was 3 in the league and his attitude and general performance on the pitch was pathetic this is whilst being played as a striker where Vic has largely been played on the wing since before his leg injury. Saha's reputation as a proven goal scorer when he's on form does make him the more logical choice when he's Fit but lets not let forget that he's still only scored 7 league goals 4 coming against a very very poor Blackpool.

I've been disappointed with Vic this season, with a goal shortage in the early season. Lazy, uninterested and erratic performances from Beckford and Saha he had a chance to come on and show some passion even if he is less skillful, but we got the petulent side of Vic. His strops at times have been embarrassing, although for me it at least gave some indication he cared about what was going on around him instead of seeing Saha looking mournfully at his boots and gently shrugging when he couldn't quite bring himself to get into the box to get on the end of a cross. but Vic has also put in one or two good displays, mainly from the wing where he can use his size to harass the full backs, and has in my opinion seemed to improved his attitude in the last few matches. The penalty that he should have got against Man utd was reminiscent of the run he made for his goal against Nuremberg. he's been one of the few attacking players who've made an effort in the last few games.

as far as the stats go, only about 30 of those where as a starting player, so that's 57 odd games where more often than not he'll have got a ten minute run out at the end of the game and I'd vouch that in over half of all the appearances made he was played as a winger.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 04 May 2011, 9:21 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote: lol! VB, I'm loving seeing you try to elevate Vic and Bily above "fucking useless piles of shit" out of - tell me if I'm wrong - sheer bloody-mindedness. Mate, they've been beacons of utter uselessness this season, in a sea of mediocrity. Their lights have shone bright and clear, spelling out across the skies "THE OTHERS MAY BE ORDINARY, BUT WE'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE!". Rodwell has been disappointing, Saha has not always hit the heights he's capable of, but Bily and particularly Vic have been in another class, absolutely abysmal. I'm not blaming Everton's woes on those two, just highlighting them as our worst players this season.

Boooooo!!!

maybe a tad

I tried to get Phil Neville to back me up about Vic on Twitter but he doesn't seem to want to respond, think you may have Phil's vote too. Very Happy

I still stand by the point that he gets a lot of criticism, some of which is deserved some of which just seems to have be based on reputation. I'll keep backing him as long as he's playing for everton.

Bilya I think is a different situation, he's the typical foreign player who has failed to meet the demands and intensity of premier league football. He's got talent and has shown in a number of matches that he is capable of creating goals but his technique seems more suited to one of the continental leagues were he would be afforded more time on the ball.

I still say that the saha point is valid, all the criticism that Vic is getting was valid of Saha's performances for most of this season and if it wasn't for a purple patch in jan and early feb I think a lot more people would be on his case. his strike record in 2010 was 3 in the league and his attitude and general performance on the pitch was pathetic this is whilst being played as a striker where Vic has largely been played on the wing since before his leg injury. Saha's reputation as a proven goal scorer when he's on form does make him the more logical choice when he's Fit but lets not let forget that he's still only scored 7 league goals 4 coming against a very very poor Blackpool.

I've been disappointed with Vic this season, with a goal shortage in the early season. Lazy, uninterested and erratic performances from Beckford and Saha he had a chance to come on and show some passion even if he is less skillful, but we got the petulent side of Vic. His strops at times have been embarrassing, although for me it at least gave some indication he cared about what was going on around him instead of seeing Saha looking mournfully at his boots and gently shrugging when he couldn't quite bring himself to get into the box to get on the end of a cross. but Vic has also put in one or two good displays, mainly from the wing where he can use his size to harass the full backs, and has in my opinion seemed to improved his attitude in the last few matches. The penalty that he should have got against Man utd was reminiscent of the run he made for his goal against Nuremberg. he's been one of the few attacking players who've made an effort in the last few games.

as far as the stats go, only about 30 of those where as a starting player, so that's 57 odd games where more often than not he'll have got a ten minute run out at the end of the game and I'd vouch that in over half of all the appearances made he was played as a winger.

Think you're being very kind! He doesnt look like he has a goal in him to me. I can remember him scoring late goals against lesser European sides in the UEFA cup a few year back but thats it. Its one thing being a totally uselesss footballer but if you can score goals it matters a lot less - the yak is a good example.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 08 Jun 2011, 4:28 pm

With all these ludicrous prices being paid for players, Anichebe has got to be worth £2m.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

aaaah, too young to remember Bernie Wright.

As for Vic, (repeating myself), he spends far too much time eyeing the defender, in order to try and bounce him off in the Yak style, rather than look for space.
There was one game about 2 months ago, when he came on as sub. Tim booted every clearance his way, and his attempts to outjump the defender were embarrassing.
It's just got to be something that appeals to DM. No idea what.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

aaaah, too young to remember Bernie Wright.

As for Vic, (repeating myself), he spends far too much time eyeing the defender, in order to try and bounce him off in the Yak style, rather than look for space.
There was one game about 2 months ago, when he came on as sub. Tim booted every clearance his way, and his attempts to outjump the defender were embarrassing.
It's just got to be something that appeals to DM. No idea what.

Yep the young 'uns still don't understand the word 'suffer'. Bernie made Brett Angel look like Iniesta... he was THAT poor.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 21 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

just got twat activity that Stoke are in for Anichebe cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:just got twat activity that Stoke are in for Anichebe cheers cheers cheers cheers

Has their coach driver retired?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:06 pm

Do we have any volunteers to drive him to Stoke?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm

No chance. They wouldn't pay the lazy fucker £35k a week to sit on his fat arse like we do. You can just imagine the conversation between Tony Pulis and Vic:

"Right Vic, we're a rough, tough team, we fight for everything, never give up, we don't pay silly wages, and we expect.... Vic? Vic? Where are you going Vic?"
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

hairy cataract wrote:No chance. They wouldn't pay the lazy fucker £35k a week to sit on his fat arse like we do. You can just imagine the conversation between Tony Pulis and Vic:

"Right Vic, we're a rough, tough team, we fight for everything, never give up, we don't pay silly wages, and we expect.... Vic? Vic? Where are you going Vic?"
He is shit enough to fit well into their team though

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 22 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:No chance. They wouldn't pay the lazy fucker £35k a week to sit on his fat arse like we do. You can just imagine the conversation between Tony Pulis and Vic:

He is shit enough to fit well into their team though

I think you're right. Vic is right down their street. The Delap - Vic tandem.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 22 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Do we have any volunteers to drive him to Stoke?

I can drop him off close to Stoke but am not actually going to drive into Stoke.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 22 Jun 2011, 6:55 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

I can drop him off close to Stoke but am not actually going to drive into Stoke.

28: Victor Anichebe - Nigerian Scouser (permanently injured) - Page 7 830563
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 22 Jun 2011, 7:37 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

It doesn't have anything to do with that warrant, right?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 22 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

It doesn't have anything to do with that warrant, right?

Partially. Wink
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next