606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

+52
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
Gravy & Chips
hairy cataract
Super
SEFTON
El Pablo
RhinoJagz
Goodison_Gringo
Tonteau
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
anticipate_the_pass
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Albert
WellOilBeefHooked
Cahill the Great
Michael Crosby S74
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Hinchcliffe Corner
fatboblatch
Kilted_Toffee
Bryan
MagicMike
The Griffin
Top Balcony Blue
Luka Perfect
Bluey
Sheep Flavour
Gazbow
paul
BB
Da Judge
Diamond
tadpole
Brummie No Mates
yankthetoffee
notepad
Valentino Blue
VenezuelaBlue
He's Our Tater Not Yours
56 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) Empty 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Dixie Land Thu 04 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8496880.stm

I agree Bainsey. We would want to beat the murdering shithouses even if we had won every game against them for the past 100 years!!! cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 04 Feb 2010, 1:57 pm

We'll beat them! cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) Empty Baines - World Cup place?

Post  ToffeeDan Thu 11 Feb 2010, 6:10 pm

Ashley Cole out for 3 months!

Terry and Bridge .. I think not!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8511556.stm

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  The Griffin Thu 11 Feb 2010, 6:30 pm

Definitely worth a shout! Go on, Bean, lad get down that wing!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 11 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

Good for the peno shoot outs against Germany/Brazil...

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 11 Feb 2010, 6:40 pm

honestly , would be suprised, COle is first choice even on 50% fitness, Bridge will play then I'd say Warnock and Lescott are in front purely on league place.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

He probably deserves to go, BUT if he goes he'll hear how fooking great it is at other clubs.....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:40 pm

Can someone buy the scruffy cunt a razor first? It's the world cup, not an audition for Lord of the Rings.

He's in with a shout, It depends on Lescott and Cole. Why would you take a back up left back?
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:24 am

Blueyaletdinov wrote:Can someone buy the scruffy cunt a razor first? It's the world cup, not an audition for Lord of the Rings.

He's in with a shout, It depends on Lescott and Cole. Why would you take a back up left back?

great minds..... I said to my Mrs he looked like he was auditioning for the seven dwarves
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

Not a chance, Cole > Bridge > Lescott > Warnock > Baines unfortunately.

And i know the scruff stuff is just a joke, but i'm quite happy with him looking like a scruff. Just a normal bloke whose good at footie. Think thats why most people seem to like him. Very Happy
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

Mustafi New Name wrote:Not a chance, Cole > Bridge > Lescott > Warnock > Baines unfortunately.

And i know the scruff stuff is just a joke, but i'm quite happy with him looking like a scruff. Just a normal bloke whose good at footie. Think thats why most people seem to like him. Very Happy

If Agent Donavan can cripple the others then he might have a chance. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:36 am

IF he picks on FORM he should go.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:
Mustafi New Name wrote:Not a chance, Cole > Bridge > Lescott > Warnock > Baines unfortunately.

Hopefully. cheers
Meant to say thats the order i think Capello looks at it. Personally have Baines 2nd in that list when he's in good form.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

Mustafi New Name wrote:

Hopefully. cheers
Meant to say thats the order i think Capello looks at it. Personally have Baines 2nd in that list when he's in good form.

I agree mate. I think that Ashley Cole has to be number one and that Baines in number two. Very under-rated.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Fri 12 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

As ever, we want our lads to have the recogntion that Evertonians deserve but, at the same time, we want them to fly under the radar. That´s the way we are - a conundrum.

Except for Louis´ goals I thought Baines was MOM - with Neon Leon putting in an unsung mammoth performance. Hell, they all did well. Quote me, I want to say that every week
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

VenezuelaBlue wrote:As ever, we want our lads to have the recogntion that Evertonians deserve but, at the same time, we want them to fly under the radar. That´s the way we are - a conundrum.

Except for Louis´ goals I thought Baines was MOM - with Neon Leon putting in an unsung mammoth performance. Hell, they all did well. Quote me, I want to say that every week

Baines really was brilliant mate. I thought that Lescott did well at left back but Baines has done far better IMO. Hope Mancini isnt reading..
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:16 am

VenezuelaBlue wrote:As ever, we want our lads to have the recogntion that Evertonians deserve but, at the same time, we want them to fly under the radar. That´s the way we are - a conundrum.

Baines really was brilliant mate. I thought that Lescott did well at left back but Baines has done far better IMO. Hope Mancini isnt reading..

Yes both good points... but as I said earlier... HEITINGA was immense Drogba was generally very quiet (as was Anelka when he strayed inside away from Baines)... no fuss just quality and good technique. Imagine Him and Jags (who regularly trousers Lady Boy) that is some partnership....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9776
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:19 am

UWIST61 wrote:

Yes both good points... but as I said earlier... HEITINGA was immense Drogba was generally very quiet (as was Anelka when he strayed inside away from Baines)... no fuss just quality and good technique. Imagine Him and Jags (who regularly trousers Lady Boy) that is some partnership....

I have alway liked Heitinga and thought that it was just a matter of time until Moyes found his perfect role. I agree that he has found it at centre half and cant wait to see him and Jags together. Distin and Yobo are also one hell of a back up.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

UWIST61 wrote:

I have alway liked Heitinga and thought that it was just a matter of time until Moyes found his perfect role. I agree that he has found it at centre half and cant wait to see him and Jags together. Distin and Yobo are also one hell of a back up.

I feel the same about tonight's episode of Coronation Street. Laughing
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:29 am

Statman wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:

scratch scratch scratch

Sorry. Dont watch it.

Fucking mistypos thougj. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  toffee_pies Fri 12 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

England's next friendly is 3rd March I would guess that if Baines gets a chance in this then he is likely to go to SA.

This article on the BBC says that COle injury may take longer than expected and that he could miss the World Cup. It also keeps going on about Bridge as his replacement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8511556.stm

Personally I can't see any doubt that Baines in his current form is the 2nd best English LB at the moment. I would even go as far as to say maybe even only the 3rd best LB in the PL behind Evra & Cole.
toffee_pies
toffee_pies

Number of posts : 5080
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 12 Feb 2010, 11:44 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/world-cup-2010/story/0,27032,12016_5943082,00.html
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38073
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 12 Feb 2010, 11:50 pm

Statman wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:

scratch scratch scratch

Sorry. Dont watch it.

Fucking mistypos thougj. Very Happy

Wasn't the typo. It's just that he has only been at EFC for a few months. Your use of the word "always" suggested that he has been here a tad longer. I'll get my coat (and yours if you get me your coat ticket) Laughing
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 13 Feb 2010, 12:19 pm

Thompson singing his praises on Soccer Saturday now. Whats the cunt up to.. Suspect

If Capello has any serious intention of including Baines in his plans, I would imagine that he would have to either attend the match against Utd or select him for the Egypt game.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 14 Feb 2010, 11:39 am

I can't see Baines getting, I do believe though that if we were higher in the league he would have a better chance at the moment.

It is a pitty as in the last few seasons he has been one of the most consistant players we have had playing.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next