606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal V Everton

+12
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Gravy & Chips
SouthernSmugToffee
Knight of Thorgothshire
Statman
RhinoJagz
Lumper
Ellcool
Blue gazza
Hinchcliffe Corner
Super
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Arsenal V Everton - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal V Everton

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 05 Feb 2018, 6:16 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:I took Sam's point about "it worked for Swansea" but couldn't he anticipate that Arsenal would have been coaching those patterns and how to respond ever since?

The lack of cohesion from all the chopping and changing seems to be the biggest issue on match days, but are they all so equally shite at training that he can't distinguish between them? Worse for me is that he always goes some way towards solving the issue with his subs so why can't he see that in training? Saturday Davies kickstarted us and DCL was a physical presence rather than just an irritant like Oumar.

We've a couple of winnable games coming up so its time to  pick a coherent 11 side and play them for a couple of weeks running.

Pickford
Coleman notWilliams notWilliams Garbutt
Gana
Rooney Davies
Siggy
Theo Tosun Bolassie

Niasse at 60 if we aren't ahead
Morgan for Rooney at 75 if we are
Vlasic reserve winger

Morgan and Gana shouldn't start together. By all means bring Morgan on with a 1-0 lead and 20 to go.  Barton is correct that Gana is undisciplined but I think he's just the man with the bucket trying to keep the Titanic afloat, doing what he can rather than what he should.
I like your team... and I particularly like the fact that we should do better than the opposition with 12 players on the park Very Happy

SaveSave
Yeah 12 players is definitely the way to go.  Why didn't that fat fucking fraud think of it?  SACK SAM NOW!

busted! bounce started typing it on the phone but emailed it to the office to finish. I think my original formation was 4-1-4-1 with Davies OR Rooney
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 05 Feb 2018, 7:09 pm

Building on MYEM (I Lose track of his sub-identities) and others... we have chopped and changed a huge amount.... particularly the back 4.... we do need to settle the side.....

So some key questions PICKFORD as long as he is not injured in which case Joel comes in.

Next question - I believe having the summer to work on it we could go with a balanced back three. Which fro me would be Holgate-Keane-Funes Mori. As other have said we have not had the time to bed them in .... in which case back four of....

Coleman - Holgate - Mangala - Garbutt (Baines to come in as soon as)

Gana Gueye as the DM

Rooney and Sigurdsson Attacking Midfield

Up front and wide Walcott and Bolasie with Cenk up top (if Cenk duds play DCL instead)

Robles
Keane
Kenney
Vlasic
Niasse
Scheiderlin
DCL

as the subs

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 05 Feb 2018, 10:36 pm

Da Judge wrote:Building on MYEM (I Lose track of his sub-identities) and others... we have chopped and changed a huge amount.... particularly the back 4.... we do need to settle the side.....

So some key questions PICKFORD as long as he is not injured in which case Joel comes in.

Next question - I believe having the summer to work on it we could go with a balanced back three. Which fro me would be Holgate-Keane-Funes Mori. As other have said we have not had the time to bed them in .... in which case back four of....

Gana Gueye as the DM

Rooney and Sigurdsson  Attacking Midfield

Up front and wide Walcott and Bolasie with Cenk up top (if Cenk duds play DCL instead)

Robles
Keane
Kenney
Vlasic
Niasse
Scheiderlin
DCL

as the subs

same then, except that I'd use Davies to spell Rooney. Your subs are maybe attack-heavy?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 05 Feb 2018, 10:42 pm

mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:
Da Judge wrote:Building on MYEM (I Lose track of his sub-identities) and others... we have chopped and changed a huge amount.... particularly the back 4.... we do need to settle the side.....

Gana Gueye as the DM

Rooney and Sigurdsson  Attacking Midfield

Robles
Keane
Kenney
Vlasic
Niasse
Scheiderlin
DCL

as the subs

same then, except that I'd use Davies to spell Rooney. Your subs are maybe attack-heavy?

I always assume we need to pull goals back (well for the last 3 years anyway).... Robles (GK) Keane/Kenny (Back 4) Schneiderlin (DM) Vlasic (AM) and DCL/Niasse (FW) .... not overly attack heavy given the players we have...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5