606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunderland v Everton

+16
hairy cataract
RhinoJagz
Goodison_Gringo
WellOilBeefHooked
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
Super
Sack the Juggler
Yankthattoffee
Royal Blue Mersey
SouthernSmugToffee
SEFTON
Statman
Gravy & Chips
Da Judge
Armchair
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunderland v Everton Empty Sunderland v Everton

Post  Statman Sun 08 May 2016, 11:31 pm

It's on Wednesday I think.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Everton Empty Re: Sunderland v Everton

Post  Armchair Mon 09 May 2016, 7:39 am

2-0 to Sunderland.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 8:45 am

Sunderland v Everton SSP1 from 19-00pm
Wednesday 11th May 2016.

I have never felt so disinterested in a fixture in all the years supporting the Club.On paper we look unbeatable but ? The only thing you win on paper is the lottery, if your Lucky, Martinez & Is band of merry men can't even put up a challenge to the opposition,its got to a point we all know are season ended at Chelsea,Don't know if I want to watch this or not?

Feel sorry for the fans travelling away, they are loyal supporters and the club should be paying them to travel and watch the dross that's been served up, I just hope that the board come to their senses and put Martinez out of his misery as a manager, A lot of the players should be held accountable for pretending to be footballers,

Is it not true that in Boxing, If you don't perform the Organisation with hold the purse money?

0-1 Everton only because I'm deluded-Clueless affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 09 May 2016, 9:16 am

Is this a thread theft from Statman? Surely the thread honour is still with Bluejagz after the victory over Bournemouth and he still has time to start the thread before someone can sneak in???
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 09 May 2016, 9:52 am

Super wrote:Is this a thread theft from Statman?  Surely the thread honour is still with Bluejagz after the victory over Bournemouth and he still has time to start the thread before someone can sneak in???

I don't think Statman has done anything wrong.

The complicated book of rules wrote:2... If the person who has the thread honour does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly

The rule above states that anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief. Therefore it's a reasonable conclusion that anyone who starts a match thread within 48 hours of kick off will not be considered a thread thief (otherwise the rules would have mentioned it). Therefore the thread ownership passed successfully and legally to SST for the Leicester game. With us having established that no thieving has occurred, it's hard to see how any rules regarding the reinstatement of the person who lost the original match thread can be applied.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 09 May 2016, 12:19 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:Is this a thread theft from Statman?  Surely the thread honour is still with Bluejagz after the victory over Bournemouth and he still has time to start the thread before someone can sneak in???

The complicated book of rules wrote:2... If the person who has the thread honour does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly

The rule above states that anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief. Therefore it's a reasonable conclusion that anyone who starts a match thread within 48 hours of kick off will not be considered a thread thief (otherwise the rules would have mentioned it). Therefore the thread ownership passed successfully and legally to SST for the Leicester game. With us having established that no thieving has occurred, it's hard to see how any rules regarding the reinstatement of the person who lost the original match thread can be applied.

The only aspect of reinstatement applies to the original owner who having been stolen from and then had perpetrator caught is allowed the privilege to reacquire the thread or to pass. In this instance Bluejagz wisely looked at the fixture and passed. With the defeat the availability of the next thread is once again free.

Which does bring me to the rather arcane rule of 'actions defined as ultra vires' and the in-built mechanisms to mitigate the actions of conflict of interest and being despotic. I only mention this in that the mail above the definition and parlance came across as quite legal and even judgemental. Now, as you all know a Supreme Court Judge can never be asked to resign - nor can he/she be replaced (look it up cheers ). And to the best of my recollection there are not many of us (1 - I think). Now we do have other positions in Court which include inter alia Chief Snitcher.

It is not my job to investigate but could someone please advise the Court as to whom the role belongs?

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 09 May 2016, 12:44 pm

Couldn't give a flying fuck.

Didn't watch the Leicester debacle and won't be watching this shite either.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 09 May 2016, 12:45 pm

1-0 The Black Cats
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 09 May 2016, 2:15 pm

It's on Wednesday, I think.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 09 May 2016, 2:20 pm

Da Judge wrote:

The only aspect of reinstatement applies to the original owner who having been stolen from and then had perpetrator caught is allowed the privilege to reacquire the thread or to pass. In this instance Bluejagz wisely looked at the fixture and passed. With the defeat the availability of the next thread is once again free.

Which does bring me to the rather arcane rule of 'actions defined as ultra vires' and the in-built mechanisms to mitigate the actions of conflict of interest and being despotic. I only mention this in that the mail above the definition and parlance came across as quite legal and even judgemental. Now, as you all know a Supreme Court Judge can never be asked to resign - nor can he/she be replaced (look it up cheers ). And to the best of my recollection there are not many of us (1 - I think). Now we do have other positions in Court which include inter alia Chief Snitcher.

It is not my job to investigate but could someone please advise the Court as to whom the role belongs?

WTF does all that mean???  Laughing

I was merely making a watertight case for the defence. My opening line outlined my thoughts, and the remainder justified those thoughts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 3:05 pm

Da Judge wrote:

WTF does all that mean???  Laughing

I was merely making a watertight case for the defence. My opening line outlined my thoughts, and the remainder justified those thoughts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Da Judge, may I approach the bench and make a suggestion? Can my learned-friend propose a poll headed by the Chief Administrator since he's nothing else to do Sunderland v Everton F_whistl
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 09 May 2016, 5:21 pm

Who fucking cares? 10-0 to Sunderland, hat-trick for Adam Johnson.

If they don't relieve Bobby of his duties soon, the club should be disbanded.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 10 May 2016, 4:54 pm

Even if we lose this we could claim we took a 'dive' to relegate Newcastle.

Or we are just more shite than The Shite at the moment and couldn't fight our way out of a paper bag with big holes in.

I am going for another draw at 1-1, which means Sunderland only need another draw in their last game to stay up.

Come on you blues, give us something to smile about!! cheers drunken

SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 10 May 2016, 5:05 pm

Roberto Martínez ....promised relegation-threatened Newcastle and Norwich that his players ...will not roll over again at the Stadium of Light.

How about promising the fans?

and how about resigning if we do roll over and get beat by Sunderland?

26 - 0 to Sunderland, Zinedine Kilbane to get a hat trick
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 10 May 2016, 6:07 pm

Wouldn't trust Bobby to even organise the school pick up schedule at moment. Players have hit the beaches. Fully expect Sunderland to roll us over. 3-1 probably worse if Bobby can't put out a proper back four. Feel sorry that Pennington has been dragged into this mess although it will probably stand to him when we get an actual coach in next season.

Can't say il be watching it either.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 10 May 2016, 7:58 pm

Sunderland to complete another great escape.

I won't be watching either.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 10 May 2016, 9:31 pm

we'll lose this because Bob is a twat...

on the plus side this small club will have relegated that Fat Spanish Waiting cunt Sunderland v Everton F_laugh

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 11 May 2016, 1:03 am

This game has the real opportunity to kick start our season drunken
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 11 May 2016, 6:45 am

The President wrote:This game has the real opportunity to kick start our season drunken

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Blue Mersey Wed 11 May 2016, 10:26 am

Made 4 Sackys wrote:we'll lose this because Bob is a twat...

on the plus side this small club will have relegated that Fat Spanish Waiting cunt Sunderland v Everton F_laugh

Then the Barcodes will sack their Spaniard and he may be in line to take over from ours. Suspect
Royal Blue Mersey
Royal Blue Mersey

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 11 May 2016, 1:57 pm

Royal Blue Mersey wrote:
Made 4 Sackys wrote:we'll lose this because Bob is a twat...

Then the Barcodes will sack their Spaniard and he may be in line to take over from ours. Suspect
we are way too small for that Fat twat to get in the office door... despite the fans backlash would be enormous

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 11 May 2016, 7:19 pm

Robles
Stones
Pennington
Funes Mori
Baines
McCarthy