606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

+22
Tonteau
Armchair
Blue gazza
Statman
Cahill the Great
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
My other LB is a Ferrari
Mr_Ben
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Lumper
Helenqu
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Da Judge
Dixie Land
Super
Gravy & Chips
Albert
Merseyblue
hairy cataract
26 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 17 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 18 Aug 2014, 1:53 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB
I agree in the sense that we attacked well, at least in the first half. We looked very vulnerable on crosses I thought.

It was great to see how well Pienaar and Baines linked up.
we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down. We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I honestly believe that the performance and results in the preseason are now showing in the premier league - the players need a rocket up their arses
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 17 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 18 Aug 2014, 2:07 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB
I agree in the sense that we attacked well, at least in the first half. We looked very vulnerable on crosses I thought.

we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down.  We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I honestly believe that the performance and results in the preseason are now showing in the premier league - the players need a rocket up their arses
I thought Distin was poor... if Coleyman is fit for the next game I'd drop Dizzy & put Stones in the middle with Jags.. granted Stones makes the odd error per game, but he oozes quality & is a superb reader of the game.. passes well too... time for Dizzy to maybe become a bench warmer ?...

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 18 Aug 2014, 2:08 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

we are attacking well but defending like Wigan when they went down.  We will get ripped apart by a decent team if we turn up like we did in the second half again.

I wonder what the team selection will look like against Arsenal as well. Despite the goal and some good moves here and there, McGeady should struggle to keep Mirallas and possibly Atsu off the pitch. He gave away possession too easily at times.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:55 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

I wonder what the team selection will look like against Arsenal as well. Despite the goal and some good moves here and there, McGeady should struggle to keep Mirallas and possibly Atsu off the pitch. He gave away possession too easily at times.

Agreed, both starting to find that partnership that scares other defences, now if Coleman and Mirallas/Atsu can form such a partnership, Naismith & Lukaku will have a party.
I think we are just a few games short of match fitness , hopefully the Arsenal /Chelsea games haven't come just a bit to soon.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17