606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

+22
Tonteau
Armchair
Blue gazza
Statman
Cahill the Great
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
My other LB is a Ferrari
Mr_Ben
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Lumper
Helenqu
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Da Judge
Dixie Land
Super
Gravy & Chips
Albert
Merseyblue
hairy cataract
26 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 16 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 16 Aug 2014, 4:53 pm

School boy defending utter utter shite!!!!!
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 16 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 16 Aug 2014, 4:54 pm

The President wrote:West Ham 0 - Spurs 1

Eric Dier with the goal affraid 

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 16 Aug 2014, 4:57 pm

Despite the disappointing end to the game, it's still great that the season has started!  cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74433
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 16 Aug 2014, 5:08 pm

Two points dropped. We could all see that we weren't doing anything in the first 15-20 minutes of the second half, so why wait until 80 mins to bring on Kev? Are the players not fully fit yet?

Arsenal and Chelsea up next  pale 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22555
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 16 Aug 2014, 5:11 pm

Armchair wrote:Two points dropped. We could all see that we weren't doing anything in the first 15-20 minutes of the second half, so why wait until 80 mins to bring on Kev? Are the players not fully fit yet?

Arsenal and Chelsea up next  pale 

we defend like that i expect a big defeat!!
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 16 Aug 2014, 5:16 pm

at least Lukaku has proved to Robbie that we deffo need another striker .. while the window is still open

A full debut to forget for Luka

Number of posts : 41048

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 16 Aug 2014, 5:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:at least Lukaku has proved to Robbie that we deffo need another striker .. while the window is still open

A full debut to forget for Luka

looks 65% fit
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sat 16 Aug 2014, 6:14 pm

Unbeaten still  Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 16 Bowdown 
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 16 Aug 2014, 6:42 pm

A result that reflected the poor preseason form. injuries and lack of match sharpness from WC players. Bigger tests against Chelski and Arse will sharpen the minds.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 17 Aug 2014, 12:13 am

Despite his goal and occasional flashes, Mc Geedy is a liability.
Caught in possession so often.
Moyes would not have entertained him after a few dispossessions. RM for all his no fear, needs to sort the lad out.
Unnecessary panic in defense at times. Wild lashes at the ball. Leicester were so much more powerful than I expected. THere CB wrapped Luke up too easily, fit or not.
Peanut back to his best with his Leighton buddy.
Besic should have taken over from Barry. In the end he was lucky to stay on the park. Barry being sent off may have given us the win, as we would have defended with a better shape that we had at the end of the game.
Another annoying finale.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 17 Aug 2014, 1:08 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:Despite his goal and occasional flashes, Mc Geedy is a liability.
Moyes would not have entertained him after a few dispossessions.  RM for all his no fear, needs to sort the lad out.
Unnecessary panic in defense at times.  Wild lashes at the ball.  Leicester were so much more powerful than I expected. THere CB wrapped Luke up too easily, fit or not.
Besic should have taken over from Barry. In the end he was lucky to stay on the park. Barry being sent off may have given us the win, as we would have defended with a better shape that we had at the end of the game.
Another annoying finale.

Personally I thought that Barry didn't touch the Leicester player for the first booking BUT I'm old and have pretty shit eyes.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Sun 17 Aug 2014, 1:34 am

[quote="Statman"]
Yankthattoffee wrote:Despite his goal and occasional flashes, Mc Geedy is a liability.
Moyes would not have entertained him after a few dispossessions.  RM for all his no fear, needs to sort the lad out.
Unnecessary panic in defense at times.  Wild lashes at the ball.  Leicester were so much more powerful than I expected. THere CB wrapped Luke up too easily, fit or not.
Another annoying finale.

Today's result isn't a surprise! Shit pre-season and we don't normally start the season well. Still looked like we did enough till the 86th minute. Oh well - next game
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 17 Aug 2014, 7:56 am

Statman wrote:
Another annoying finale.

Personally I thought that Barry didn't touch the Leicester player for the first booking BUT I'm old and have pretty shit eyes.
You should try laser eye surgey  cheers 
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 17 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

2 points lost from our champions league chase  Sad 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 17 Aug 2014, 1:01 pm

At least we are above the shite.  Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 17 Aug 2014, 4:52 pm

Armchair wrote:
Statman wrote:
Another annoying finale.

Anyone know anything about laser eye surgery?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 17 Aug 2014, 6:44 pm

Statman wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Statman wrote:
Another annoying finale.

It makes you see better  Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 16 F_laugh
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 18 Aug 2014, 1:44 am

Statman wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Statman wrote:
Another annoying finale.

Someone should start a new thread on that.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 18 Aug 2014, 8:47 am

Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 18 Aug 2014, 8:55 am

Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB

Number of posts : 41048

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:14 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Both their goals come from defensive errors/lucky bounces from our defenders trying to clear. We need to tighten up, but there's not too much to worry about.
I agree Tonts.. I thought we played pretty well tbh.. I'm still looking forward to a very positive season ... and I just read that Robbie says that Barks is only out for 2 months,, not 5 cheers 

COYB

When is Kone back though?
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:20 am

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

Four weeks, according to Roberto.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:42 am

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB

Not soon enough.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 18 Aug 2014, 10:40 am

decent review by Greg O'Keeffe

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/leicester-city-fc-2-everton-7629743
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 18 Aug 2014, 1:40 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB
I agree in the sense that we attacked well, at least in the first half. We looked very vulnerable on crosses I thought.

It was great to see how well Pienaar and Baines linked up.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next