606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

+20
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Made 4 Gwladys
Tonteau
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
Armchair
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Michael Crosby S74
SouthernSmugToffee
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
The President
ToffeeDan
Gravy & Chips
SEFTON
Statman
24 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  hairy cataract Thu 14 Nov 2013, 3:42 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Uruguay have just twatted Jordan 5-0 in the first leg of their play-off, in Jordan. Odds on rodent sitting out the second leg due to a knock?
Bodgers will sending him the email right now:

"hello my favourite player! Miss the second leg and I will give you a lovely black player to eat when you get home! Don't let me down my fine friend!"
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 14 Nov 2013, 4:44 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Uruguay have just twatted Jordan 5-0 in the first leg of their play-off, in Jordan. Odds on rodent sitting out the second leg due to a knock?

"hello my favourite player!  Miss the second leg and I will give you a lovely black player to eat when you get home! Don't let me down my fine friend!"
lol! 

There is something in that South American cultural/daft racist twats thing. We went to a prenatal class last night. It was all about milky tits. They stuck a video on and there were clips of women breast feeding, when a black woman popped up half the room started sniggering like school kids. I heard some pretty astounding comments. Words like negra and samba featured quite prominently.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 14 Nov 2013, 4:52 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

"hello my favourite player!  Miss the second leg and I will give you a lovely black player to eat when you get home! Don't let me down my fine friend!"
lol! 

There is something in that South American cultural/daft racist twats thing. We went to a prenatal class last night. It was all about milky tits. They stuck a video on and there were clips of women breast feeding, when a black woman popped up half the room started sniggering like school kids. I heard some pretty astounding comments. Words like negra and samba featured quite prominently.
the Swedish use the word Sambo a lot!  but to them it just means your partner (if you are unmarried) Very Happy  ..and its pronounced Samboo
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 14 Nov 2013, 8:37 pm

sefton wrote:Call yourselves Evertonians
]

WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THIS SHOWER OF SHITE OR I WILL BUY EACH OF YOU A DRINK AT THE NEXT MEET.I keep my word.
2-1 the mighty blues.
I don't reckon we will lose. We could well draw but a win could well be on the cards.

If we lose then I will buy a bag of dry roasted nuts (between us all) at the next meet. cheers 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Nov 2013, 8:46 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
]

WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THIS SHOWER OF SHITE OR I WILL BUY EACH OF YOU A DRINK AT THE NEXT MEET.I keep my word.
2-1 the mighty blues.
I don't reckon we will lose. We could well draw but a win could well be on the cards.

If we lose then I will buy a bag of dry roasted nuts (between us all) at the next meet. cheers 
if we lose I'll pay for us all to get in upstairs at the Winslow Smile 

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 14 Nov 2013, 8:48 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
]

2-1 the mighty blues.

I am sure we can pull the boards off the windows and get in. cheers cheers cheers 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Nov 2013, 9:29 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
]

2-1 the mighty blues.

I am sure we can pull the boards off the windows and get in. cheers cheers cheers 
cop Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 2 F_whistl Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 2 F_laugh 

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:19 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
]

2-1 the mighty blues.

Will cost you a fair bit to get the Winslow open again.

Anyway, who the fuck are these tossers. Everton to win 8 - 0, rodgers to be sacked and replaced with joe kinnear and John Henry to sell the club back to those other yanks they hated. COYB! FTRS!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 18 Nov 2013, 4:28 pm

@premierleague: Phil Dowd has been appointed referee for Everton v Liverpool on Saturday 23 November #EVELIV
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 20 Nov 2013, 11:42 pm

I've been keeping my counsel on this one for a week or so. I'm upbeat - partly because, if it doesn't go our way, I will have wasted a lot of energy on anxiety and then get hurt again by the result. I also think we have a great chance - more so as they really think we're there for the taking which patently we are not.

Anyway - so long as it's not just another "thanks for that (insert one of: dodgy non-red card decisions (Kuyt, Gerrard), no penalty for The Blues for a handball in box by silky Scottish defender, tricky winger upended and no penalty to Everton, offside or handballed goal to them, referee blowing up for full time as ball enters RS net, dubious peno to them , patently incorrect handball/offside award against Everton in crucial cup semi final, free kick from the wrong place leading to goal, double penalty decision for Everton not given, red card for fiercely tackling the football with no opponent in sight and feigned injury, crippling double tackles by snide South American footballer not noticed) ref

Then we can just get on with the business of beating the living daylights out of them - eleven v eleven - and hopefully - just for once - to even the score like.. a really dodgy, dubious winning Everton goal that Hansen, Lawrenson, Owen, Redknapp, Fowler, Barnes, Keegan, Aldridge, Case, Murphy, Beglin, McAllister, Carragher and Hamann can argue long and loud over in the post match section and MOTD.

2-0 Everton - bring in on you Kopite Sh*tstains.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 21 Nov 2013, 11:57 am

Rat boy did indeed play the whole game against Jordan yesterday. No rest for him.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 21 Nov 2013, 1:37 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Rat boy did indeed play the whole game against Jordan yesterday. No rest for him.
He still play against us. And score.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:13 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/nov/21/everton-liverpool-merseyside-derby

always wondered why this was the case
So keenly anticipated is the Merseyside derby that for the last 10 years, alone in the Premier League, it has been governed by special rules. The first fixture will now always be at Goodison and the second, after Christmas, at Anfield. This prevents supporters having to wait more than a year for what they always used to consider their most important home fixture and avoids the situation that cropped up 50 years ago, whereby Goodison Park did not see a derby game during the whole of 1963.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:20 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Rat boy did indeed play the whole game against Jordan yesterday. No rest for him.
I hate Derby day. I anticipate Ratboy decapitating Sylvain Distin with a neck high challenge. Not missing the opportunity to make it look like he's the victim, he'll then crawl ten yards into the area before writhing around in agony. Naturally, the referee will be conned and a penalty will be given. Goofy will make a miraculous recovery, and Tim Howard will be sent off for protesting too much about the aforementioned decapitation.

The referee will not only fail to allow the substitute keeper on for the penalty, but he'll insist that Distin goes in goal for it, but not until after Steven Gerrard insists that Suarez has the chance to nibble off Distin's right hand first - naturally the referee duly obliges. Suarez will then score the penalty and run half the pitch to celebrate in Martinez' face. Seeing his opponent as being quite diminutive, he'll punch Roberto in the nose and our manager will smack his head on the frame of the dugout as he falls rendering him unconscious for the rest of the game and unable to instruct our reserve goalkeeper on. Goofy will then go over to Lukaku to punch him too, but as he gets closer he'll shit himself and just settle for pinching his skin instead while chanting 'blackie' several times.

Just my guess. It's about as certain as Uruguay beating Jordan at home.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 22 Nov 2013, 5:25 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
I hate Derby day. I anticipate Ratboy decapitating Sylvain Distin with a neck high challenge. Not missing the opportunity to make it look like he's the victim, he'll then crawl ten yards into the area before writhing around in agony. Naturally, the referee will be conned and a penalty will be given. Goofy will make a miraculous recovery, and Tim Howard will be sent off for protesting too much about the aforementioned decapitation.

The referee will not only fail to allow the substitute keeper on for the penalty, but he'll insist that Distin goes in goal for it, but not until after Steven Gerrard insists that Suarez has the chance to nibble off Distin's right hand first - naturally the referee duly obliges. Suarez will then score the penalty and run half the pitch to celebrate in Martinez' face. Seeing his opponent as being quite diminutive, he'll punch Roberto in the nose and our manager will smack his head on the frame of the dugout as he falls rendering him unconscious for the rest of the game and unable to instruct our reserve goalkeeper on. Goofy will then go over to Lukaku to punch him too, but as he gets closer he'll shit himself and just settle for pinching his skin instead while chanting 'blackie' several times.

lol! 

And the we will go on to Win 3-1

COME ON YOU BLUES
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 22 Nov 2013, 5:51 pm

+1

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:19 pm

Unfortunately, that's more likely to happen than us winning. Mad 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 23 Nov 2013, 8:26 am

DERBY DAY!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

HAPPY DERBY DAY Very Happy 

please let us turn up and stuff the redshite
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:03 pm

I hate this feeling of dread twice a year!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:05 pm

Everton (to face Liverpool): Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku

subs: Robles, Heitinga, Jelavic, Deulofeu, Naismith, Osman, Stones.

Shite: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Me La, Coutinho, Racist

Jones, Toure, Alberto, Moses, Sturridge, Sakho, Sterling

COYB cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:05 pm

Barkley in for Osman, that's the only team change
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:17 pm

McAfee tested stream

http://www.eplsite.com/stream13.html

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/222966/1/watch-everton-fc-vs-liverpool-fc.html

http://cricfree.tv/live/watch/everton_vs_liverpool/16996

http://www.nutjob.eu/njtvx26.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:20 pm

COYB's:cheers: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:31 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:McAfee tested stream

http://www.eplsite.com/stream13.html

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/222966/1/watch-everton-fc-vs-liverpool-fc.html

http://cricfree.tv/live/watch/everton_vs_liverpool/16996

http://www.nutjob.eu/njtvx26.html

or
BT sport 1 Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next