606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

+20
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Made 4 Gwladys
Tonteau
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
Armchair
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Michael Crosby S74
SouthernSmugToffee
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
The President
ToffeeDan
Gravy & Chips
SEFTON
Statman
24 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:21 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:I'm loving the weeping and wailing from the victims over at Shiteland - here's a real beaut:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-everton-2849703

Hilarious, they really can't see what utter cocks they're making of themselves can they?  Where was the soul-searching last season when Suarez deliberately put Mirallas out of the game and then tried to do the same to Distin?  How come no mention of Stevie La's elbow jump?  

Brilliant.  Their arses are really showing here, and it can only be good for us.
The point was made earlier in this thread that Mirallas is a hero outside of Anfield right now - the comments underneath this driveling article back up that notion completely.
Some of those replies are brilliant.  Like I say, I'm loving it cos the RS just come across as blind, bitter and foolish as usual.

Just noticed one of the comments that has been left was written by Sacko.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:57 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:I'm loving the weeping and wailing from the victims over at Shiteland - here's a real beaut:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-everton-2849703

Hilarious, they really can't see what utter cocks they're making of themselves can they?  Where was the soul-searching last season when Suarez deliberately put Mirallas out of the game and then tried to do the same to Distin?  How come no mention of Stevie La's elbow jump?  

Brilliant.  Their arses are really showing here, and it can only be good for us.
The point was made earlier in this thread that Mirallas is a hero outside of Anfield right now - the comments underneath this driveling article back up that notion completely.
Some of those replies are brilliant.  Like I say, I'm loving it cos the RS just come across as blind, bitter and foolish as usual.
I thought the article needed some balance

Yeah it was disgraceful Jamie, the physio was probably only commenting on what kind of coffin to get Suarez and Barry pushed him under a lorry, Barry should be jailed for that kind of behaviour, or at least have an article written about him.

Especially because Suarez had been kicked in the leg and that is a well known cause of death in football, especially when you are being treated by two other physios and you are sitting up, he could have swallowed his cup cake or something and then Barry would have been charged with murder and hanged, possibly or something like that.

Touching a physio on the field of play is also a criminal offence, especially if they are in the performance of their duty, or talking to a referee, so that's two hangings Barry should have had.

And if it had been the other way round and Suarez had touched an Everton physio I bet he would have been red carded, and banned for 10 games, and deported, and sold to Real Madrid!!!

Its terrible how Everton always get away with everything and we never do anything wrong.

Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 25 Nov 2013, 4:51 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

I thought the article needed some balance

Yeah it was disgraceful Jamie, the physio was probably only commenting on what kind of coffin to get Suarez and Barry pushed him under a lorry, Barry should be jailed for that kind of behaviour, or at least have an article written about him.

Especially because Suarez had been kicked in the leg and that is a well known cause of death in football, especially when you are being treated by two other physios and you are sitting up, he could have swallowed his cup cake or something and then Barry would have been charged with murder and hanged, possibly or something like that.

Touching a physio on the field of play is also a criminal offence, especially if they are in the performance of their duty, or talking to a referee, so that's two hangings Barry should have had.

And if it had been the other way round and Suarez had touched an Everton physio I bet he would have been red carded, and banned for 10 games, and deported, and sold to Real Madrid!!!

Its terrible how Everton always get away with everything and we never do anything wrong.

Embarassed  oops sorry, this was in response to the one Hairy mentioned about Everton being jailed for allowing Suarez to die, or something!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 25 Nov 2013, 8:06 pm

Interesting observation by Ken Early in Irish Times about the immediate direction of the two clubs.

Eighteen months later, Rodgers has built a team that looks more like a Serie A side of the 1990s – an essentially defensive outfit whose attacking threat is based on the individual creativity of a pair of skilful strikers. It couldn’t be much further from the Barcelona blueprint that was originally envisaged.
This system has worked because it accommodates both Sturridge and Suarez without sacrificing numerical advantage in central midfield. It has also accommodated the individualistic skills of Gerrard, whose job is to hit the strikers with killer passes.
The dilemma for Liverpool is that a gameplan built around the peculiar skills of Suarez and Gerrard might not have much of a future. Everton, even though they don’t even own some of their key players, seem to have a sharper sense of their own identity on the field. At full-time on Saturday Rodgers looked the happier of the two managers, but Everton supporters are more likely to have gone home thinking their manager knows what kind of team he is trying to build.
http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/merseyside-derby-shows-why-the-worst-premier-league-in-years-is-also-the-best-1.1606181

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Interesting observation by Ken Early in Irish Times about the immediate direction of the two clubs.

Eighteen months later, Rodgers has built a team that looks more like a Serie A side of the 1990s – an essentially defensive outfit whose attacking threat is based on the individual creativity of a pair of skilful strikers. It couldn’t be much further from the Barcelona blueprint that was originally envisaged.
This system has worked because it accommodates both Sturridge and Suarez without sacrificing numerical advantage in central midfield. It has also accommodated the individualistic skills of Gerrard, whose job is to hit the strikers with killer passes.
The dilemma for Liverpool is that a gameplan built around the peculiar skills of Suarez and Gerrard might not have much of a future. Everton, even though they don’t even own some of their key players, seem to have a sharper sense of their own identity on the field. At full-time on Saturday Rodgers looked the happier of the two managers, but Everton supporters are more likely to have gone home thinking their manager knows what kind of team he is trying to build.
http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/merseyside-derby-shows-why-the-worst-premier-league-in-years-is-also-the-best-1.1606181
I'd a run in with Ken Early on Friday. He's a bit of tosser actually. I was having a smoke outside a club I was in and he came out with a mate to the smoking area and started telling a story about the Irish team drinking in Poznan. He was about to drop names and he turns to me and says "this is a private conversation". So I told him if that was the case he should take his ginger nuts elsewhere. When I got back inside I found out he'd complained to the promoter (my mate) about me. I'll probably be meeting him again in a few weeks Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 15 361146 
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:11 pm

Lumper wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Interesting observation by Ken Early in Irish Times about the immediate direction of the two clubs.

I'd a run in with Ken Early on Friday. He's a bit of tosser actually. I was having a smoke outside a club I was in and he came out with a mate to the smoking area and started telling a story about the Irish team drinking in Poznan. He was about to drop names and he turns to me and says "this is a private conversation". So I told him if that was the case he should take his ginger nuts elsewhere. When I got back inside I found out he'd complained to the promoter (my mate) about me. I'll probably be meeting him again in a few weeks Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 15 361146 
lol! How close were you to him now? Yeah, you can take him or leave him a bit. Diffo very confident in his own skin, id say.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:18 pm

Lumper wrote:

What a fuckwit. If it was a private conversation why was the dozy cunt having it in public? You should have stubbed your fag out on his bollocks.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:32 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Lumper wrote:

lol! How close were you to him now? Yeah, you can take him or leave him a bit. Diffo very confident in his own skin, id say.
I'd never really had an opinion and had read a lot of his stuff. The smoking area was small, so I'd no where to go without hearing his story. Hairy's right, he's a fuckwit.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:18 pm

Lumper wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Lumper wrote:

I'd never really had an opinion and had read a lot of his stuff. The smoking area was small, so I'd no where to go without hearing his story. Hairy's right, he's a fuckwit.
Il text Second Captains telling them that he's a fuckwit so. Hopefully they will address it on the Podcast tomorrow.Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15