606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 0 Liverpool 2

+25
Yankthattoffee
Bryan
Mr_Ben
hairy cataract
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
ToffeeDan
Tonteau
Bluey
Knight of Thorgothshire
fatboblatch
Made 4 Gwladys
Blue gazza
Armchair
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Diamond
toffee_pies
anticipate_the_pass
Lumper
Sheep Flavour
Super
Albert
Michael Crosby S74
29 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton 0 Liverpool 2

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:00 am

Got the feeling that the red card was taken as serious as one those "in other news" slots at the end of news where some panda was taught how to knit in a San Diego zoo.

Dalglish has made stunning progress in his tranformation into Fergie Mk11. I'm sure the Shite fundamentalists are overjoyed at him putting media "in their place" but he just comes out like a sniddy one-eyed dishonest cunt.

I can't wait til I have kids and I can something more productive with my Saturday like bringing them to the zoo to watch panda knit.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:21 am

Kopites like to call us bitter, but we've got some right to be embittered after yet another referee ruins yet another contest. Suarez made a lovely meal of minimal contact from rodders, he really is an odius little rat. (Also, if you look really closely, Adam grabs suarez in celebration when the red card comes out) As for the worse fouls we put in which weren't punished, we likely don't make them if we're not down to 10 men, tired and stretched, also showed that the ref was looking to even it up a bit. Which is plain wrong. And lastly, the hibbert one, although very late, is actually pretty minimal contact wise. And adam, although gurning like his shin's poking through the skin, is up and thumping our crossbar within seconds.

Decent performance from us today, we need a bit more of a goal threat, but what's new. Yet another derby goes by with the ref the centre of attention, and a two strikers costing a combined £60million put us to the sword. Football is screwed and we're just treading water, praying for oil money or a yank sugar daddy.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:10 am

WHY WE SHOULD KEEP OUR HEADS HELD HIGH

Pretty chilled about today (especially the performance by our lads in the face of these overwhelming odds) - remember the old adage 1=20. After some of the reaction by some (not all) of the Red persuasion to today's events - like the controversy itself not entirely unexpected it must be said I'm as proud as ever to be an Evertonian - with the obvious exception of the behaviour of a minority of our crowd. This reaction by some of the Red brethren appears to be a validation of their support for that club by a complete disregard for a shoddy, shocking decision by Martin Atkinson. Be that as it may, supplemented by the overreaction by Suarez to the (non) tackle and the condescending manner in which a few of his team mates urged Rodwell from the pitch,their manager, through a limited statement of sympathy for his dismissal (when clearly the result was hardly going to be altered by a small effort to admit to this poor call) and the petulant goal celebrations close to the Street End by Suarez and, in particular, Carroll.

I'll leave you to mull over these choice words on Twitter:

@KaneLFC: @ThePeoplesGroup hahahahahahahahhaah you sore bitter bastards! We won you wankers hahahahahahahahahaha EFC 0-2 LFC

@ToffeeDan : @Kane_LFC @ThePeoplesGroup - is it half term at the Charm School already?

@KaneLFC: @ToffeeDan @ThePeoplesGroup Hahahahaha how fucking original EFC 0-2 LFC!

@KaneLFC: @Kane_LFC @ThePeoplesGroup - easy 2 retain moral high ground when u rub our nose in the shit from the lower plain, occupied as ever by LFC.

@KaneLFC: @Kane_LFC @ThePeoplesGroup - think abt it (i know its tough for a Kopite to think) you got a huge favour from MA but u lack the moral fibre

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:08 am

Wasted Dan. He got somebody else to type it.

Carroll went up in my estimation on the final whistle, he asked Cahil for his shirt.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 02 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

Bluejags wrote:Got the feeling that the red card was taken as serious as one those "in other news" slots at the end of news where some panda was taught how to knit in a San Diego zoo.

Dalglish has made stunning progress in his tranformation into Fergie Mk11. I'm sure the Shite fundamentalists are overjoyed at him putting media "in their place" but he just comes out like a sniddy one-eyed dishonest cunt.

I can't wait til I have kids and I can something more productive with my Saturday like bringing them to the zoo to watch panda knit.

yeah, I couldn't believe Lee Dixon, who is usually good, turned it into an issue of referee consistancy. No, you stupid twat, it was no fucking foul! It wasn't about when you give red cards, or which fouls you give them to - IT WASN'T A FUCKING FOUL!!!

What really pisses me off is that the whole match had three talking points:

1. Rodwell is red-carded for an offence he didn't commit.
2. Suarez then tried, and succeeded, to cheat by pretending he'd been fouled very badly
3. Dalglish didn't just say he hadn't seen the incident, he refused even to watch it again.

Okay the pundits, especially Shearer, did eventually make clear it wasn't a foul, but nobody picked up on Suarez being a fucking diving bastard cheat. Most of all, I'm mighty fucking pissed off that Saint Kenny is still treated with kid gloves, even though you can see his head has totally fucking gone and he's starting to spout more shite than Fergie and Wenger rolled into one. Why does nobody call him on this? His player made a fucking mockery of the rules and he won't even look at the replay?

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 02 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044205/Everton-face-investigation-bottles-thrown-Merseyside-derby.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:05 am

Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Jackrodwellwassentoffin

Very Happy

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:43 am

Bryan wrote:Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Jackrodwellwassentoffin

Very Happy

That Kynt drop kick was the talk of the whole area I was sat in, within 30 seconds of Rodwell getting his red card.
So Atkinson visitied both clubs the week up to the game? Twattenberg goes on tour with them 3 yeas ago.
Something in this?
I felt that DM had an issue with it, in his post game interviews.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 03 Oct 2011, 1:50 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Very Happy

That Kynt drop kick was the talk of the whole area I was sat in, within 30 seconds of Rodwell getting his red card.
So Atkinson visitied both clubs the week up to the game? Twattenberg goes on tour with them 3 yeas ago.
Something in this?

Well I wouldnt trust a ref alone with King Kenny anyway. He is using every cyncial tool at his disposal to get the reds favoured by media and refs. He should be at Hogwarts teaching the dark arts assisted by cheif swot Luis 'oppps' Saurez. (And no, Im not going to waste my time photoshopping that!)

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 03 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Very Happy

Something in this?

Well I wouldnt trust a ref alone with King Kenny anyway. He is using every cyncial tool at his disposal to get the reds favoured by media and refs. He should be at Hogwarts teaching the dark arts assisted by cheif swot Luis 'oppps' Saurez. (And no, Im not going to waste my time photoshopping that!)

I will do this though:

Its Tom Daleys new diving partner for Olympics:
Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Tomdal10

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 03 Oct 2011, 2:07 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Very Happy

Something in this?

I will do this though:

Its Tom Daleys new diving partner for Olympics:
Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Tomdal10

lol! lol! lol!

Brillliant. Everton 0 Liverpool 2 - Page 12 Bowdown
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  nousername Tue 25 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

You know what, on reflection this result wasn't as disappointing as it could have been. We may have lost but at least I had Suarez and Carroll in my fantasy team - so it's not all bad.

nousername

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 25 Oct 2011, 11:50 pm

Tamworth_Blue wrote:You know what, on reflection this result wasn't as disappointing as it could have been. We may have lost but at least I had Suarez and Carroll in my fantasy team - so it's not all bad.

lol! lol! lol!

I had Suarez as well but I still would have prefered it if he had spontaneously combusted rather than scored. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:54 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Tamworth_Blue wrote:You know what, on reflection this result wasn't as disappointing as it could have been. We may have lost but at least I had Suarez and Carroll in my fantasy team - so it's not all bad.

lol! lol! lol!

I had Suarez as well but I still would have prefered it if he had spontaneously combusted rather than scored. Very Happy
That's a terrible thing to say Dixie, where is the suffering in that? How about a slow burn over hot coals for a week and then burning the evidence?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12