606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

+24
Made 4 Gwladys
Knight of Thorgothshire
fatboblatch
hairy cataract
BB
Tonteau
RhinoJagz
Gazbow
Rotterdam 1985
Helenqu
Armchair
Sheep Flavour
Blue gazza
paul
The Griffin
Super
The President
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Bluey
Valentino Blue
Luka Perfect
Goodison_Gringo
blueFire
28 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 05 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I feel like I am about to give up on Everton.

ditto

Come on lads. You dont really mean that. It is just the heat of the moment.

Everton til I die. Evertonians are born and not chosen.

Stick with me fellas. I will always be positive and wont ever form my own forum to discuss any of you.

I do have a forum where I discuss chickens, I am the only member and I am well over 34,000 posts already. cheers
34,000 posts on how to properly choke the chicken?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 05 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

I can't wait to read the match reports from the lads who were at GP today

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 05 Feb 2011, 5:55 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I feel like I am about to give up on Everton.

ditto

Come on lads. You dont really mean that. It is just the heat of the moment.

Everton til I die. Evertonians are born and not chosen.

Stick with me fellas. I will always be positive and wont ever form my own forum to discuss any of you.

I do have a forum where I discuss chickens, I am the only member and I am well over 34,000 posts already. cheers
34,000 posts on how to properly choke the chicken?

lol!

I mastered that after the first couple of posts. The rest has mainly been me rambling while drunk on cider. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 05 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:We are going to murder these orange fuckers.

A high scoring rout. Adam gives Blackpool an early lead with a free kick, before Coleman torments them and pushes us on to a 3-1 half time lead.

Final score 6-2 and an inexorable slide down the table to relegation for the seasiders.

C'mon, not far off?

you have more reason to complain about the Ref than Saha does...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass Sat 05 Feb 2011, 7:59 pm

Couldn't watch this one on the computer live this morning. I was getting updates by text from a mate during the game, I thought that he was winding me up at 3-3, I was afraid to look at my phone after I got the 4-3 one but the 5-3 one was sweet, especially with the King Louis, 4 added.
It's being broadcast over here on tape delay at 4pm.
I will be watching this in HD with a few Chang's on ice Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale elephant elephant elephant

Get in cheers

Oh and btw, Wenger is a Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 695251 house, lying Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Jerkit

COYB IMWT
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:06 pm

anticipate_the_pass wrote:Couldn't watch this one on the computer live this morning. I was getting updates by text from a mate during the game, I thought that he was winding me up at 3-3, I was afraid to look at my phone after I got the 4-3 one but the 5-3 one was sweet, especially with the King Louis, 4 added.
I will be watching this in HD with a few Chang's on ice Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 F_ale elephant elephant elephant

Get in cheers

Oh and btw, Wenger is a Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 695251 house, lying Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Jerkit

COYB IMWT

You will enjoy the game mate, probably our most entertaining game this season (not saying much I suppose). Blackpool played well and were up for it and we went at them as well. Great game.

I know that you will enjoy the Changs as well. Very Happy Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Food-smi
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
anticipate_the_pass wrote:Couldn't watch this one on the computer live this morning. I was getting updates by text from a mate during the game, I thought that he was winding me up at 3-3, I was afraid to look at my phone after I got the 4-3 one but the 5-3 one was sweet, especially with the King Louis, 4 added.

Get in cheers

COYB IMWT

You will enjoy the game mate, probably our most entertaining game this season (not saying much I suppose). Blackpool played well and were up for it and we went at them as well. Great game.

I know that you will enjoy the Changs as well. Very Happy Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Food-smi

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Food-smi Dixie mate.
It's Blues like you that have been keeping a smile on my face this seasons, it's been a bit of a Roller-Coaster, we need the rub of the green some days .....
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:25 pm

anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Get in cheers

COYB IMWT

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Food-smi Dixie mate.
It's Blues like you that have been keeping a smile on my face this seasons, it's been a bit of a Roller-Coaster, we need the rub of the green some days .....

This season has been unbelievable mate. I thought that we were going to have a great season but that hasnt panned out. Saying that though, I dont think we have played badly this season. We have dominated teams like Fulham, Villa and Stoke but not got the win we deserve. Onwards and upwards though.

Hope you are well mate and hope to see you soon. Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 - Page 20 Food-smi
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 06 Feb 2011, 5:30 am

Mr_Ben wrote:what are the odds on a Saha hat trick?

should have put a pound on it....
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20