606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha)

+17
MagicMike
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Bluey
My other LB is a Ferrari
El Pablo
Helenqu
Armchair
The President
Sheep Flavour
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Dixie Land
BB
Tonteau
ToffeeDan
Michael Crosby S74
Mr_Ben
Super
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha) Empty Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha)

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 17 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

Back home and over to Crosby County for the annual tilt with Moyes' old club.

Saturday 24th July 3pm, Deepdale.

Preston 0-3 Everton FT
Beckford 56, 70 Saha 67
HT 0-0
Attendance: 9,153
Deepdale

Everton (4-3-3):
Turner
Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Neville, Arteta, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov
Gueye, Saha

Substitutes
Coleman (46) Baines
Beckford (46) Arteta
Wallace (80) Rodwell
Baxter (71) Gueye
Vaughan (71) Saha
Silva (87) Beckford
Unused: Mustafi, Forshaw,

Last edited by Toffee Dan on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 8:26 pm; edited 12 times in total

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha) Empty Re: Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha)

Post  MyBlueToothBrush Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:10 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Back home and over to Crosby County for the annual tilt with Moyes' old club.

Saturday 24th July 3pm, Deepdale.

errrrr Brushie Country to be exact, Crosby lives in Leyland......... Rolling Eyes

Wink
MyBlueToothBrush
MyBlueToothBrush

Number of posts : 8297
Registration date : 2006-01-13

Back to top Go down

Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha) Empty Re: Friendly: Preston 0 Everton 3 (Beckford 2, Saha)

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:11 pm

1-1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

Will Yak, Yobo & Johnny be back for this game, or they got more time off?
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 20 Jul 2010, 6:50 am

Super wrote:Will Yak, Yobo & Johnny be back for this game, or they got more time off?

Doubt it, I presume JH will get more time than the rest, oh and you missed Howard, Super!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Jul 2010, 7:54 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:Will Yak, Yobo & Johnny be back for this game, or they got more time off?

Doubt it, I presume JH will get more time than the rest, oh and you missed Howard, Super!

Shit, can't believe I miss of Timmy Torrettes out. Can't even blame it on an early post as was after lunch.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 20 Jul 2010, 8:15 am

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Shit, can't believe I miss of Timmy Torrettes out. Can't even blame it on an early post as was after lunch.

Super, Any news on the size of the Everton firm that will be at Preston?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Super, Any news on the size of the Everton firm that will be at Preston?

Not taking a firm to Deepdale this weekend, as me and Danny are off to Milton Keynes to have it large with The Prodigy instead.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Tue 20 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

Surprised we are going here again after the way they treated Alan Irvine.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

Better not still be suffering from jet-lag. Preston hockeyed Blackburn 3-0 last night

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Fri 23 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

Everton will be without Victor Anichebe and Leon Osman for the game at Preston.

The pair have both picked up knocks in training this week and won't play at Deepdale on Saturday.

And the first batch of returning World Cup players, Steven Pienaar, Joseph Yobo and Yakubu, aren't likely to be involved having only had a couple of days training since arriving back from their extended breaks.

But Mikel Arteta is back in the fold after he missed two of the games in Australia because he was getting married.

Moyes told evertontv on Friday: "We have only this week had back Joseph Yobo, Yakubu, Steven Pienaar and Yakubu, we are still waiting on Tim Howard, Jan Mucha and Johnny Heitinga.

"None of those players are involved and we also have injuries to Victor Anichebe and Leon Osman so we will go there with a team and try and continue our good form."

Everton: Turner, Hibbert, Neville, Jagielka, Baines, Distin, Mustafi, Rodwell, Coleman, Bilyaletdinov, Arteta, Saha, Baxter, Vaughan, Gueye, Jutkiewicz, Beckford, Silva.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Fri 23 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

Was meant to be getting some free tickets for this off my physio mate but he never texted me back.

Useless get, hope they go into liquidation.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Fri 23 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Was meant to be getting some free tickets for this off my physio mate but he never texted me back.

Useless get, hope they go into liquidation.

He just text, might still be on.

We were in the exec lounge last time.

PRESTON FOR THE PREM!!!
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  MyBlueToothBrush Fri 23 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

I'm going tommorow........Arteta on the pitch at Deepdale..... tongue
MyBlueToothBrush
MyBlueToothBrush

Number of posts : 8297
Registration date : 2006-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 24 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

I understand that 16 year-old wonderkid Ross Barkley has been drafted into the squad for the Preston game. Some people are saying this lad is something really special.

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 24 Jul 2010, 10:59 am

Toffee Dan wrote:I understand that 16 year-old wonderkid Ross Barkley has been drafted into the squad for the Preston game. Some people are saying this lad is something really special.

The new Roon... ah, forget it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Sat 24 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

Toffee Dan wrote:I understand that 16 year-old wonderkid Ross Barkley has been drafted into the squad for the Preston game. Some people are saying this lad is something really special.
Did he not play for the ressies in Scotland last night?
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 24 Jul 2010, 11:48 am

MagicMike wrote:

Yes. Someone on GOT is claiming he is being brought back to 'sit on the bench' basically get some first team 'experience'. We will see!

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike Sat 24 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
MagicMike wrote:

Yes. Someone on GOT is claiming he is being brought back to 'sit on the bench' basically get some first team 'experience'. We will see!

Saying that both the Echo and the OS have Baxter in their squads and he definitely played at Forfar yesterday. Mustafi is mentioned too and he's been in Scotland.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 24 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

I've watched Barkley for the U17 england squad in the Euro U17 that they won. He scored twice in the competition, one nicely placed rebound and one excellent header from a super cross from Garbutt. He wasn't the most showy player, but he was always alert, well positioned and he kept things simple. The first 20 minutes I watched of them I didn't realise he was an Everton player and I was trying to look objectively at who would go well in the premier league. I actually picked him out as one who could potentially do alright. There were a few players doing lots of fancy dan stuff and I just thought against premier league opposition you're not really going to get the chance to do that. But Barkley kept it simple, passed well and looked like he knew how to play the game. Could be one to watch in a few years.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 24 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

LATE LINE UP CHANGES

Everton (4-3-3):
Turner
Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Neville, Arteta, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov
Gueye, Saha

Subs: Coleman, Silva, Mustafi, Forshaw, Wallace, Baxter - possibly also Beckford and Vaughan.

Last edited by Toffee Dan on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Any chance of a live stream? I've been googling like mad, but to no avail.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Looking good at the moment
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:08 pm

Tonteau wrote:Any chance of a live stream? I've been googling like mad, but to no avail.
On Everton TV
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:09 pm

Nearly caught out there, good block by Jags
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next