606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doncaster Rovers v Everton

+4
Lumper
Yankthattoffee
Rotterdam 1985
SEFTON
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doncaster Rovers v Everton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Doncaster Rovers v Everton

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 31 Aug 2023, 5:36 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:What happens Saturday then?

If the roles were reversed and Sheff United had won 0 and scored 0 we all know what would happen.

Lets hope for a Fulham level performance with Doncaster level finishing. But in reality just starting with a recognised striker would be nice.

Yeah my expectations remain low. Not quite Mariana Trench low, like they were at half time last night. They've moved up a fathom or two.

Not convinced he'll start him, however. Dyche does some weird shit sometimes. He might think that 45 mins against Doncaster was fine but 90 mins in the Prem? Too risky. Which would be bollocks, of course, compared to the alternatives with DCL still out.

He looks fit. Jesus, he looked fit as fuck last night. He didn't down tools at Udinese, he had a full pre-season and played the full 90 in their first two competitive games.

Start him, Dyche, you bastard, otherwise I'll say some unpleasant things about you on this board.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers v Everton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Doncaster Rovers v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 31 Aug 2023, 6:01 pm

I watched the highlights last night and was encouraged to see Beto's goal (not sure anyone else of our strikers, maybe DCL, would have scored there) and then he had the thumping header against the post which was also encouraging to see, we need to get on the end of the crosses!

I will likely not be able to watch the Saturday game, but I feel a bit better about it all now. Beto has to start, doesn't he?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74433
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2