606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton vs Jimmy Nail and Sting

+2
Armchair
Tonteau
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everton vs Jimmy Nail and Sting - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton vs Jimmy Nail and Sting

Post  hairy cataract Thu 27 Apr 2023, 10:02 pm

We’re not very good are we?

Ben Godfrey is particularly not very good.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Jimmy Nail and Sting - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton vs Jimmy Nail and Sting

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 27 Apr 2023, 10:22 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Ouch. Lot of huff and puff but lacking where it matters. Newcastle took the piss a bit there. On the plus side Saints lost and Dom didn’t get injured.

The season in a nutshell. Relegation is starting to feel inevitable now. Anything but a win at Leicester ( affraid ) and I think that's it. Not that we don't fully deserve it.

Exactly. Win at Leicester to retain any semblance of hope, otherwise we're as good as gone.

To be honest I now think we're gone even if we beat Leicester. And we absolutely deserve it. Coleman aside that was our best XI out there tonight. That's all we have.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14844
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 27 Apr 2023, 10:31 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Ouch. Lot of huff and puff but lacking where it matters. Newcastle took the piss a bit there. On the plus side Saints lost and Dom didn’t get injured.

The season in a nutshell. Relegation is starting to feel inevitable now. Anything but a win at Leicester ( affraid ) and I think that's it. Not that we don't fully deserve it.

Exactly. Win at Leicester to retain any semblance of hope, otherwise we're as good as gone.

To be honest I now think we're gone even if we beat Leicester. And we absolutely deserve it. Coleman aside that was our best XI out there tonight. That's all we have.

Yes. In theory we could pick up three wins from Leicester, Brighton, wolves and Bournemouth, but in reality that could only happen if the premier league gave us permission to borrow six or seven players from Man City’s first team squad.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2