606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton V Newcastle United

+8
Blue gazza
fourdoors
Knight of Thorgothshire
callmebubbles
Rotterdam 1985
Tonteau
hairy cataract
SEFTON
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everton V Newcastle United Empty Everton V Newcastle United

Post  SEFTON Wed 16 Mar 2022, 10:50 am

Everton v Newcastle United Goodison Park, K/O 19.45pm 17/03/2022 Live on Amazon Prime.

This fixture could possibly be a defining moment in our Clubs History, never have we needed 3 points so desperately .
Frank Lampard is showing the players all the Social media comments from journalists and aggrieved supporters in the hope to motivate them,
this is my biggest concern Players needing motivation. playing for Everton Football club should be the only Motivation these Millionaire players need.

Its reported that Lampard will make four changes to the line-up who faced Wolves at Goodison park on Sunday last.
Hopefully Dominic Calvert Lewin will be available .

Going for a 2-0 win to lift the gloom
Calvert Lewin and Richarlison.

UTFT's cheers

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10615
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton V Newcastle United Empty Re: Everton V Newcastle United

Post  hairy cataract Wed 16 Mar 2022, 11:34 am

Nil points, another game ticked off, clueless Lampard leading his clueless players to the Championship.

Still, I'm going up for this one, after missing the Wolves game. I'm actually waking up every day with a feeling of dread deep in the pit of my stomach. That's not right is it? I mean, the world is at war, I'm getting old, it costs me a week's wages every time I turn up the central heating, the garden fence is coming down, my wife thinks I'm a cunt, and I wake up feeling sick because of football?

I need to give my head a massive wobble.

3-1 to the Everton - Rondon hat trick, dodgy pen for Shearer.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25883
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 16 Mar 2022, 2:04 pm

I wouldn't normally think like this, and I rather hate that I am, but we need to smash the fuck out of these from the off if we want to get anything out the game. Shelvey did it to us at their's and got away with it. We lost the game from that point. I'm talking leaving a foot in, proper clearing out the man and the ball, phil neville on ronaldo stuff. Get the crowd up for it and make it horrible for them. They're pretty much safe now so what have we got to lose...  actually, don't answer that.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 16 Mar 2022, 2:22 pm

SEFTON wrote:Everton v Newcastle United  Goodison Park,  K/O 19.45pm 17/03/2022 Live on Amazon Prime.

This fixture could possibly be a defining moment in our Clubs History, never have we needed 3 points so desperately .
Frank Lampard is showing the players all the Social media comments from journalists and aggrieved supporters in the hope to motivate them,
this is my biggest concern Players needing motivation. playing for Everton Football club should be the only Motivation these Millionaire players need.

Its reported that Lampard will make four changes to the line-up who faced Wolves at Goodison park on Sunday last.

UTFT's cheers

I'm not sure that showing them tweets from @AllertonBlue1878 saying "HOLGATE YOU CUNT GET OUT OF OUR FUCKING CLUB YOU COULDN'T TRAP A FART IN YOUR UNDERCRACKERS" will actually do to motivate them. But short of threatening to set a pack of rabid, starving dogs on them if they don't win tomorrow, I suppose it's the only thing left.

Eddie Howe's perma-grin is going to be really annoying as soon as we go 1-0 down. I'm actually fearful for my telly tomorrow, I might put my foot through it. Please pray for my telly. Is it even on the telly? Fuck it, the telly is getting it whether the game is on the telly or not.

I'm predicting 3-1 to the Barcodes after 56 minutes. Can't comment on anything after that as that's when I'll predict I put my foot through my telly.

Thinking on, I'm going to watch this game in the kitchen on the old Goodmans portable that only cost me about seventy quid 15 years ago. Problem there is, it's on the wall about six feet up in the air. I can't reach that without giving myself the kind of groin strain that I wish on Michael Keane every time he steps onto the pitch. Might have to stand on a chair and then somehow sidekick the telly, but this in itself poses some risks - the legendary balance of my playing days having long since gone, to be replaced with the balance of a weeble.

So I think I'll need to scatter a load of cushions on the floor around the chair to break my inevitable, inelegant fall. Which is fine as long as I don't fall to the right, where there is an expensive granite worktop that will most certainly win any fight with my head, well inside the first round. To the left, where I think I'll most likely fall, is the dining room table. Not as hard as the worktop but I think I still might need assistance with eating for several months after I crash into that.

Anyway I'll keep you posted. Or not. I mean, if you haven't heard from me for several weeks then just assume the granite worktop scenario came into play. Either that or the missus will have cut my bollocks off with a blunt knife for killing the telly meaning that she can't watch The Chase while she's cooking. Either way I'm fucked, and it's all Farhad's fault.

COYB for fuck's sake.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14857
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 16 Mar 2022, 2:23 pm

Tonteau wrote:I wouldn't normally think like this, and I rather hate that I am, but we need to smash the fuck out of these from the off if we want to get anything out the game. Shelvey did it to us at their's and got away with it. We lost the game from that point. I'm talking leaving a foot in, proper clearing out the man and the ball, phil neville on ronaldo stuff. Get the crowd up for it and make it horrible for them. They're pretty much safe now so what have we got to lose...  actually, don't answer that.

I agree. Funes Mori Theory - if we're going to go down, take a few shins and ligaments with us while doing so. They owe us that at least.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 16 Mar 2022, 2:43 pm

SEFTON wrote:

UTFT's cheers

Just checked the tipster league table, Sef pale pale pale
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 16 Mar 2022, 5:21 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Tonteau wrote:I wouldn't normally think like this, and I rather hate that I am, but we need to smash the fuck out of these from the off if we want to get anything out the game. Shelvey did it to us at their's and got away with it. We lost the game from that point. I'm talking leaving a foot in, proper clearing out the man and the ball, phil neville on ronaldo stuff. Get the crowd up for it and make it horrible for them. They're pretty much safe now so what have we got to lose...  actually, don't answer that.

I agree. Funes Mori Theory - if we're going to go down, take a few shins and ligaments with us while doing so. They owe us that at least.

Lampard is definitely re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic, but I'm not sure how many deckchairs are left to be arranged. It's not like there are a load of cloggers on the bench, bursting with aggression, dying to be given a chance to kick the bollocks off Joelinton. We are, to put it in non-PC terms, a bunch of pussies. Can't imagine Patterson sticking the boot in, he looks like he couldn't carry a haggis to market let alone do a Phil Neville on Ronaldo. Same with Mykolenko - don't want to sound like a bastard, but there's clearly a reason he hasn't been called up for the Ukrainian army. Branthwaite? Looks like he wouldn't say boo to his mum. Dele would have to put his fag out and stick his phone in his back pocket if he was ever to make an impression on the opposition. To be fair, Holgate has a nasty streak, but he rarely looks like he gives enough of a fuck to use it. Still, he could stick his chewy in Allan Saint Maximin's hair - that would really piss him off.

So, yes, count me in for the leaving a foot in scenario, but we'd be more likely to tickle them to death than actually break any limbs.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Wed 16 Mar 2022, 6:14 pm

Bar-Codes are 23/10 to win with Bet365. Its like free money!! As is every one of our games!! If Holgate plays, worth a few bob to be sent off. He's due one. Have zero confidence for this one and even thinking of giving it a miss, its so depressing.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5549
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 16 Mar 2022, 7:01 pm

Ben Godfrey is the man for this task, Hairy. Holgate is too clumsy and will get himself sent off. Godders to absolutely level someone while winning the ball in the first 5 minutes would do me nicely.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 16 Mar 2022, 7:05 pm

Tonteau wrote:Ben Godfrey is the man for this task, Hairy. Holgate is too clumsy and will get himself sent off. Godders to absolutely level someone while winning  the ball in the first 5 minutes would do me nicely.

Aye, you're right there, he's the only one with anything about him. Team for tomorrow night:

Neville Southall
Godfrey, Godfrey, Godfrey, Godfrey
Allan, Doucoure, VdB
Gordon, Rondon, Richarlison
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 16 Mar 2022, 7:33 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Ben Godfrey is the man for this task, Hairy. Holgate is too clumsy and will get himself sent off. Godders to absolutely level someone while winning  the ball in the first 5 minutes would do me nicely.

Aye, you're right there, he's the only one with anything about him.  Team for tomorrow night:

Neville Southall
Godfrey, Godfrey, Godfrey, Godfrey
Allan, Doucoure, VdB
Gordon, Rondon, Richarlison

Some folks say Godfrey’s gone off the boil a bit since he had covid but I’ve had covid and I’m exactly as good at football as I was before, dreadful.

Gomes has a bit of shithousery about him, but too slow and will probably get send off as well.

What’s happened to our legendary centre halves? Godfrey looked like he might have been in the mould of some of the better ones but who knows now. Oh for Stubbsy, jags or Doddy Weir. Playing the percentages, reading the game, not catastrophically shitting the bed at least once a match.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 16 Mar 2022, 8:12 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Bar-Codes are 23/10 to win with Bet365. Its like free money!! As is every one of our games!!  If Holgate plays, worth a few bob to be sent off. He's due one. Have zero confidence for this one and even thinking of giving it a miss, its so depressing.

Oh I'll confess to having a tenner in-play bet on Wolves five minutes into the game on Sunday. 4/1. Not sure why I didn't put a grand on. Bookies are always right my arse.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 16 Mar 2022, 8:16 pm

Tonteau wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

UTFT's cheers

Just checked the tipster league table, Sef pale pale pale

Lol, I'll stick up for Sef here - he's bottom not because he's a crap tipster, but because he's forgotten to enter most weeks.

Which is my great hope for Everton avoiding relegation - Leeds just forget to turn up for several games. "We've got a game today? Shit. I'm at Thorpe Park..."
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

SEFTON likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 16 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Bar-Codes are 23/10 to win with Bet365. Its like free money!! As is every one of our games!!  If Holgate plays, worth a few bob to be sent off. He's due one. Have zero confidence for this one and even thinking of giving it a miss, its so depressing.

Shit, I’d definitely have a punt on the barcodes at 23/10, but I put every penny in my William hill account on us to go down. 2/1 couldn’t resist.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Wed 16 Mar 2022, 9:25 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Shit, I’d definitely have a punt on the barcodes at 23/10, but I put every penny in my William hill account on us to go down. 2/1 couldn’t resist.

Should have got the 45-1 a few months ago. We have been overpricwd for ages. Bookies couldnt have ever seen us play
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 16 Mar 2022, 10:00 pm

callmebubbles wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Should have got the 45-1 a few months ago. We have been overpricwd for ages. Bookies couldnt have ever seen us play

Yeah but I’ve been in denial til recently. Now I have seen the light - we won’t win another game this season, and the shite won’t lose another game
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 16 Mar 2022, 11:37 pm

I fear the worst for this game as well. But to get us all in the right (fighting) tackling mood where we tackle the sh!te out of the sh!thouse Shelvey, I present to you "the push".   cheers  cheers

Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74434

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 17 Mar 2022, 11:09 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I fear the worst for this game as well. But to get us all in the right (fighting) tackling mood where we tackle the sh!te out of the sh!thouse Shelvey, I present to you "the push".   cheers  cheers

I have a feeling this may have been the same ref...

All we have left as we continue on our merry way to the Championship is futile shithousery.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Thu 17 Mar 2022, 11:25 am

I honestly don't understand what you're all worrying about. Relegation? Not going to happen.

Your problem is that you're all getting your sports news from the Mainstream Media. Since I stopped doing that, I've been a much happier person. I joined a Telegram group, StandUpXBlues, and now I get all my Everton-related news from there.

Did you know that Digne wasn't sold to Villa? He refused to leave us, and in the ensuing power struggle, Rafa quit after Branthwaite gave him a wedgie during training.
Lampard came in, bringing Mason Mount with him, and quickly turned things around.
We didn't get spanked 5-0 by Spurs. How could we? We've dominated midfield in every match since Frank signed Kante from Chelsea. We actually won that game 3:1 (Zaha x2, DCL; Mina OG).

What you need to remember is that the Euro Superleague elite are suppressing the truth. Do you really believe the Bayern have won the Bundesliga every year since 2013? Does it seem plausible that Juventus won Serie A 9 times in a row? Of course they didn't. That's just what the elite want us to believe, so that all the glory-hunters flock to those teams, earning them billions in merchandising and sponsorship deals.
In the real world, Everton are playing so well that Goodison Park is sold out for every match. I can't get a ticket for love or money.

Open your eyes, sheeple. We're 5th in the league, and on our way up. cheers

fourdoors

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 17 Mar 2022, 12:22 pm

fourdoors wrote:I honestly don't understand what you're all worrying about. Relegation? Not going to happen.

Your problem is that you're all getting your sports news from the Mainstream Media. Since I stopped doing that, I've been a much happier person. I joined a Telegram group, StandUpXBlues, and now I get all my Everton-related news from there.

Did you know that Digne wasn't sold to Villa? He refused to leave us, and in the ensuing power struggle, Rafa quit after Branthwaite gave him a wedgie during training.
Lampard came in, bringing Mason Mount with him, and quickly turned things around.
We didn't get spanked 5-0 by Spurs. How could we? We've dominated midfield in every match since Frank signed Kante from Chelsea. We actually won that game 3:1 (Zaha x2, DCL; Mina OG).

What you need to remember is that the Euro Superleague elite are suppressing the truth. Do you really believe the Bayern have won the Bundesliga every year since 2013? Does it seem plausible that Juventus won Serie A 9 times in a row? Of course they didn't. That's just what the elite want us to believe, so that all the glory-hunters flock to those teams, earning them billions in merchandising and sponsorship deals.
In the real world, Everton are playing so well that Goodison Park is sold out for every match. I can't get a ticket for love or money.

Open your eyes, sheeple. We're 5th in the league, and on our way up. cheers

lol!  

I had a feeling that the nanobots in my vaccine would fuck with my head, I read it on Facebook (and is my own cousin an easily-led fool? Lol I don't think so.) But I never realised to what degree. Thanks mate, for making me see the light.

In an ideal world there would be some way that thousands of us could make donations to you so that you can continue to fight the good fight against fake news. Maybe allow you to give up your day job and dedicate yourself to the cause, if those donations somehow allowed you to maintain a subsistence level of living. I realise that there are no such mechanisms available and that everyone on social media is an honest broker just intent on sharing the truth without recompense. There is no justice in this world.

Have we already played Newcastle then? The Brexit Bias Corporation are telling me we're playing tonight but I don't know what to believe anymore.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Thu 17 Mar 2022, 6:53 pm

Begovic, Holgate, Keane, Iwobi.......what could possibly go wrong?? WTF?? Lampard out??
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Thu 17 Mar 2022, 6:55 pm

Still time to get a bet on!! Bar-codes still 23/10 even after our line up was named!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 17 Mar 2022, 7:14 pm

never fear, blue gazza's here
nervy 2-1 win again, Very Happy Very Happy
gotta use this as the final assault on the last champions league spot lol!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 17 Mar 2022, 7:26 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Begovic, Holgate, Keane, Iwobi.......what could possibly go wrong??  WTF?? Lampard out??
Iwobi and Rondon should start every game.

Granted, not for us, but probably for some non-league pub team.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74434

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 17 Mar 2022, 7:45 pm

I can't bring myself to watch it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22558