606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton vs Newcastle United

+5
callmebubbles
Made 4 Gwladys
Blue gazza
SEFTON
Knight of Thorgothshire
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Everton vs Newcastle United - Page 5 Empty Re: Everton vs Newcastle United

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:26 pm

Hi Carlo .... the fucking TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN....

Sell some shit & buy some players that give a fucking shit

as Thor said ..... cunts !

Number of posts : 41045
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:26 pm

One more to make me feel a wee bit better....

Fooking cunts.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74431

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:27 pm

Terrible result against an awful team No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:30 pm

cunts

Number of posts : 41045

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:35 pm

Is Sigurdsson son of Carlo,he and Deucoure and Richarlison been shit ,we got no attack but it’s ok to loan or sell what strikers we have,not convinced by DCL no goals in seven,we have no alternatives very poor for a premiership team.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:36 pm

It's the hope that kills you.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14843
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:41 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Hi Carlo .... the fucking TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN....

Sell some shit & buy some players that give a fucking shit

as Thor said ..... cunts !

exactly, bernard is off, bolasie gone a few quid saved on wages, get RABIOT and DZEKO in
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:47 pm

i see the middle earth crew are all out on facebook, , quiet as fook , until they finally won ,
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 30 Jan 2021, 2:58 pm

I can just about take being outplayed, out-thought, and out-fought - but not by that Newcastle team. Truly fucking pathetic. The barcodes thoroughly deserved the three points and were by some distance the better team.

We were ponderous and clueless. No intensity and we were careless with the ball.

The players should take a good look at themselves, but how on earth has the club got to the stage of having no attackers on the bench? Apart from Gordon who, let's face it, is another who is probably off to Bournmouth or Nottingham Forest after being hailed as the future. Literally the only striker available is DCL. Is there nobody even in the reserves who we could throw on up front when we're chasing the game? Apart from big Ellis Simms who has gone out on loan. If we're getting shut of Bernard and Tosun - as we must be if they can't make the bench on a day when we were one short of a full set of subs - then there has to be incoming signings.

Fucking fuckity fucking bastard fucking cunt of a motherfucking cunt. I HATE FOOTBALL.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 30 Jan 2021, 3:29 pm

hairy cataract wrote:I can just about take being outplayed, out-thought, and out-fought - but not by that Newcastle team.  Truly fucking pathetic. The barcodes thoroughly deserved the three points and were by some distance the better team.

We were ponderous and clueless.  No intensity and we were careless with the ball.

The players should take a good look at themselves, but how on earth has the club got to the stage of having no attackers on the bench?  Apart from Gordon who, let's face it, is another who is probably off to Bournmouth or Nottingham Forest after being hailed as the future.  Literally the only striker available is DCL.  Is there nobody even in the reserves who we could throw on up front when we're chasing the game?  Apart from big Ellis Simms who has gone out on loan.  If we're getting shut of Bernard and Tosun - as we must be if they can't make the bench on a day when we were one short of a full set of subs - then there has to be incoming signings.

Fucking fuckity fucking bastard fucking cunt of a motherfucking cunt.  I HATE FOOTBALL.

Agreed with most of what you said Hairy, it’s not even the losing the hurts, it’s the manner in which we are losing,no attack seems like we are back to the Walter Smith days holding out at the back until too much pressure we finally give in ,then decide to attack,are squad is down to the bare bones we can’t even field a full complimentary of substitutes.

Carlo needs to get a loan in quickly Dzeco is available.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 30 Jan 2021, 4:46 pm

hairy cataract wrote:I can just about take being outplayed, out-thought, and out-fought - but not by that Newcastle team.  Truly fucking pathetic. The barcodes thoroughly deserved the three points and were by some distance the better team.

We were ponderous and clueless.  No intensity and we were careless with the ball.

The players should take a good look at themselves, but how on earth has the club got to the stage of having no attackers on the bench?  Apart from Gordon who, let's face it, is another who is probably off to Bournmouth or Nottingham Forest after being hailed as the future.  Literally the only striker available is DCL.  Is there nobody even in the reserves who we could throw on up front when we're chasing the game?  Apart from big Ellis Simms who has gone out on loan.  If we're getting shut of Bernard and Tosun - as we must be if they can't make the bench on a day when we were one short of a full set of subs - then there has to be incoming signings.

Fucking fuckity fucking bastard fucking cunt of a motherfucking cunt.  I HATE FOOTBALL.

I know we loaned out Ellis Sims.... that is something even I scratch my head over.... alright at the lower level he plays at he is banging them in for fun.... but surely given our circumstances scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 30 Jan 2021, 4:47 pm

Da Judge wrote:

I know we loaned out Ellis Sims.... that is something even I scratch my head over.... alright at the lower level he plays at he is banging them in for fun.... but surely given our circumstances scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Kean as well.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5