606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 v Crystal Palace 0 (Calvert-Lewin, Tosun)

+7
hairy cataract
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
Armchair
Super
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Everton 2 v Crystal Palace 0 (Calvert-Lewin, Tosun) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everton 2 v Crystal Palace 0 (Calvert-Lewin, Tosun)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 22 Oct 2018, 11:34 am

SEFTON wrote:Crystal Palace defence were difficult to break down,doesn't help with Bernard-Richarlison and Walcott all having an off day,Michael Keane seems to have a new lease of life under Silva,his partnership with Zouma is getting better,was also happy to see Seamus Coleman back,I thought Gomez had a good debut looks solid,Jordan Pickford solid in goal,
Now are squad getting back to full fitness i expect us to rise in the table,United next week, got to get are best team for that one. cheers
We should get the Grim Reaper swinging the sickle behind Jose... it worked for Moyesie Very Happy

Number of posts : 41046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 v Crystal Palace 0 (Calvert-Lewin, Tosun) - Page 5 Empty Re: Everton 2 v Crystal Palace 0 (Calvert-Lewin, Tosun)

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 22 Oct 2018, 12:47 pm

Typical, turned off after 75 minutes, as I thought there was no way we were going to score.

I thought Palace were the better side up until then and looked the more likely team.

Thought Zouma was lucky not to be booked or sent off for his consistent fouling, it was like watching a replay of Richarlson/Morgan again Leicester.

Thought he was poor too, needs to release the ball.

Nice surprise when checked my phone at 10 past 6 to see we won, cue me scrabbling for any links for the goals..
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5