Crystal Palace vs Everton

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 7:08 am

"Boring boring Hinchy", shouts the crowd, as we get our 4th draw on my watch. Well at least we're now hard to beat, just need to start scoring.

Palace will be a difficult game no doubt, and they've returned a few good results lately, but I'm going to say we'll sneak a 1-0 win with Baines hitting the net from a free kick.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2360
Age : 37
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  SEFTON on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 8:48 am

Well done Hinchcliffe at least you have brought a bit of stability to the match thread, may you reign a little longer mate.cheers


We have a little break now with the FA Cup arriving at the weekend, Martinez is reported to take the squad off to a warmer climate, hope certain players get a few things off their chest, a clear the air meeting and a good break should see the blues rejuvenated .

Everton return to winning ways after the players sort out there differences, Notably a few black eyes around the training ground with Martinez looking like he's had botox from big Dunc.

0-2 season starts here finally.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9727
Age : 55
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Statman on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:"Boring boring Hinchy", shouts the crowd, as we get our 4th draw on my watch.  Well at least we're now hard to beat, just need to start scoring.

Palace will be a difficult game no doubt, and they've returned a few good results lately, but I'm going to say we'll sneak a 1-0 win with Baines hitting the net from a free kick.

You don't fancy him to score from a penalty then?

BTW, can we assume that you're good at art?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7087
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Super on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:58 am

Nothing but nil points!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36805
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  SEFTON on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:01 am

Super wrote:Nothing but nil points!


F*ck Martinez off to the Eurovision, he'll be at home their.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9727
Age : 55
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

Take a draw are Palace not doing well at the moment
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

Statman wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:"Boring boring Hinchy", shouts the crowd, as we get our 4th draw on my watch.  Well at least we're now hard to beat, just need to start scoring.

Palace will be a difficult game no doubt, and they've returned a few good results lately, but I'm going to say we'll sneak a 1-0 win with Baines hitting the net from a free kick.

You don't fancy him to score from a penalty then?

BTW, can we assume that you're good at art?

Two penalties in two games, never going to happen.

Not art as in drawing/painting etc, but I'm a musician... why?
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2360
Age : 37
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Statman on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Statman wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:"Boring boring Hinchy", shouts the crowd, as we get our 4th draw on my watch.  Well at least we're now hard to beat, just need to start scoring.

Palace will be a difficult game no doubt, and they've returned a few good results lately, but I'm going to say we'll sneak a 1-0 win with Baines hitting the net from a free kick.

You don't fancy him to score from a penalty then?

BTW, can we assume that you're good at art?

Two penalties in two games, never going to happen.

Not art as in drawing/painting etc, but I'm a musician... why?

All the drawing!
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7087
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:53 pm

Statman wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Statman wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:"Boring boring Hinchy", shouts the crowd, as we get our 4th draw on my watch.  Well at least we're now hard to beat, just need to start scoring.

Palace will be a difficult game no doubt, and they've returned a few good results lately, but I'm going to say we'll sneak a 1-0 win with Baines hitting the net from a free kick.

You don't fancy him to score from a penalty then?

BTW, can we assume that you're good at art?

Two penalties in two games, never going to happen.

Not art as in drawing/painting etc, but I'm a musician... why?

All the drawing!

BOOM BOOM!

lol!
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2360
Age : 37
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:16 pm

Right! Positive frame of mind, this is the start of our season.

Like last season, we had a few draws then went on a winning spree.....it's going to happen again now...

(like fuck it is)
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13353
Age : 46
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:59 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Right! Positive frame of mind, this is the start of our season.

Like last season, we had a few draws then went on a winning spree.....it's going to happen again now...

(like fuck it is)
yeah... let's be positive... McGeady is back for starters... oh fuck
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34268
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm

I can't see us winning so hope for a draw at least.

Either way I won't be watching. Had a shocker of a weekend last week. On Friday evening we got back about 9.30pm to find the flat, and two flats below, had all been burgled. Completely cleaned out. I've decided to not replace the tv for a few months. Rarely watch it anyway, so have suspended our satellite tv contract for a while too.

To put that into perspective, our friend and owner of the house (3 flats) who lives on the ground floor, died (about the same time as being burgled). He started getting headaches a few months ago and had been in and out of hospital for two months. He'd contracted toxoplasmosis, caught from cats or under cooked meat probably. It develpoed to tuberculosis in his brain which killed him. He was only 42.

His body was downstairs in an open coffin all weekend, as is the Catholic way, and he was buried on Sunday. Emotions were high as you can imagine.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3614
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 7:24 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:I can't see us winning so hope for a draw at least.

Either way I won't be watching. Had a shocker of a weekend last week. On Friday evening we got back about 9.30pm to find the flat, and two flats below, had all been burgled. Completely cleaned out. I've decided to not replace the tv for a few months. Rarely watch it anyway, so have suspended our satellite tv contract for a while too.

To put that into perspective, our friend and owner of the house (3 flats) who lives on the ground floor, died (about the same time as being burgled). He started getting headaches a few months ago and had been in and out of hospital for two months. He'd contracted toxoplasmosis, caught from cats or under cooked meat probably. It develpoed to tuberculosis in his brain which killed him. He was only 42.

His body was downstairs in an open coffin all weekend, as is the Catholic way, and he was buried on Sunday. Emotions were high as you can imagine.
Terrible stuff mate. Sorry to hear about all of this. Crying or Very sad
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68205
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I can't see us winning so hope for a draw at least.

Either way I won't be watching. Had a shocker of a weekend last week. On Friday evening we got back about 9.30pm to find the flat, and two flats below, had all been burgled. Completely cleaned out. I've decided to not replace the tv for a few months. Rarely watch it anyway, so have suspended our satellite tv contract for a while too.

To put that into perspective, our friend and owner of the house (3 flats) who lives on the ground floor, died (about the same time as being burgled). He started getting headaches a few months ago and had been in and out of hospital for two months. He'd contracted toxoplasmosis, caught from cats or under cooked meat probably. It develpoed to tuberculosis in his brain which killed him. He was only 42.

His body was downstairs in an open coffin all weekend, as is the Catholic way, and he was buried on Sunday. Emotions were high as you can imagine.
Terrible stuff mate. Sorry to hear about all of this. Crying or Very sad
that's awful mate
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34268
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Super on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 2:17 pm

Unless we score 3 goals we are not going to win...

2014-15 Sun Sep 21 2014 Prem H C Palace L 2-3 Lukaku R Baines L (pen)
2013-14 Wed Apr 16 2014 Prem H C Palace L 2-3 Naismith S Mirallas K
2013-14 Sat Nov 9 2013 Prem A C Palace D 0-0
2004-05 Sun Apr 10 2005 Prem H C Palace W 4-0 Arteta M Cahill T 2 Vaughan J
2004-05 Sat Aug 21 2004 Prem A C Palace W 3-1 Gravesen T 2 (1 pen) Bent M
1997-98 Sat Jan 10 1998 Prem A C Palace W 3-1 Barmby N Ferguson D Madar M
1997-98 Sat Aug 9 1997 Prem H C Palace L 1-2
1994-95 Sat Jan 21 1995 Prem H C Palace W 3-1 Ferguson D 2 Rideout P
1994-95 Sat Oct 22 1994 Prem A C Palace L 0-1
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36805
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm

2004-05 Sat Aug 21 2004 Prem A C Palace W 3-1 Gravesen T 2 (1 pen) Bent M

I think that game changes us from relegation frontiers onto a great run. Mmmmm lighting strikes twice?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:03 pm

Martinez believes Everton are stronger than they were a year ago but just need to rediscover the winning formula.
Their current statistics do not compare favourably to last season, when they finished fifth. The Toffees are 12th in the Barclays Premier League after a run of six games without a win and 17 points off the top four. At the same stage last season they were sixth and just a point behind fourth place.
But Martinez said: "I think confidence is an aspect you can turn around really quickly. I think a win gives you confidence. You need to work on any aspect to get you a win. You need to make it really simple and once you get that win then the confidence and momentum triggers and it comes naturally to your way of playing.
"As a team we know what we can produce. We showed last season the level we can produce and if anything we are a stronger team than we were last season, in terms of experience and in terms of the players growing.
"That is a good level to look for, but it is important to get that belief and confidence that comes from winning feelings.
"We know we are missing points. All we want is to win games and then we must try to accumulate as many points as quickly as we can going into the final third of the season."
New Sky Bet customers: Free matched bet up to £50!
Everton's search for a win - they have achieved just one in their last 13 games in all competitions - takes them to improving Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Palace have started to find the momentum Martinez is looking for since Alan Pardew took over as manager early in the new year.
Pardew has won his first four matches in charge, including Premier League games against Tottenham and Burnley to move up to 13th and level on points with Everton.
Martinez, who has not beaten Palace as Everton manager, said: "We are facing a team that are full confidence. They have scored six goals away from home in the last two games. Obviously they are in a very good moment, if not the best moment of their season.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6268
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:08 pm

lol! FFS - a load of upbeat bullshit about how we're better than we were last season except for the tiny detail that every fucker beats us without breaking sweat these days, and then this:

Martinez, who has not beaten Palace as Everton manager, said: "We are facing a team that are full confidence. They have scored six goals away from home in the last two games. Obviously they are in a very good moment, if not the best moment of their season.

So we're fucked then Bobby?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23987
Age : 112
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm

Neutral
Crystal Palace vs Everton Captur20
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34268
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Armchair on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:40 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Neutral
Crystal Palace vs Everton Captur20

Jesus.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19513
Age : 38
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:42 pm

Armchair wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Neutral
Crystal Palace vs Everton Captur20

Jesus.
scary eh ... the fucking honeymoon is over Robbie... look at the form table... win or fuck off... simple !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34268
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:25 pm

wtf does being in a moment even mean?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3614
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:45 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:wtf does being in a moment even mean?

Like: "In a moment. we'll be in the bottom three…"?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23987
Age : 112
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm

Joel, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, Besic, Barry, Mirallas, Naismith, McGeady, Lukaku



Speroni, Ward, Dann, Sanogo, Gayle, McArthur, Delaney, Ledley, Chamakh, Kelly, Puncheon
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34268
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:19 pm

No idea what to expect really. Flakey McGeady starts instead of flakey Barkley. At least Palace won't sit 10 behind the ball so we may muster a shot on target. A positive result is a must with derby next week. Don't bank on it though

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum