5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:40 pm

Scores on his debut. cheers
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2376
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  The President on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:00 pm

First of many we hope

(Now if we can just get he defence sorted)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11905
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:02 pm

First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:46 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.

Next Saturday mate!

I think he'll play all 6 Europa games and one LEague Cup game. Lakuka will continue in the PL.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:56 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.

Next Saturday mate!

I think he'll play all 6 Europa games and one LEague Cup game. Lakuka will continue in the PL.
At least if Luke is injured, however slight, we have serious cover.
I would still start Eto'o next game.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.

Next Saturday mate!

I think he'll play all 6 Europa games and one LEague Cup game. Lakuka will continue in the PL.
At least if Luke is injured, however slight, we have serious cover.
I would still start Eto'o next game.

m e to'o. I't's W'B'A' F'F'S'
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:24 am

mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.

Next Saturday mate!

I think he'll play all 6 Europa games and one LEague Cup game. Lakuka will continue in the PL.
At least if Luke is injured, however slight, we have serious cover.
I would still start Eto'o next game.

m e to'o. I't's W'B'A' F'F'S'
The press haven't made much of this deal, but having seen the dosh for dross that's changing hands tonight, Eto'o could be the deal of the season.
I have big hopes for him this year.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  SEFTON on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:00 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:First choice as far as I could see on Saturday.

Next Saturday mate!

I think he'll play all 6 Europa games and one LEague Cup game. Lakuka will continue in the PL.
At least if Luke is injured, however slight, we have serious cover.
I would still start Eto'o next game.

m e to'o. I't's W'B'A' F'F'S'
The press haven't made much of this deal, but having seen the dosh for dross that's changing hands tonight, Eto'o could be the deal of the season.
I have big hopes for him this year.

Samuel Eto'o Looked a lot fitter than Lukaku ,hope lukaku don't turn out to be another Yakubu 21 going on 45.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9785
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Helenqu on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:08 pm

Rumour on Facebook that he is our for 4-6 weeks injured..... Hope it's rubbish!!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:38 pm

Helenqu wrote:Rumour on Facebook that he is our for 4-6 weeks injured..... Hope it's rubbish!!
nah, they must be thinking of kone.....

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25848
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Cahill the Great on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:48 pm

Code:
v
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Rumour on Facebook that he is our for 4-6 weeks injured..... Hope it's rubbish!!
nah, they must be thinking of kone.....


Unfortunately these rumours usually turn out to be true Mad
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 3:04 pm

just went on the EFC site and the away shirt shown has Eto'o on it.

A little bit of wee came out ...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 3:12 pm

mindyerho? wrote:just went on the EFC site and the away shirt  shown has Eto'o on it.

A little bit of wee came out ...
I know mate, it's really remarkable to have him. It's like a dream.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 3:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:just went on the EFC site and the away shirt  shown has Eto'o on it.

A little bit of wee came out ...
I know mate, it's really remarkable to have him. It's like a dream.

You'd think the shirt would be cheaper with only 4 letters....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:just went on the EFC site and the away shirt  shown has Eto'o on it.

A little bit of wee came out ...
I know mate, it's really remarkable to have him. It's like a dream.

You'd think the shirt would be cheaper with only 4 letters....
those apostrophes are damned expensive though
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 6:44 pm

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal 10171810
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:10 pm

Looks like he is off? Hopefully give us some spends for a winger then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2905439/Everton-striker-Samuel-Eto-o-offered-1-7m-year-join-Sampdoria-18-month-deal.html

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:50 am

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2239809/sampdoria-boss-sinisa-mihajlovic-denies-samuel-etoo-reports



Good news, I don't see any reason to sell him Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:45 am

Blueberto wrote:http://www.espnfc.com/story/2239809/sampdoria-boss-sinisa-mihajlovic-denies-samuel-etoo-reports



Good news,   I don't see any reason to sell him    Very Happy
I tend to agree ... if we were out of Yoorope then fair enough.. get rid as he's an old fart... but as long as we are in Yoorope he is a very valuable asset IMO....
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Lumper on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 11:15 pm

He's off elsewhere
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6270
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:15 am

Lumper wrote:He's off elsewhere

Eto's was left out of the squad last night amidst contact from a couple of Italian clubs. He's definitely going.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Lumper wrote:He's off elsewhere

Eto's was left out of the squad last night amidst contact from a couple of Italian clubs.   He's definitely going.
big last payday I guess .. something we won't offer.... we need to milk them for as high a transfer fee as we can..

bit of a shame while we still have a chance in Europe though .. he's a good asset to have in that comp
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 11:07 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Lumper wrote:He's off elsewhere

Eto's was left out of the squad last night amidst contact from a couple of Italian clubs.   He's definitely going.
big last payday I guess .. something we won't offer.... we need to milk them for as high a transfer fee as we can..

bit of a shame while we still have a chance in Europe though .. he's a good asset to have in that comp
Maybe Luke sees himself as the big dog again. S.O. may have been a bit overawing. ?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 12:53 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Lumper wrote:He's off elsewhere

Eto's was left out of the squad last night amidst contact from a couple of Italian clubs.   He's definitely going.
big last payday I guess .. something we won't offer.... we need to milk them for as high a transfer fee as we can..

bit of a shame while we still have a chance in Europe though .. he's a good asset to have in that comp
Maybe Luke sees himself as the big dog again. S.O. may have been a bit overawing. ?


I heard a rumour that if Eto'o starts another game for us - his 1 year contract becomes a 2 year, hence he's not been starting games for a while. Wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Could have done with him coming on last night - i think it may well have been a different outcome if he had.




Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 12:58 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Lumper wrote:He's off elsewhere

Eto's was left out of the squad last night amidst contact from a couple of Italian clubs.   He's definitely going.
big last payday I guess .. something we won't offer.... we need to milk them for as high a transfer fee as we can..

bit of a shame while we still have a chance in Europe though .. he's a good asset to have in that comp
Maybe Luke sees himself as the big dog again. S.O. may have been a bit overawing. ?


I heard a rumour that if Eto'o starts another game for us - his 1 year contract becomes a 2 year, hence he's not been starting games for a while.    Wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Could have done with him coming on last night - i think it may well have been a different outcome if he had.




we could always start McGeady & sub him as soon as the ball first goes into touch, every game Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal Empty Re: 5 - Samuel Eto'o - After one last Champions League medal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum