606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton P Crystal Palace P

+13
Da Judge
Knight of Thorgothshire
SEFTON
Sack the Juggler
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Merseyblue
Lumper
The President
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
Goodison_Gringo
Super
Mr_Ben
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:47 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Boooo!
it's YOUR fault ,,, fine the heretic... booooooooooooo

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:Game called off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank fuck looking at the team he was sending out ... can someone nip around there anyway & give the Spanish prick a slap & tell him to play a striker next game

Agreed. Front 4 didn't inspire.  Very Happy cheers 
I just don't understand why we would put a team out without a proper striker. We are not Barcelona!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:50 pm

COLEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST FUCKING MINUTE. GET IN THERE.

cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:51 pm

City game off as well
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:57 pm

REFFEREE!!!! WFT was that, fucking Pulis's team are kicking us all over the park! How was that not a foul!!!!  Mad 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:59 pm

and Bunton makes her usual darting run there but it comes to nothing  bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:29 pm

Red card for Big Dunc! Elbowed a defender after his shirt was pulled.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:30 pm

It can only be a matter of time before Hibbo takes one of these chances.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:42 pm

Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 _72947272_wee_everton

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-s
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:47 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

I saw this, awesome stuff!!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:49 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

What a great club we support Smile 
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:07 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

What a great club we support Smile 
Indeed mate. Indeed.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:53 pm

0-0  Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:15 pm

Rick _ wee gets the full treatment at goodison

http://talksport.com/football/amazing-story-everton-fan-who-became-internet-sensation-14021379661
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:45 pm

Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'. Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.  study 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:47 pm

sefton wrote:Rick _ wee gets the full treatment at goodison

http://talksport.com/football/amazing-story-everton-fan-who-became-internet-sensation-14021379661
Cheers Sef for posting that link.  cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm

What would have happened in the match?

5 minutes in 0-0. Nais one on one!! Misses. Clown. Corner Everton. Cleared. Good Start.

COYBs

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:10 pm

Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.   study 

Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:54 pm

10 minutes in - Palace hit the post! Fucking hell. Distin pissing about with the ball in own box. Clear it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:08 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....
I do not want to influence proceedings, but either way I think we should still ban, burn, flog & fine the heretic for being solely responsible for the postponement & also the floods, wind & generally nasty weather & climate in this hemisphere in general... it was undeniably all in his watch & I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had something to do with Gerrard's penalty as well in the 90th minute v Fulham and the damage to the Winslow.... but as I say I don't want to influence any outcome  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:30 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

Armchair - your call....
I do not want to influence proceedings, but either way I think we should still ban, burn, flog & fine the heretic for being solely responsible for the postponement & also the floods, wind & generally nasty weather & climate in this hemisphere in general... it was undeniably all in his watch & I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had something to do with Gerrard's penalty as well in the 90th minute v Fulham and the damage to the Winslow.... but as I say I don't want to influence any outcome  Very Happy

Your liberal attitude is commendable. Some people would want to mete out a really harsh punishment.

Last edited by Statman on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:38 pm

22 minutes. We should be all over these cunts. Think wind is having an effect on our style of play. Too many misplaced passes. Ossie is shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 13 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm

Uwist61 wrote:

Armchair - your call....

We'll pretend the Palace game never happened. It's the cup game v Swansea next, followed by Chelsea so I'll only have a short run anyway (but more points than M4G  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-2 )
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3