Everton P Crystal Palace P

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:47 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Boooo!
it's YOUR fault ,,, fine the heretic... booooooooooooo
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Merseyblue on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:Game called off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank fuck looking at the team he was sending out ... can someone nip around there anyway & give the Spanish prick a slap & tell him to play a striker next game

Agreed. Front 4 didn't inspire.  Very Happy cheers 
I just don't understand why we would put a team out without a proper striker. We are not Barcelona!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:50 pm

COLEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST FUCKING MINUTE. GET IN THERE.

 cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:51 pm

City game off as well
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:57 pm

REFFEREE!!!! WFT was that, fucking Pulis's team are kicking us all over the park! How was that not a foul!!!!  Mad 

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25872
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:59 pm

and Bunton makes her usual darting run there but it comes to nothing  bounce bounce 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:29 pm

Red card for Big Dunc! Elbowed a defender after his shirt was pulled.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:30 pm

It can only be a matter of time before Hibbo takes one of these chances.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:42 pm

Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 _72947272_wee_everton

 Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-s
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:47 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 _72947272_wee_everton

 Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-s
I saw this, awesome stuff!!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:49 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 _72947272_wee_everton

 Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-s
I saw this, awesome stuff!!!

What a great club we support Smile 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:07 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Ric Wee may have been unable to see his beloved Everton play live for the first time after their match with Crystal Palace was called off, but his trip from Malaysia has not been wasted as he meets Toffees boss Roberto Martinez and Leighton Baines.

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 _72947272_wee_everton

 Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-s
I saw this, awesome stuff!!!

What a great club we support Smile 
Indeed mate. Indeed.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:53 pm

0-0  Sleep 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  SEFTON on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:15 pm

Rick _ wee gets the full treatment at goodison


http://talksport.com/football/amazing-story-everton-fan-who-became-internet-sensation-14021379661
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9799
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Statman on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:45 pm

Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'. Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.  study 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:47 pm

sefton wrote:Rick _ wee gets the full treatment at goodison


http://talksport.com/football/amazing-story-everton-fan-who-became-internet-sensation-14021379661
Cheers Sef for posting that link.  cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm

What would have happened in the match?

5 minutes in 0-0. Nais one on one!! Misses. Clown. Corner Everton. Cleared. Good Start.

COYBs

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Da Judge on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:10 pm

Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.   study 


Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:54 pm

10 minutes in - Palace hit the post! Fucking hell. Distin pissing about with the ball in own box. Clear it!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:08 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.   study 


Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....
I do not want to influence proceedings, but either way I think we should still ban, burn, flog & fine the heretic for being solely responsible for the postponement & also the floods, wind & generally nasty weather & climate in this hemisphere in general... it was undeniably all in his watch & I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had something to do with Gerrard's penalty as well in the 90th minute v Fulham and the damage to the Winslow.... but as I say I don't want to influence any outcome  Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Statman on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:30 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.   study 


Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....
I do not want to influence proceedings, but either way I think we should still ban, burn, flog & fine the heretic for being solely responsible for the postponement & also the floods, wind & generally nasty weather & climate in this hemisphere in general... it was undeniably all in his watch & I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had something to do with Gerrard's penalty as well in the 90th minute v Fulham and the damage to the Winslow.... but as I say I don't want to influence any outcome  Very Happy

Your liberal attitude is commendable. Some people would want to mete out a really harsh punishment.


Last edited by Statman on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:38 pm

22 minutes. We should be all over these cunts. Think wind is having an effect on our style of play. Too many misplaced passes. Ossie is shite.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Armchair on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Statman wrote:Armchair started this post. By so doing he took over the mantle of 'Match Thread Starter' from Super.

Suppose Armchair has a good run but we have a loss before the rearranged game. What happens with the rearranged game?

Does the incumbent at the time start a new Crystal Palace thread or does the rearranged game form part of Armchair's 'run'.  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Confused 

WE NEED A RULING.   study 


Sorry only just seen this - I have been appearing before the International Judiciary for Match Thread Theft - I was appearing to justify the non-nonsense approach we apply in the UK. Anyway, having seen this I do believe we had a precedent some years back, regardless: It's for Armchair to decide whether or not he wishes to remove his ownership for thread in the hope that he can assume it when EFC next face the Eagles - of course that puts Armchair in the invidious position of inviting at least one loss  Suspect Suspect Given the eye-watering sentence in Uwie v Jamie Holmes - not sure he would want to skirt that close to the law.

He can alternatively retain the match thread in which case his match versus Palace is declared void and expunged from the official record as we proceed as normal.

Armchair - your call....

We'll pretend the Palace game never happened. It's the cup game v Swansea next, followed by Chelsea so I'll only have a short run anyway (but more points than M4G  Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Action-2 )
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton P Crystal Palace P - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton P Crystal Palace P

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum